本故事纯属虚构
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses
在刑事司法体系中性侵犯
are considered especially heinous.
被认为是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警♥察♥
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英小队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
In my younger and more vulnerable years,
在我青涩又文弱的岁月里
when I was knee-deep in my very first trial,
在我参与的第一个庭审中进退两难
opposing counsel unwittingly sabotaged his own case
对方律师在不知情的情况下毁了自己的案子
by including an inculpatory document
将一份显示罪责的文件
in with his discovery request.
纳入了自己的举证请求书里
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
So I did what any young ADA did when he was utterly lost.
所以我和其他茫然无措的年轻地检一样
I went to Mr. Stone's cubicle
我去了斯通先生的隔间
where he was writing a closing.
他当时正在写结案陈词
Ben listened patiently.
本耐心地听我说
"I can either ignore the document," I said, "Or..."
「我可以忽略这个文件」我说「或者」
And he cut me off before I could finish the sentence.
我话还没说完他就打断了我
"A man shouldn't do what he can," He said.
他说「大丈夫不应做可为之事」
"He should do what he must, without regard for consequence
「应做必须为之事 不论后果」
"Or repercussion.
「不惧后患」
That's what makes us moral," Ben added.
「这样人才能树立美德」本又说
"And God help us if we lose that."
「人无美德则无地自容」
So, like that, the world is a sadder place.
所以如此 世界又添上了悲伤的一笔
The noblest of hearts has cracked.
一个美德与高尚的标杆倒下了
Goodbye, Ben Stone.
永别了 本·斯通
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
让天使悠扬的颂歌♥伴你上路
Thank you, District Attorney McCoy, for your thoughtful words.
谢谢您 麦考伊地方检察官 您的陈词令人感动
If anyone else wishes to speak...
若还有人要发言
东第七十♥六♥大♥街490号♥
亚伦和玛姬·豪斯霍尔德夫妇的公♥寓♥
Sandy?
桑迪
I can't wait to show you this dress I bought.
我等不及想给你看看我刚买♥♥的裙子
I'm scared it's a little bit much.
我怕款式有点太过火了
Sandy?
桑迪
Sandy!
桑迪
I live down the hall with my parents.
我和我父母住在走廊尽头
I babysit whenever Maggie needs me to.
玛姬需要的话我就会来看小孩
I can't believe Aaron would do this.
没想到亚伦会做出这种事
Now, did... did Aaron say anything to you?
那么 亚伦有没有对你说什么
Just that he would kill me if I screamed.
他只说如果我喊的话就会杀了我
He pointed a gun at me.
他拿枪对着我
I thought I was going to die. Okay.
我以为死定了 好的
You're gonna find Drew, right?
你们一定会找到德鲁的 对吧
We are gonna do the best we can, okay, honey?
我们一定会尽全力 好吗 亲爱的
Typical Tuesday afternoon.
跟平常的周二下午一样
The mom goes out to get her nails done,
妈妈出门去做美甲
shopping, whatnot, and the dad comes home early,
买♥♥东西之类 爸爸趁机提前回家
and duct tapes the sitter, shuts her in a closet,
用胶布捆住保姆 关进柜子里
and then runs off with ten-month-old, uh,
然后带着十个月大的
baby Drew.
小婴儿德鲁跑了
Where's mom? Uh, she's right here.
妈妈在哪儿 她在那边
Margaret Householder.
玛格丽特·豪斯霍尔德
Her friends call her Maggie. Okay.
她的朋友都叫她玛姬 好的
What are you gonna do? Ok... okay, Mrs. Householder,
你们准备怎么做 是这样 豪斯霍尔德太太
this is my boss, Lieutenant Benson.
这位是我的上司 本森警督
Okay, how about... how about we get you something to drink?
不如这样 我们给你倒点东西喝
If you're not too busy, I'd like you to find my son.
如果你有闲工夫 我希望你赶紧去找我儿子
I assure you we will do everything we can
我跟你保证我们一定倾尽全力
to find your son.
找回你儿子
We have been seeing a lot of... of these sorts of cases.
我们已经见过很多 这种类型的案子了
Familial kidnappings.
亲属绑♥架♥案
But the good news is, Mrs. Householder,
但好消息是有的 豪斯霍尔德太太
that your husband will most likely not hurt your son.
