In the criminal justice system,
在司法系统里
sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
性侵犯被认为是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一只精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Oh, honey, I'm so glad that you're feeling better.
宝贝 我很开心你现在舒服点了
Yeah.
是的
Yes to applesauce, all you want,
苹果酱是可以的 多少都可以
but no more cartoons, okay, Noah?
但是不能再看动画片了 好吗 诺亚
All right, honey, I love you.
好的 宝贝 爱你
Can you put Lucy back on?
你能让露西再接一下电♥话♥吗
Okay.
好的
Hey, Lucy, I'll check in with you later.
露西 我一会儿再给你打电♥话♥
Thank you, bye.
谢谢你 再见
Noah's all right?
诺亚还好吗
Yeah, he just has a cold.
是的 他就是得了个感冒
But today, of all days.
却偏偏选在这一天生病
I know that this is stressful,
我知道这个让你很有压力
but you have got nothing to worry about.
但是你不需要担心什么的
Then why are we here?
那我们为什么要在这里呢
My best guess?
我猜一下
Judge Linden agreed to a courtesy hearing
林登法官出于礼节允许了这次听证会
to cover her bases.
是为了准备好应付各种情况
She's the one who suggested you take Noah,
毕竟她是那个提议让你收养诺亚的人
and the circumstances were a little bit unorthodox.
当时的情况稍微有些不常规
Just promise me I'm not going to lose my son.
就请向我保证我不会失去我的儿子
I prom...
我保
Lieutenant Benson.
本森警督
第七审判庭
家事法庭
Sheila Porter, you are Noah Porter-Benson's
西拉·波特 你是诺亚·波特·本森的
maternal grandmother? I am, Your Honor.
亲生外婆吗 是的 法官大人
We've provided Ellie Porter's birth certificate
我们提供了艾莉·波特的出生证明
and the DNA evidence to prove relationship with Noah.
和DNA证据来证明和诺亚的关系
The fact that they're related is not grounds
亲缘关系的事实并不是
to vacate a legal adoption, Your Honor.
撤销合法收养的基础 法官大人
We would argue it is since my client was never notified...
我方的论据是因为我的客户从来没有被通知到
The State did conduct a thorough and year-long search
国家进行过全面的为期一年的
for any relatives.
关于亲属的调查
And Ellie told me that she was dead.
并且艾莉告诉我说她已经死了
The loss of my daughter is a regret that I will carry
失去亲身女儿的痛苦
for the rest of my life.
是我一辈子的悔恨
I spent years searching for her.
我花了很多年去寻找她
I hired private investigators.
我雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I was too late,
我太迟了
but thank God I found Noah.
但是感谢上帝我找到了诺亚
I wanna make amends, to be there for him in a way
我想弥补 我想在他身边陪伴着他
that I wasn't for Ellie.
一种我对艾莉没有做到的陪伴
He's a child, my child,
他是个孩子 我的孩子
not a way for you to alleviate your guilt.
不是你减轻愧疚的工具
Lieutenant Benson, please.
本森警督 请克制
I don't know what her intentions are.
我不知道她的目的是什么
She's a stranger to me, to Noah.
她对我对诺亚来说是个陌生人
I granted this hearing because my concern
我允许此次听证会是因为我关注的是
is what's best for Noah.
什么对诺亚最好
I would like to hear what his grandmother has to say.
我想听听他的外婆会怎么说
Mrs. Porter?
波特女士
I have no intention of ripping a little boy
我无意将一个小男孩
from the only home he has ever known,
从他唯一熟知的家里抢走
but I have serious reservations about Ms. Benson's
但是 我对本森女士是否适格为人母
fitness to parent.
持强烈的保留意见
How so?
为什么这么说
My PI became aware of Noah's existence
我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥发现诺亚出现在一桩
from an ACS investigation for suspected child abuse.
怀疑虐待儿童的儿童服务委员会调查的案件中
That investigation is closed.
