其他人怎么想并没有关系
anybody thinks except for the jury.
听着 你知道怎样做到专注
Listen, you know how to focus.
你专注于你的证词 我们走吧
You focus on your testimony. Let's go.
高等法庭
第二十四审判庭
一月十五日 星期一
我去找了极优航♥空♥的凯文·里德
I went to Kevin Reed at Optimum Air.
他说如果我不报♥警♥的话 他们就给我升职
He said if I didn't go to the police, they'd promote me.
他们企图收买♥♥你
They offered to buy you off?
-反对 -撤回 塔拉
- Objection. - Withdrawn. Tara.
你为什么不辞职
Why didn't you quit?
你为什么不去另一家航♥空♥公♥司♥找个工作
Why didn't you get a job at another airline?
我想当上机长
I wanted to make captain.
我整个职业生涯就是为了这个目标而努力
I've been training for it my entire career.
如果我辞职了 没有人会雇佣我
If I quit, no one would have hired me.
而且极优航♥空♥承诺我不会再和卡特一起飞
And Optimum promised I'd never have to fly with Carter.
-但他们没有遵守承诺 -是的
- But they broke that promise? - Yes.
你在联邦诉讼中认罪了
You've pled guilty to federal charges.
是的
Yes.
我将坐两年牢 我的飞行执照被吊销了
I'll serve two years. I lost my pilot's license.
我不是来这里减轻我的罪行的
I am not here to mitigate my actions.
谢谢
Thank you.
你声称向极优航♥空♥上报了
You claim that you reported the alleged sexual assault
这起所谓的性侵
to Optimum Air.
你有没有注意到他们并没有记录
Are you aware they have no record of that?
他们一定是全部销毁了
They must have destroyed it.
把所有纸质报告都撕了吗
Shredded all the paperwork, huh?
-反对 -撤回
- Objection. - Withdrawn.
你第一次和除极优航♥空♥以外的人说起你被性侵
Isn't it true that the first time you told someone
是当你在联邦监管下戴着手铐的时候
outside of Optimum that you had been assaulted,
这是事实吗
was when you were handcuffed in federal custody?
-是的 -在你把机长
- Yes. - After you had locked
锁在驾驶舱外 企图坠毁飞机之后吗
the captain out of the cockpit, and tried to crash the plane.
我并没有想要坠毁飞机
I didn't want to crash the plane.
我被困在离强♥奸♥我的人不到两尺的距离之内
I was trapped two feet away from the man who raped me.
我只是想离开那里
I just wanted to get out of there.
告诉我 辛丹纳女士 当你一开始看见
Tell us, Ms. Sidnana, why didn't you bolt
卡特机长坐着驾驶舱里的时候
as soon as you saw Captain Carter
你为什么没有马上锁上门
sitting in the cockpit?
我必须要做我的工作
I had to do my job.
如果我走出去了 会在我的履历上留下记录
If I walked out, it would go on my record.
-那你永远不能晋升了 -远不止这个
- And you'd never get promoted. - It was more than that.
我不能冒险展现出我的软弱面
I couldn't risk showing weakness,
软弱意味着不能飞行
the weak are not meant to fly.
但你是软弱的 是吗
But you were weak, weren't you?
当你故意飞离航线
When you intentionally flew off course.
也许我是软弱的
Maybe I was weak.
如果我不软弱 洛根就不能强♥奸♥我了 是吗
If I wasn't weak, Logan couldn't have raped me, right?
如果我不软弱 我就不会听信极优航♥空♥的谎言了
If I wasn't weak, I wouldn't have believed Optimum's lies.
你们就是这么想的
That's what you're thinking.
也许 我只是证实了他们一直的想法
Maybe I'd just confirmed what they already thought.
女人不属于他们这个行业
Women don't belong in their club.
你对于你的工作来说来软弱了
You were too weak to do your job.
现在你反过来责怪卡特机长
Now you're blaming Captain Carter.
-反对 -他离我太近了
- Objection. - He was so close.
我都能闻见他呼吸里的咖啡味
I could smell the coffee on his breath.
他的止汗剂 当他碰到我
His deodorant. When he touched me,
我就好像在我被强♥奸♥的那天晚上的那个酒店房♥间里一样
I was right back in that hotel room the night of the rape.
我必须离开那里 没有其他理由
I had to get out of there. There's no other reason
-我得把飞机掉头 -没有吗
- I'd turn the plane around. - No?
你听上去对极优航♥空♥有很大的怨气
You sound like you have a lot of rage against Optimum Air.
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
反对有效 陪审团将不予考虑
Sustained, jury will disregard.
我真的不知道她是在害我们还是帮我们了
I honestly don't know whether she hurt us or she helped us.
她有生气的权利
Well, she has the right to be angry.
我明白
I get it.
陪审员不喜欢麻烦的女人
Jurors don't like difficult women.
