In the Criminal Justice System,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous.
性侵犯被认为是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies are members
全力调查这类重案
of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit.
他们隶属于一支精英团队被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Help!
救命
Mom, help!
妈妈 救命
No! Get off!
不 放开我
Then Turtle decided the hill wasn't so big
接着小乌龟发现山没那么大
and started into the sunrise.
就向着朝日出发了
Okay.
好了
Good night, kiddo.
晚安 孩子
You sleep tight.
好好睡吧
Can I have Eddie, just in case?
我能抱着艾迪吗 这样安心点
Yes.
好啊
This is Eddie.
这个是艾迪
Oh.
这样
Eddie the Elephant.
小象艾迪
Here you go. Let's tuck him in, okay?
给你 我们给他盖被被吧
Good night, Eddie.
晚安 艾迪
All right, sweetheart.
好了 小宝贝
I can't wait to learn about all your favorite things.
我等不及去了解你喜爱的东西了
Sleep tight. Good night, grandma.
好梦 晚安 外婆
Do you like... So how long...
你想 那你有
Oh, sorry. I interrupted.
不好意思 我打断你了
Go ahead. No, I'm sorry.
说吧 不 我才抱歉
You were saying? Are you enjoying New York?
你说到哪儿了 你来纽约玩得开心吗
It's interesting. I'm sure.
挺好玩的 必须的
Excuse me. Benson.
不好意思 我是本森
Okay. Uh, all right.
好 好的
Yeah, I'll be right there.
行 我马上过去
Okay.
好的
Sorry.
抱歉
Is everything okay? Yeah, it's just a, uh...
没事吧 是的 就是
It's just a work thing.
就是工作而已
Oh.
这样
Well, I'd... I'd be happy to stay with Noah.
那我十分愿意留下陪着诺亚
Uh, that's okay. I'm already calling Lucy.
不用了 我打电♥话♥叫露西来了
Thank you, though.
不过还是谢谢你
I understand.
我理解
Rollins.
罗琳斯
Thanks, just as soon as you can.
谢了 你尽快就好
Dead teenage girl.
死者是未成年少女
Looks like an OD.
看起来是吸毒过量
Heroin? That'd be a safe bet.
海♥洛♥因♥吗 应该是这样
We found this on her.
从她身上搜出了这些东西
No purse, no wallet, no cell.
没手包 没钱包 也没手♥机♥
Was she raped? There's blood
她被强♥奸♥了吗 运动裤上
on her sweatpants, and her face and arms
脸上和手臂上都有血
speak for themselves.
很明显了
Okay.
掀开吧
Damn. She looks like she's 15.
天啊 她看起来也就十五岁
Well, the ME confirms
法医已经确认
that her injuries were consistent with sexual assault.
她的伤口是由性侵造成的
And the heroin that she shot up with
她注射的海♥洛♥因♥中
was laced with fentanyl.
混入了芬太尼
That's what killed her.
这就是她的死因
Well, a search of the nearby trash didn't turn up her ID
搜了周围的垃圾桶后没有发现她的身份证
or her cell. Fingerprints?
也没找到手♥机♥ 指纹呢
No, not in the system. Neither was her DNA.
不行 系统里查不到 DNA也不行
I assume nobody filed a missing persons report.
我猜也没人报失踪案对吧
Nothing that was close.
找到的都不相关
The saddest thing in the world.
世界上最令人伤心的事
A dead Jane Doe. Yeah.
发现无名女尸 是啊
So she didn't have the cash.
她身上没现金
How did she pay for these drugs?
她拿什么去买♥♥毒品啊
A young girl like that's got a lot more to offer than cash.
这种年轻女孩有比现金值钱的东西可以用
Or some enterprising scumsucker swoops in
不然就是哪个早有预谋的坏蛋跳出来
while she's OD'ing and robs her.
趁她注射的时候抢了她
Before or after he rapes her?
是在强♥奸♥之前还是强♥奸♥之后
You know who sells this?
你知道谁卖♥♥这个东西吗
Not yet.
等下就知道
十月廿六日 星期四
缉毒组
I don't miss narcotics. What is this?
来缉毒组都来腻了 怎么回事
Some kind of narco holiday I don't know about?