你的丈夫极不可能伤害你的儿子
All due respect, but you don't know
别怪我粗鲁 你♥他♥妈♥根本不知道
a damn thing about my son.
我儿子的情况
It is only a matter of time
他没了这个东西
before he cannot breathe without that thing.
过不了多久就呼吸不了了
We need to find him soon.
我们要赶紧找到他
This is an emergency!
事情紧急啊
He's going to die, Lieutenant.
他会死的 警督
When he was two months old,
他只有两个月大的时候
Aaron noticed that he was struggling to breathe.
亚伦就注意到他呼吸困难了
It's called mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome.
是线粒体基因缺失综合征
父源性线粒体传递只是散发性的偶然事件。
线粒体基因病是由于线粒体基因发生了重复、缺失或点突变,呈母系遗传,
It's a genetic thing.
反正是会遗传的
It causes muscle weakness that rapidly progresses.
会肌肉无力且恶化速度快
So soon Drew won't be able to breathe on his own.
所以很快德鲁就没办法自己呼吸了吧
I spend more time at Mercy Hospital than I do at home.
我一直往婴幼儿医院跑几乎没回过家
Maggie, I just have to ask you, were, um...
玛姬 我必须得问一下
Were you and Aaron having any problems?
你和亚伦之间有出现问题吗
Not that I knew of.
我觉得没有
Maggie, I know that this doesn't help,
玛姬 我知道这对案件没帮助
and I hate myself for even saying it,
我自己也不喜欢说
but, um...
但是
Have a seat.
请坐
I have actually been through this.
我其实也有相同的经历
My son was taken.
我的儿子也被抢走了
And you got him back. I did.
然后你把他找回来了 是的
Safe and sound.
毫发无损
The neighbor says he's sure he saw Mr. Householder
邻居说他确定看见豪斯霍尔德先生
and the baby get into a blue Toyota
带着婴儿进了一辆蓝色丰田
twelve thirty yesterday.
昨天十二点半的时候
We don't have a car.
我们没车啊
I'll check the rental companies.
我马上和租车公♥司♥联♥系♥
Okay.
好的
Aaron Householder. He had an infant with him?
亚伦·豪斯霍尔德 他带着一个婴儿吗
Like a year old. Okay, well, thank you.
大概一岁 好的 谢谢
If anyone checks in fitting that description...
如果符合描述的人登记入住的话
Okay, any luck?
好了 有线索吗
All we know is he returned a rental car to Sheepshead Bay.
目前只知道他把租的车还回了希普斯黑德湾
Okay, so work backwards,
好的 往回查
looking for any calls he made to Sheepshead Bay.
查他给羊头湾打的电♥话♥
Already done. Nothing in the past month.
查过了 过去一个月都没线索
And he didn't check into any hotels or motels
他也没入住任何酒店或汽车旅馆
within a ten mile radius.
方圆十里都没有
At least not using his own name.
反正用他真名是查不到了
Nothing in his office suggests that he wasn't coming back.
他办公室也没有一去不返的迹象
Oh, here's something.
这边有了
Two weeks ago, he charged about six grand
两周前 他花了大概六千块
to a medical supply store.
在一个医药用品商店买♥♥东西
When did he rent the car? Two days ago.
他什么时候租的车 两天前
Okay, well, you can't just carry a ventilator
好的 他总不能带着台呼吸器
onto a subway.
去挤地铁
And the store doesn't open till 10:00 a.m.
商店要到早上十点才开门
Okay, so track down the manager.
赶紧去找店主
第八大道230号♥
卡塔诺外科用品店
Believe me, it's not a problem.
相信我 没问题的
This business, I get calls all hours.
干这行 我我随时会接到电♥话♥
If there's anything wrong with the ventilator...
如果是呼吸机出了什么问题
No, it's nothing like that.
不 和这无关
That's a relief.
那就好了
What was that name again?
他叫什么名字来着
Aaron Householder. That's right.
亚伦·豪斯霍尔德 知道了
All right, here we go.
好了 找到了
He bought the Kerry 2100. Top of the line.
他买♥♥了凯瑞2100 最高端的一款
Did you deliver that? We did.
你送货了吗 送了
201 East Sixth Street, Sheepshead Bay.
东第六大街201号♥ 希普斯黑德湾
You've been a big help, Mr. Cooke.
你帮了大忙了 库克先生
布鲁克林区 希普斯黑德湾
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表