如果事情是这样的话 我们就可以商量了
We can help you, Vinny. Screw you.
我们可以帮你 文尼 去你♥妈♥的♥
Pretending you're on my side. I... I don't need any friends.
还装作支持我呢 我才不要你们帮忙
Oh, yes, you do, Vinny. This does not look good.
你不要才怪了 文尼 情况对你不利
Because right now, you're telling us that Haley...
因为现在呢 你跟我们说海莉
that's her name. Say her name, Vinny.
那是她的名字 说出来 文尼
Haley. Whatever.
海莉 行了吧
You're saying that Haley cut herself,
你的意思是海莉弄伤了自己
bled all over your apartment,
搞得你的公♥寓♥都是血
left in the middle of the night...
然后在半夜离开
Mm, mmhmm. Took her phone, her purse,
没错 拿了手♥机♥ 钱包
threw it in the trash on your block, and then disappeared?
丢到你房♥子旁边的垃圾桶里 然后就消失了
All I know, it wasn't me!
我只想说 不是我♥干♥的
No...
对啊
Of course not.
当然不是你
So, our suspect is a butcher who likes to dress up as a clown?
所以我们的嫌犯是个喜欢扮小丑的屠夫
Vincent Drago, 22. Has a history of DV, stalking, menacing.
文森特·德拉戈 二十二岁 有家暴史 跟踪狂 还恐吓他人
His ex-girlfriend has a restraining order
他的前女友还针对他
out against him. Menacing?
申请了限制令 恐吓
He threatened her with a cleaver.
他拿着剁肉刀威胁她
Anger management issues and access to knives, great.
无法控制脾气还拥有菜刀 绝配
Yeah, we've got a call-in to the ex
是啊 我们已经联♥系♥了他前任
to see if there was more there.
看看还有什么值得挖的线索
Look, clown mask aside, I don't make him as a serial.
但除去小丑面具 我不觉得他像是连环杀手
No, but I'm sure that we could come up with
对 但是我们可以根据他的案底
about half-a-dozen theories
推断出很多种桥段
of how a young girl could wind up dead in his apartment.
一个年轻女孩确实有可能死在他的公♥寓♥里
How does he get rid of the body?
那他怎么处理尸体的
That's tough to pull off without leaving a trail.
要做得毫无痕迹是很难的
We're canvasing, and unfortunately,
我们正在排查 但是很不凑巧
there are no security cams in his building or on his street.
他那栋公♥寓♥楼和所在街区没有摄像头
Uh, lab results are back.
实验室那边有结果了
The blood in his apartment and his car
他公♥寓♥的血迹和车里的血迹
are a match to Haley,
都属于海莉的
and they also found traces of bleach.
还发现了漂白剂的残留
Yeah, your working theory just became probable cause.
好的 你们猜测的桥段变成正当的起诉理由了
Make the arrest.
逮捕他吧
But there's... there's something else.
等一下 还有别的事
CSU found that in his car.
鉴证科在他车里发现了这个
That's Haley's necklace. She was in his car.
这是海莉的项链 她确实在他车里
They found that in his trunk.
他们是在后备箱找到的
I gave Haley that necklace on her 13th birthday.
这项链是我在海莉十三岁生日的时候送她的
It was in that man's car?
在那个男的车里找到的吗
Yes.
是的
Where is she? We're still looking.
那她在哪里 我们还在找
But?
但是
There was blood in the car...
但是他车里有血迹
and in his apartment.
他的公♥寓♥里也有
It was... it was Haley's.
都是海莉的血
Well, what is he saying?
那他是怎么说的
He denies that he had anything to do
他一直否认他自己和海莉的失踪
with her disappearance.
有任何关系
All right, I wanna talk to him.
好吧 我想和他谈谈
I wanna look that son of a bitch in the eye...
我要看着那个狗♥娘♥养♥的眼睛
It's not gonna be possible.
这是不可能的
Well, what are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么办
Just sit around the hotel, waiting by the phone?
就这样待在酒店里 守着电♥话♥吗
Chris...
克里斯
It's okay.
没事的
I can assure you that we are doing everything in our power.
我向你们保证我们会倾尽全力的
Not good enough.
这样还不够
I... I want you to promise us that you'll find her.
我要你们向我们保证你们一定会找到她
We wanna be realistic.
我们要说实话
We ask you to hope for the best, but... prepare...
我们希望你们积极点 但是也要准备好
No, I'm not preparing for anything, all right?
不 我不想做任何的准备 懂了吗
Haley needs me.
海莉需要我
She needs me to keep believing that she's alive.
她需要我一直坚信她还活着
I'm the one keeping her alive, the only one.
