本故事纯属虚构
In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
性侵犯被认为是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
How dare we continue to glorify
你们怎么有胆量继续颂扬
Thomas Jefferson,
托马斯·杰斐逊
Thomas Jefferson(托马斯·杰斐逊 1743-1826年):美国第三任总统
(1801-1809年),同时也是《美国独♥立♥宣言》主要起草人,美国开国元勋之一。
a slave owner
一个强♥奸♥了
who raped his slave mistress?
奴隶情妇的奴隶主吗
Exactly.
就是这样
I know. And why stop there?
我知道 可为什么要停下来
The liberals want to put Susan B. Anthony on our money.
自♥由♥主义者还想把苏珊·安东尼印在钞票上
著名的美国民权运动领袖,在女性权利被美国政♥府♥承认和合法化的过程中,
Susan Brownnell Anthony(苏珊·布朗奈尔·安东尼 1820-1906年):
But I think they forgot,
但我想他们是忘了
she said she would cut off her own arm
她说过想要她帮助黑鬼取得投票权
before helping Negroes to get the right to vote.
除非把她自己的胳膊砍下来
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
She was a racist too.
她也是个种族主义者
Guess who else was?
猜猜还有谁
Gandhi.
甘地
He called Africans "Savages."
他说非洲人是「野蛮人」
But meanwhile, the liberal snowflakes,
但与此同时 自♥由♥的雪花
they're concerned with tearing down statues
他们则更关注于推到
of Andrew Jackson...
安德鲁·杰克逊的雕像
任总统(1828-1836年)、首任佛罗里达州州长、民♥主♥党创建者之一。
Andrew Jackson(安德鲁·杰克逊 1767-1845年):美国第七
Jefferson Davis.
杰佛逊·戴维斯的雕像
美国内战期间担任美♥利♥坚♥联盟国(俗称南方联盟)首任也是唯一一任总统。
Jefferson Hamilton Davis(杰佛逊·汉弥尔顿·戴维斯 1808-1889年):
I think they forgot those guys are all Democrats.
我觉得他们忘了那些人其实都是民♥主♥党人
Just saying.
随口一说
And that is why I come to college campuses like Hudson...
这就是我来到像哈德森这类的大学校园里的原因
Yeah, Hudson!
哈德森大学
Because in many cases,
因为在很多场合
I'm the only conservative voice they will hear in four years.
我是你们这四年里能听到的唯一一个保守党的声音
We don't want you here!
我们不想要你在这里
Shut up and let her speak!
闭上嘴 让她说完
A totalitarian PC culture has taken over this country,
极端的政♥治♥正确主义会接管这个国家
and you know what? We are sick of it.
然而你知道么 我们受够了
We're sick of you! Let's go!
我们受够你了 我们上
No Nazis, no KKK...
取缔纳粹 取缔三K党
No fascist USA!
不要法♥西♥斯♥主义美国
That's what I'm talking about.
我说的就是这个意思
Do you see this?
你们看见了吗
Students have become so brainwashed
学生们都被洗♥脑♥了
that they are opposing free speech.
他们现在正在反对自♥由♥言论
You don't even know what you're fighting for anymore.
你们甚至都不知道你们在为什么而做斗争
Go home! Go home!
滚回家 滚回家
Stay back.
退后
You people have forgotten what you're fighting for.
你们已经忘了你们在为什么而做斗争了
Ma'am! Ma'am! Are you okay?
女士 女士 你还好吗
I need an ambulance to the Hudson quad right now.
马上派一辆救护车到哈德森大学广场
Where are all the witnesses?
目击者都到哪里去了
Task force declared a little illegally assemble.
特警队称有一次非法小集♥会♥
Chased everyone away.
把所有人赶走了
Vic's bodyguard was knocked out in the brawl.
受害者的保镖在混乱中被打晕
He's with the EMTs. I'll go check on him.
他现在和急救人员在一起 我去看下他
Blue windbreakers.
蓝色的风衣
TARU must have this mess on videotape.
技术部一定会在监控上看到这场混乱
Here?
这里吗
Ms. Cobb.
科布女士
Ms. Cobb, can you hear me?
科布女士 你能听见我吗
She's been in and out. She was hit on the head?
她不太清醒 她的头被砸到了吗
Might be some kind of brain injury.
应该是某种大脑损伤
We better get going. Okay.