特别是女陪审员 我看见他们中的一些
Especially female jurors. I saw a few of them
-向卡特投去了惊愕的眼光 -不好意思
- giving Carter the doe eye... - Excuse me.
麻烦把电视开响一点 谢谢
Can you turn that up, please?
我们最优先考虑的
And while our main concern
是我们的乘客的安全
is the safety of our passengers,
同时确保这样的事故永远不会再发生
and to ensure that an incident like this never happens again,
我不得不为极优航♥空♥
I'm compelled to speak out in defense of Optimum Air
和我们卓越的英雄的女飞行员们辩护
and our dedicated and heroic female pilots.
她们都和我们的男飞行员一样
All of whom are accorded the same respect and consideration
受到尊重和考虑
as our male pilots.
是啊 换句话说「去死吧 塔拉」
Yeah, in other words, "Screw you, Tara."
他们必须怪罪她
They have to blame her.
他们面临数百万美元的民事赔偿
They're looking at millions of dollars in civil payouts.
我不知道他说的是哪个女飞行员
I don't know what female pilots he's talking about.
据我们所知 极优航♥空♥只提拔过一个女机长
Optimum only promoted one woman to captain that we know about.
她去年离开了公♥司♥
She left the company
她也不回我们的电♥话♥
last year, and she hasn't returned our calls.
难道极优航♥空♥也企图收买♥♥她
Well, Optimum try to buy her off too?
百万美元航♥空♥
汉格区 铁塔路136号♥
纽约州 白原市
一月十六日 星期二
珍妮·豪厄尔 纽约警♥察♥
Jeanne Howell? NYPD.
我和你说了 我不能谈论极优航♥空♥
I told you, I can't talk about Optimum.
我拿了很好的条件走的
I left on good terms.
在你拿到你的升职后的两个星期
Two weeks after you received your promotion?
我飞够了商业航♥班♥
I was done flying commercial.
好吧 我明白 飞私人航♥班♥有更好的作息时间
Okay, I get it. Flying private is better hours,
更好的乘客等级
better grade of passengers.
这都对你有用 但是对塔拉·辛丹纳没用
It all worked out for you, but not for Tara Sidnana.
我为她感到难过 我的意思是 她所做的
I feel terrible for her. I mean, what she did, it's...
-这是所有飞行员的噩梦 -你在极优航♥空♥
- It's every pilot's nightmare. - You worked for Optimum
工作了多久 十年
for what, ten years?
你和你的男飞行员同事飞行了同样多的时间
You've logged just as many hours as your male pilots.
但这段时间里 你从来没有晋升
So in all that time, you never got promoted?
我的意思是 你觉得这是为什么
I mean, why do you think that is?
这是因为你是个女人
Is it because you're a woman?
我不想用这个说法
I don't like to play that card.
我们谁也不想
None of us do.
你知道的 极优航♥空♥只在乎
You know, Optimum Air, all they care about
保护他们的底线
is protecting their bottom line.
哪怕这意味着对骚扰 歧视 性侵犯
If that means turning a blind eye to harassment,
睁一只眼闭一只眼
discrimination, sexual assault.
这必须得停止了 塔拉被强♥奸♥了 珍妮
It's got to stop. Tara was raped, Jeanne.
她想做她的工作 她想克服阴影
She tried to do her job, she tried to get over it.
但当她发现她在驾驶舱
And then she found herself in that cockpit,
面对那个强♥奸♥了他的男人
face to face with the man that raped her.
是的 她失控了
So yes, she lost control.
她将要去坐牢了 洛根·卡特会逍遥法外
She's going to do prison time. Logan Carter may walk.
我对你的问题是
My question to you is,
如果他逃脱了制裁
how are you going to live with yourself,
你将怎么面对自己生活下去
if he gets away with it?
如果他再强♥奸♥别人你将怎么面对自己生活下去
How are you going to live with yourself if he does it again?
你知道 我
You know, I, uh...
我每天只要一想到那架飞机快坠毁的事
I've agonized over the thought of that plane going down.
都感到痛苦至极
Every day.
坐在那位置上的也可能是我
Could have been me.
发生了什么 珍妮
What happened to you, Jeanne?
洛根·卡特 他也强♥奸♥了我
Logan Carter, he raped me too.
珍妮·豪厄尔 你知道我为她做了多少事吗
Jeanne Howell? Do you know what I did for her?
我们知道你对她做了什么
We know what you did to her.
你们想知道珍妮·豪厄尔的事情吗
You want to hear about Jeanne Howell?
我可以给你们说上几个小时
I can keep you here for hours.
幸运的是 豪厄尔女士十分细致
Luckily, Mrs. Howell is meticulous.
她关注细节 这大概就是她成为杰出飞行员的原因
She's detail oriented, probably what makes her a good pilot.
她保存了那次侵犯的证据
She kept evidence of the assault.
衣物被撕掉的照片
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表