趁我不注意搞了什么缉毒节吗
Yeah, we call it Tuesday.
没错 每天都是缉毒节
OD's are off the charts. My brother's a cop out in Ohio.
吸毒过量的死者堆成山 我兄弟在俄亥俄当警♥察♥
They're running out of room to store the bodies.
他们那边都没地方放尸体了
Here it is. Billy Lucas.
找到了 比利·卢卡斯
I never heard of him.
没听说过他
One of the young turks. Made a name for himself
新生代毒贩之一 年少出名
selling high-quality heroin and stamping it with a bolt.
专卖♥♥精纯海♥洛♥因♥ 弄了个螺钉的标志
What, 'cause it hits you like a bolt of lightning?
吸了就有一道闪电钉进身体里对吧
Yeah. And screws you up.
是啊 然后钉死你
So where can I find Billy?
那我上哪儿去找比利
Rikers. Since January of last year.
里克岛监狱 去年一月就进去了
Look, that's not the same. Wouldn't be the first time
看 不一样 也不是第一次看见
someone counterfeited a hot seller.
有人山寨热销品牌了
So, where was Lucas dealing?
卢卡斯之前在哪儿卖♥♥货
Harlem. Where'd you find your vic?
哈莱姆 你的受害者在哪儿出现
Down in the East Village. Who's selling down there?
东村区那边 那片是谁的地盘
Uh, Benjamin West, AKA Jinky.
本杰明·韦斯特 外号♥酷哥
George Ruiz. And Andre Johnson,
乔治·鲁伊兹 还有安德雷·约翰逊
AKA Hackapulco.
外号♥哈卡普尔科
现由于贩毒集团横行,堕落为墨西哥最暴♥力♥城市。
音似墨西哥地名(Acapulco)阿卡普尔科。曾是旅游胜地,
Cross-check these guys with Lucas' known associates.
和已知的卢卡斯的同伙作交叉搜索
Looks like I'm taking a trip to Hackapulco.
看来我要去会一会哈卡普尔科
What up, G?
最近怎样啊 小吉
That's him.
就是他
Burgundy bomber, black sweatpants.
穿酒红飞行员夹克 黑色运动裤
Copy that.
收到
Don't leave till we get to know each other.
彼此认识一下再走吧
Get your hands on the car.
把手放在车上
Any needles? No?
带着针头吗 没有吗
What do we got here?
看看这是什么
Nothing.
什么都不是
Not like I'm Facebook friends with everybody I meet.
你们以为我见个人就想互粉啊
How about those who buy the crap you're selling?
那些从你这里买♥♥货的人呢
How about the ones you raped?
你强♥奸♥过的人呢
Oh, hell no. You got the wrong bro.
强个头啊 你们抓错人了
And that little bit you got me with?
还有你们从我身上搜到的那点儿东西
Man, I'll be ordering lunch
我明早就可以跟我最喜欢的
from my favorite gyro cart tomorrow.
希腊菜餐车订午餐了
Yeah? Well, unless they change
是吗 等你被判强♥奸♥罪
the penalty for rape, you'll have to tell them
成立的时候 你就得告诉餐车
you'll pick it up in about 25 years, all right?
你大概得过二十五年才能去取餐了 懂了吗
There's no way I raped that ho.
我才没有强♥奸♥那个小贱♥人♥呢
Okay, so, tell them it'll only be about three to fifteen.
好啊 那就跟他们说得再等十三到十五年吧
Because whatever was in that crap you gave her,
因为你给她的玩意儿里掺的东西
it killed her.
害死了她
Look, I never sold to the bitch.
听着 我从来没卖♥♥过那婊♥子♥东西
Bitch? Okay, are you trying
什么婊♥子♥ 你是想故意
to go to jail? All right,
进监狱吗 好吧
I never sold to the young lady. But you knew her.
我从来没向那位年轻女士卖♥♥过东西 但你认识她
She was with a dude I did business with.
她跟一个从我这儿买♥♥的家伙在一起
Some white dude. Had a weird
一个白人 有个奇怪的
white boy 'stache. So, what now?
白人胡子 所以现在怎样
Yeah, that's the dude. You see?
没错 就是他 看到没
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表