我才是她活下去的希望 唯一的希望
I'm sorry. Okay, slow down.
我很抱歉 好了 冷静点
It's okay.
没关系
He just... he loves her so much.
他就是太爱她了
He loves her more than me, it seems like, sometimes.
甚至有些时候 他对她的爱会胜过我
Haley is my life, our life.
海莉是我的生命 我们的生命
She's a beautiful soul,
她是个美丽的天使
a... A bright shining star.
一颗璀璨耀眼的明星
There's so much potential, so much talent.
她是如此的富有潜能 才华横溢
And look, if you have any information,
拜托各位 如果有消息的话
please call the NYPD.
请务必联♥系♥纽约警局
We're offering a... A $50,000 reward
我们准备了五万美元的赏金
for any tips leading to finding our daughter.
给任何能提供我们女儿线索的人
And, uh... and, look, Haley... if... if you can hear me,
还有那个 海莉 如果你能听到我说话的话
if you can see me,
如果你能看到我的话
I love you; we love you so much.
我想说我爱你 我们都很爱你
Your mother and I, we will never, ever
你妈妈和我 我们永远不会
stop looking for you.
放弃寻找你的
All right, thank you.
好了 谢谢大家
The last thing we need is
现在最不需要的就是
more crazies calling the tip line.
一堆乱报线索的疯子来给我们添乱
I'll take any tip we can get.
只要是有用的线索我都接受
1PP wants answers, guys. I want answers.
警♥察♥总部要结果 伙计们 我也要结果
Well, Vinny was lying about being asleep all night.
文尼说一整晚都在睡觉是在撒谎
His phone records show he made two calls to a burner cell:
他的通话记录显示他给一个预付费手♥机♥打了两次电♥话♥
One at 1:00 A.M., the other at 2:20.
一次在凌晨一点 一次在2点20分
Can TARU trace the burner?
技术组能追踪到那个手♥机♥吗
Yeah, they're working on it right now.
是的 他们现在正在查
I've got this: The license plate reader
我有发现了 车牌识别器
got Vinny's Saturn going over the Manhattan Bridge last night
显示文尼的土星牌轿车曾在昨晚1点38分时
at 1:38 A.M. And towards Brooklyn.
通过曼哈顿桥去布鲁克林
So he also lied about
所以他说整晚一直在公♥寓♥
not leaving his apartment all night.
也是在撒谎了
Okay, so find out where he was going.
好了 赶紧去查他昨晚去了哪里
Look, have TARU pull footage from every traffic cam,
还有 让技术组查整个纽约州所有的交通摄像头
every tollbooth reader in New York State,
以及所有的收费站识别器
if they have to.
如果有必要的话
Why you at that garbage dump, Vinny,
文尼 为什么在凌晨两点
by the water at 2:00 A.M.? I can explain.
你出现在河边的垃圾站 我能解释
Haley in that bag?
那袋子里是海莉吗
No, you think I'd fit a girl in there?
不 你觉得我能把一个女孩装进去吗
How... how's that even possible?
这怎么可能办得到
Cut her up with a butcher knife.
用屠刀把她切成碎块啊
God, no. You're sick.
老天爷啊 你真变♥态♥
Yeah, this is coming from the same guy
是么 这话竟出自一个
that threatened to kill his girlfriend with a meat cleaver.
威胁要把女朋友用剁肉刀杀掉
Said he'd cut her head off.
还说要砍掉她头的人
That was taken out of context.
这是断章取义
Yeah, yeah, it's always out of context.
是啊 还总爱用断章取义来辩解
This is security footage.
这是监控录像
We have a witness that saw you dragging a bag.
我们还有看见你拖着袋子的目击证人
You could barely pick it up... It wasn't a girl!
说你几乎拎不动它 里面装的不是一个女孩
Then what was it? Meat!
那是什么 是肉
Meat?
什么肉
80 pounds of brisket, veal chops, some rib eyes,
八十磅的牛胸肉 小牛排 肉眼牛排
pork sausage.
还有猪肉肠
It was past the sell-by date. My guy's a restaurant supplier.
已经过了销♥售♥期 交易的对方是餐厅供货商
We meet at out-of-the-way places.
我们在偏僻的地方碰头交易
It's not legal, but I swear it was meat.
这不合法 但我发誓那里面绝对是肉
He was selling rotten meat out of his trunk.
他只是运腐烂的肉出去卖♥♥
That's his alibi?
那就是他的不在场证明吗
Well, Drago does work in a butcher shop.
德拉戈确实在肉铺工作
The boss claims that he doesn't know anything about it,
他的老板声称自己并不知情
but he admits that it is possible.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表