It bubbles and bubbles.
那种感觉沸腾再沸腾
Until it spreads down your legs and your toes and your arms
直到它涌到了你的四肢百骸之中
and your fingers. Hatred, pure and simple.
那种纯粹至极的憎恶
And it spreads until you have to do something
最后直到你除非一定要做些什么
or it will eat you alive.
否则你将被它淹没
So what did you do? What did you do?
那你做了什么 你做了什么
I beat him with a metal rod.
我用一根金属棍抽了他一顿
And did you kill him?
那你杀了他吗
No.
没有
Did you kill Greg Harvey?
你杀了格雷格·哈维吗
We're done. Did you kill him?
我们说完了 你有杀他吗
She's not going to answer that question.
她不会再回答那些问题了
Tell me.
告诉我
Christ, Laurel.
天呐 劳蕾尔
What difference does it make?
那又有什么区别
Because if he threatened you,
因为如果他威胁了你的话
it's self-defense.
那就是正当自卫
I don't know. I don't remember.
我不知道 我不记得了
Okay.
好的
So let's go back to what you do remember.
那我们就从你记得的地方开始
You remember you were lying in the bed.
你记得你躺在床上
And you were looking up at the blue paint
你盯着天花板上
on the ceiling.
蓝色的油漆
Blue and gray.
是蓝灰色
With streaks of white.
和白色条纹
And bubbles. And pocks.
还有气泡 有斑点
We did a better job in the pool house.
我们在泳池房♥的粉刷更好看
Mother and Daddy were on the deck of the main house
那时候妈妈和爸爸正坐在主屋眺台上
drinking martinis, remember?
喝着马蒂尼酒 记得吗
We thought we'd surprise them.
我们以为我们能给他们个惊喜
And finish painting. You sound crazy, Laurel.
把粉刷做完 你在说疯话 劳蕾尔
Hold on. Let her talk, it helps her remember.
等一下 让她说下去 那有助于她的记忆
It's completely irrelevant to what happened
那与她昨晚遇到的事情
to her last night.
完全无关
As your attorney I'm advising... Just shut up!
作为你的律师我建议 给我闭嘴
It was fun.
那很好玩
What's so terrible about remembering
能想起一些好玩的事情
when things were fun?
有什么不好呢
Laurel, tell me about it.
劳蕾尔 告诉我
Tell me. I want to hear.
告诉我 我想知道
I splattered your sweatshirt with paint.
我把油漆溅到你的运动衫上了
The one Daddy brought you back from his Harvard reunion.
爸爸从他哈佛校友会上带回来的那件
He brought me a little mascot doll.
他给我带了一个小吉祥物玩偶
You loved that sweatshirt, but you got me back.
你很喜欢那件运动衫 但你也回敬我了
You painted my nose, and you painted my hair.
你把油漆涂弄到了我的鼻子上 我的头发上
I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.
我笑得太厉害还差点就尿裤子了
It was a great time, Laurel.
那是段美好的时光 劳蕾尔
Can we get back to the rape now?
我们现在能回到强♥奸♥案上吗
And then Daddy came into the room,
接着爸爸走了进来
and he was so mad
然后他变得十分生气
because we got paint all over the floor.
因为我们把油漆弄得满地板都是
Remember how red he turned when he got angry?
还记得他生气的时候脸色会胀得多红吗
And he blamed me!
最后他骂了我
As if it was all my fault.
就好像那全是我的错一样
I should have known.
我应该知道的
I should have known not to go back into that pool house.
我就不应该回到那间房♥子
Please, Laurel, don't. Don't.
求你了 劳蕾尔 别 别说了
I tried the door, but it was locked.
我试着开门 但门锁着
You're not helping yourself.
你这样对自己没有好处
You need to stop. Why would it be locked?
你必须停下 它为什么会被锁住
Now stop. Why would it be locked?
马上住嘴 它为什么会被锁住呢
Shh. I know you and Daddy are
别说了 我知道你和爸爸
in there so I get the pool chair
就在里面所以我拿来把椅子
and I look in the window...
