That's okay. Uh, Maddie,
没事的 玛蒂
we're gonna go on a little... little trip, okay?
我们要进行一次小小的旅行 好吗
We're gonna go to the doctor.
我们得去医生那里
Well, I should get dressed.
好的 那我要换套衣服
We'll wait outside.
我们会在外面等
Come on, Mom. Come on.
来吧 妈妈 来吧
Doc, I'm gonna need a list of all your employees.
医生 我需要你所有雇员的名单
They've all been screened.
他们都是被筛选过的
Eh, still, I'm gonna need that list.
但我还是需要这份名单
Fine. What about visitors to your facility?
好的 那些来你们机构的访客呢
Patients' families, mostly. I can get you those records
大多数是病患的家人 我可以给你那些记录
and footage from our security cameras.
还有我们的监控录像
You videotape your patients' rooms?
你们监控了病人的房♥间吗
Of course not. They're sick.
当然没有 他们虽然生病了
They're still entitled to a modicum of privacy.
但他们还是享有最基本的隐私
We film the common areas.
我们监控了公共区域
If you're asking my medical opinion,
如果你问我医学意见
it's all in her head.
那都是她的想象
Maybe. But still,
也许 但是
I'm gonna need to talk to all your employees,
我还是需要和你的雇员们聊一聊
just to be sure.
以防万一
西第三十二大街365号♥
仁爱医院
I just thought she was getting old.
我还以为她只是年纪大了
Forgetful, you know?
老糊涂了 这样子
Maybe I could have done something.
或许我本可以做点什么
Maybe I could have caught it earlier,
或许我本可以早点发现
if I'd just called some... Christine...
要是我能联♥系♥一些 克莉丝蒂
I don't think it works that way.
我觉得不是这么回事
I found Esconso Gardens.
我找到了埃斯卡诺花♥园♥
It's the best facility in the city.
那是市里最好的疗养院
You're a good daughter. Am I?
你是个孝顺的女儿 是吗
Do I do it for her or do I do it for me?
我到底是为了她好还是为了自己方便呢
She's my mom. I feel like I shoved her
她是我妈妈 我感觉我把她扔进了
into an $18,000-a-month garbage heap,
一个每月收费一万八的垃圾堆
just so I wouldn't have to deal with her.
这样我就不用管她了
You don't know how to handle someone with dementia.
你不知道怎么护理患有老年痴呆症的人
I could have learned, I...
我可以学的
I could have hired someone.
我可以雇人帮忙
She changed my dirty diapers.
小时候她给我换尿布
The least I could have done was...
至少我也可以做点什么
Then maybe this wouldn't have happened.
或许这种事就不会发生了
Well, we don't know yet that it did.
我们还不知道到底怎么回事呢
Christine,
克莉丝蒂
this is my lieutenant, Olivia Benson.
这位是我们警督 奥莉维亚·本森
I'm so very sorry, Christine. Thank you.
我真的很抱歉 克莉丝蒂 谢谢你
I guess it bothers me more than it does my mom.
我觉得更让我难受的是我妈糊里糊涂反而还好
Well, you know, when a... when a woman is raped,
是这样 如果一个女人被强♥奸♥
unfortunately, she's not the only victim.
不幸的是 她并不是唯一的受害者
It affects everyone who's close to her.
那会影响到她身边的每个人
Look, has your mother ever complained
你妈妈有没有抱怨过
about being mistreated at the facility?
在疗养院受到了虐待
She said she didn't like the members of this club.
她说她不喜欢疗养院的这些病人
The help was great, though.
但护工还是很好的
If I didn't laugh, I'd go crazy.
要是我笑不出来了 估计我也要疯了
Ms. Ritchie?
里奇女士
How is she?
她怎么样
Confused.
有点糊涂
But my guess, not raped.
但据我猜测 并没有被强♥奸♥
Oh, thank God. I still have to wait
太好了 我还是要等到
for the lab tests, to be sure.
化验结果出来 才能确定
Can I see her? Of course.
我能去看她吗 当然了
So there was no bruising?
所以没有淤青吗
Not that you would expect if she were raped.
并没有强♥奸♥通常造成的那种淤青
No vaginal trauma, nothing on her shoulders,
阴♥部♥没有创伤 肩膀上也没有痕迹
her inner thighs, her arms, her neck.