我们最好出发了 好的
I'll ride with her.
我和她一起去
Martha?
玛莎
Martha, I'm Lieutenant Benson from the NYPD.
玛莎 我是纽约警局的本森警督
You're on your way to the hospital.
你正在去医院的路上
Um... what... what happened?
发生了什么
You were attacked
你在哈德森大学
during your speech at Hudson University.
演讲的时候被袭击了
Martha, do you remember anything?
玛莎 你还记得什么吗
A... A mob.
一个暴徒
There was a mob and, um...
有一个暴徒
Someone hit me from behind.
有人从背后打了我
Okay. Did you see who hit you?
好的 你看见谁打你了吗
Did you see who did this to you?
你看到是谁袭击你了吗
A man held me down.
一个男人把我放倒了
Okay, so when we get to the hospital,
好的 当我们到了医院
a doctor is going to conduct a forensic examination.
医生会给你做个司法检验
The exam can provide evidence for us.
这个检查会给我们提供证据
Okay? But I promise,
好吗 我保证
we're not gonna do anything without your consent.
如果没有你的许可我们不会做任何事
Just rest.
休息一下
We're gonna be there soon.
我们马上就到了
My CO told us to sweep the area for stragglers,
我的上司让我们清理那个区域的流浪汉
but all the protestors were gone
但所有的抗♥议♥者都离开了
by the time we got back. And how about security cams?
当我们回来的时候 那监控录像呢
Nothing on this area.
这个区域什么也没有
Hold on.
等一下
That's blood. Right?
这是血迹 对吧
This looks like a protest sign was torn off.
这个看上去像是抗♥议♥牌被撕掉了
A lot of signs left behind on the quad.
广场上散落了一大堆标志
Here, come with us.
跟我们一起来
Let's look for the match.
看看有没有能对的上的
"Alt Right Delete."
「清除极右翼分子」
Now, this one's subtle.
找到个敏感的
"Diversity is code for white genocide."
「种族多样性是白种人灭绝的信♥号♥♥」
Hey, check this out.
看看这个
Here's one with its piece torn out.
这是被撕掉了一部分
Perfect fit. A rose with a hammer?
完美匹配 玫瑰加铁锤
Which side was that? I don't recognize it either.
这到底是哪一边的 我也认不出来
Find out who organized the rally.
查出是谁组织这场集♥会♥的
See if they do. All right.
看是不是他们干的 好的
哈德森大学
青年保守派俱乐部
So you're the president of the Young Conservatives club
你是哈德森大学青年保守派俱乐部的
here at Hudson? Yeah.
主席 是的
Well, you paid Martha Cobb to come speak here.
那你付钱请了玛莎·科布来这里演讲
Who was invited? It was a Facebook event
还邀请了谁 这是个脸书活动
open to anyone interested in what Martha had to say.
所有对玛莎要说的感兴趣的人都可以来
Okay, so white supremacists, Nazis, wannabe KKK members.
好的 那白人至上者 纳粹 想成为三K党的
Any group I'm missing? We hate being associated
我还忘了哪个组织 我们讨厌和那些垃圾
with that crap, but it's not our place to turn people away.
联♥系♥起来 但这不是我们可以赶人走的地方
Point taken. Did you see
说的在理 你看见了
the wanted poster the alt-left put up?
公告板上贴着的通缉海报了吗
All because I believe in free speech.
就因为我相信言论自♥由♥
"Henry Anderson invited Martha Cobb to Hudson.
「亨利·安德森邀请了玛莎·科布来哈德森大学」
If you see him, let him know what you think."
「你如果看见他 让他明白你的观点」
Wages are flat, we live in a welfare state,
工资从未涨过 但我们生活在一个富裕的州
and I'm getting harassed
然后就因为我想要
for being willing to talk about it.
谈论这个而被骚扰了
Okay, well, do you recognize this symbol?
好吧 你能认出这个标志吗
That's Antifa, the anti-fascists.
这是反法者 反法♥西♥斯♥主义者
Do you remember anyone holding that sign at the rally?
你还记得集♥会♥上有谁举着这个标志吗
The Progressive Coalition organized the counter-protest.
是进步联盟组织了反抗♥议♥
They were making signs in the student lounge.
他们在学生休息室里制♥作♥标志牌
This is a safe space.
这是个安全的地方
We're here for support, not to incite.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表