从窗户看了进去
For God's sake, shut up!
看在上帝的份上 快闭嘴
The look on Daddy's face.
爸爸脸上的表情
I'd never seen anything like it.
我从来没看过像是那样的
It was you.
都怪你
What's the point, Laurel?
说这个有什么用 劳蕾尔
Why would you decide to bring this up now?
你为什么现在又要旧事重提了
Leah, you never told anyone.
莉亚 你从来没告诉过任何人
Because there's nothing to tell.
因为没有什么事可告诉的
It was decades ago, Laurel.
那都过去几十年了 劳蕾尔
We never even talked about it.
我们之间都从未谈过
Why would you tell a stranger?
为什么你要告诉一个陌生人
Leah, I can refer you to a therapist.
莉亚 我可以向你推荐一位咨♥询♥师
Oh, screw that. I'm fine.
得了吧 我好得很
She's the one who needs therapy.
她才是需要心理治疗的那个
And I don't need any of this!
我可一点都不需要
Just so you know,
顺便告诉你
I am glad the old bastard's dead.
我很高兴那个老不死终于挂了
Laurel, how come you didn't tell your mother
劳蕾尔 你怎么不把你在泳池房♥看到的
what you saw in the pool house?
告诉你妈妈
I didn't want to upset her.
我不希望让她烦恼
What he did to Leah was wrong.
他对莉亚做的是错的
Then she should have said something.
那该开口的人应该是她
You know Greg...
你知道格雷格
wore the same aftershave as your father.
用和你父亲一样的须后水
And he wore the same watch.
而且他也戴一样的手表
I think that when you used those scissors
我认为你拿着那把剪刀时
you weren't stabbing Greg, Laurel.
劳蕾尔 你并不是在捅格雷格
I think you were stabbing your father.
我想你是在捅你父亲
I loved him. But you hated
我爱他 但你因他对莉亚的所作所为
what he did to Leah.
而憎恨他
He said it was a mistake.
他说那是个错误
He said he'd never do it again.
他说他不会再犯了
He didn't want me to be mad
他不希望我太生气
because I'm the one he loved most anyway.
因为反正我才是他最喜欢的那个
He abused you too.
他也虐待你了
How old were you when it started?
事情刚发生的时候你多大
It was fall. I was six.
那年秋天 我六岁的时候
Mother went to Leah's ballet recital.
妈妈去看莉亚的芭蕾舞演出
We played cards. I won.
我们玩了纸牌 我赢了
But I think he let me.
但我觉得他故意让我的
Then he put me to bed.
然后他哄我睡觉
He thought I was beautiful.
他觉得我很漂亮
And then what?
然后发生了什么
I put on my nightie.
我换上睡衣
I asked him to turn away. I was... I was so shy.
我叫他转过头去 我很害羞
He said, "There's nothing to be ashamed of, sweetie."
他说「没什么好害羞的 甜心」
How long did this go on?
那持续了多久
Forever.
很久很久
We used to do it in my room late at night.
深夜我们在我的房♥间做
He'd get in my bed, tell me how much he loved me.
他会躺到我的床上 告诉我他有多爱我
That's not love, Laurel.
那不是爱 劳蕾尔
That's rape.
那是强♥奸♥
He said it was love.
他说那就是爱
And you never told Leah?
你就从没告诉过莉亚吗
She must have known.
她肯定知道
She's not stupid. You saw her.
她又不笨 你也见过她了
Don't you see? I was in control.
你还不明白吗 一切都在我的掌控中
I knew what he wanted.
我知道他想要什么
I controlled every thought in his head.
我能控制他头脑中的每个想法
Every muscle in his body.
他身体的每块肌肉
Like the antelope and the cheetah.
就像羚羊和猎豹那样
Me. Not Leah.
是我 而不是莉亚
Me.
是我
But you know.
但是你知道的
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
You don't even know when you're doing it, do you?
你甚至都不知道你自己做了什么 是不是
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表