大腿内部 胳膊和脖子都没有伤
No evidence of semen.
没有找到精♥液♥痕迹
I doubt we'll find any DNA but hers.
除了她自己的DNA外找不到别的了
Great, can you put a rush on that?
好的 你能加急一下化验结果吗
Sure. Thank you.
好的 多谢
It's all right, Mom, it's okay.
没事了啊 妈妈 没事了
No!
不
Excuse us.
打扰了
When will the results be back?
结果什么时候能出来
Not sure just yet, but as soon as we hear anything
现在还不确定 但我们一听到消息
we'll let you know.
会立即告诉你的
Hi, Madeline.
你好 玛德琳
My name is Olivia Benson.
我叫奥莉维亚·本森
Oh, Olivia, that's a pretty name.
奥莉维亚 这个名字真美
Thank you.
谢谢
Did he rape you too?
他也强♥奸♥你了吗
Who?
谁
I like marzipan cookies.
我喜欢吃杏仁曲奇
Me, too.
我也喜欢
We'll be best friends!
我们肯定会成为好朋友的
Here you go.
给你
Thank you, thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
That's Elvis. Where do you think he learned it?
那是猫王的台词 你觉得他是在哪里学来的
Hey, I'll have a three ice cubes Jack Daniels,
给我一杯杰克丹尼威士忌 加三个冰块
splash of water. Very cute.
再来一点水 学的很像
Well, the tomatoes love that.
老人们都很喜欢
What's a hottie like you doing in a joint like this?
你这样的美女在这种破地方干嘛啊
I'm trying to get an answer to my question.
想要给我的问题找到答案
I sang a couple tunes.
我唱了几首歌♥
I had a tuna on rye. And then I split.
吃了个吞拿鱼三明治 然后我就走了
So you didn't go into any of the patients' rooms?
所以你没进过任何一名患者的房♥间吗
Now why would I do that?
我进去要干什么
Oh, that is sick.
那也太变♥态♥了
I mean, these are my people!
我是说 他们是我的客户
If I did anything like that, I couldn't pay my rent!
我要是干那种事 我连房♥租都付不起了
All right, blue eyes, you can take
好吧 蓝眼睛帅哥 你可以
your vagabond shoes and hit the road.
穿着你的懒汉鞋出去了
Well, ring-a-ding, baby.
真刺♥激♥啊 美女
Swabs for Madeline Thomas came back.
玛德琳·托马斯的化验结果出来了
Negative for both foreign DNA and lubricant.
没有检测到外来DNA和润滑剂
Also the security cameras at Esconso
埃斯卡诺的监控录像
show that the only two people that went in and out
显示一整天只有两个女性护士
of Madeline's room all day were two female nurses.
进出过玛德琳的房♥间
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay, the thing is,
那么问题来了
you work with somebody for seven years,
当和某人一起工作了七年
you'd expect to get a good-bye.
理应得到一声再见吧
I haven't gone anywhere yet.
我还哪都没去呢
Well, Fin, you know, I think she's just pissed
是这样 芬恩 我觉得她是生气了
because you didn't invite her to your party.
因为你没邀请她参加你的升职派对
There was no party! And there will be no party.
根本就没有什么派对啊 我也不打算开派对
Fin, you're getting promoted, not arrested.
芬恩 你是升职了 又不是被逮捕了
I need to talk to Detective Rollins.
我需要和罗琳斯警探谈谈
Is she here?
她在吗
I got this.
交给我吧
Christine, what's wrong? It's my mom.
克莉丝蒂 怎么了 是我妈妈
When we got to her room last night,
我们昨天晚上去她房♥间时
she started shaking and crying.
她整个人开始发抖并哭泣
They had to sedate her.
他们得给她镇定剂才行
I slept on a rollaway just so she wouldn't be alone.
我在折叠床上睡了一宿陪着她
She kept waking up and sweating,
她一直惊醒过来还大汗淋漓
and screaming, "Please stop!"
而且叫喊着「请停下来」
I didn't know what to believe before.
之前我不知道到底该怎么想
But now, I...
但是现在 我觉得
Something happened to her, Detective.
她肯定出过什么事 警探
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表