这项调查已经结案了
Your Honor, and it has absolutely no bearing
法官大人 这个案件和收养的有效性
on the validity of the adoption.
毫无关联
There was no findings of wrongdoing.
他们并没有发现不妥的行为
I understand that there were bruises.
我知道 诺亚身上有淤青
There were bruises on Noah because I saved him
诺亚身上有淤青是因为在差点被出租车撞到时
from almost being hit by a cab.
我救了他
I love my son.
我爱我的儿子
I would never, ever,
我永远 永远
do anything to hurt that boy.
不会做任何伤害他的事情
I want what's best for him.
我永远都想给他最好的
I always have.
我一直都是这么想的
If you really cared about what's best for him,
如果你真的在乎什么对他最好
you wouldn't deny him a relationship
你就不会拒绝他和他外婆
with his grandmother,
他唯一还健在的血亲
his only living blood relative.
建立祖孙关系
I may not be able to overturn the adoption, Your Honor,
我也许不能够推♥翻♥这次收养 法官大人
but I am determined to be a part
但是我下定决心 为了孩子
of this little boy's life, for his sake.
我决心要融入他的生活
Officer, Officer, you have to help me.
警官 警官 你得救救我
Please, he's after... Are you okay?
求你了 他在追 你还好吗
He's after me. What's the matter?
他在追我 发生了什么
Calm down. He's after me, please.
冷静一下 他在追我 求你了
Who's after you? He's after me.
谁在追你 他在追我
Help. This is Officer Kim
救命 我是金警官
requesting backup in the northeast corner of the park.
请求支援 位置是公园的东北角
10-4, backup on their way.
收到 支援已出发
Victim was found running through Central Park
大概一小时之前受害人被发现
about an hour ago.
在中♥央♥公园里奔跑
No ID, no possessions.
没有身份证 没有财物
My guess is she's 15 to 20.
我猜她大概在十五到二十岁之间
What, she doesn't know how old she is?
什么 她不知道自己几岁吗
Or her name or where she lives or how she got here.
也不知道她自己的名字她住在哪里或者她怎么来的这里
I don't know what we're looking at here.
我不知道我们在调查什么
What, she didn't tell you anything?
什么 她什么也不说吗
She told me that she was forced to have sex,
她说她被强迫发生了性关系
and there are definite signs of abuse.
并且她身上有明显的虐待迹象
Burn marks from cigarettes,
烟头烫伤的痕迹
maybe drain cleaner,
也许是下水道清理液
but anything internal, or if she's on drugs,
但是任何身体内部的 或者她是否嗑药
I can't verify. Why not?
我没法证明 为什么不行
She won't let anyone touch her.
她不让任何人碰她
I'm waiting for a psych eval, but they're backed up.
我正在等心理评估 但是他们现在人手不足
In the meantime, I thought someone should go in
与此同时 我觉得应该有人进去
and try to get through to her.
和她聊聊
Okay, thank you, Doctor.
好的 谢谢你 医生
Um, hi, hi there.
你好
I'm Amanda, and this is Sonny.
我是阿曼达 他是桑尼
We're police detectives.
我们是警探
Don't touch me. No, no.
别碰我 不 不
Nobody's gonna touch you. We wanna talk to you.
没有人要碰你 我们想和你谈谈
No.
我拒绝
It's okay.
没事儿的
I said don't touch me!
我说了别碰我
Sorry, Fin, Noah is home sick from school today.
抱歉 芬恩 诺亚今天生病了 没有去学校
It's all good, Liv.
没事的 丽芙
Okay, so tell me about this teenager. Is she a runaway?
好的 跟我说说这个孩子 是个离家出走吗
It's more complicated than that.
感觉比这个更复杂
She said she doesn't know who she is or where she's from.
她说她不知道自己是谁 也不知道自己从哪里来
Is she in the system?
在系统里能查到她吗
We don't know... she refused medical treatment.
我们不知道 她拒绝医疗救助
DNA swab, rape kit... Hold on.
DNA检测 强♥奸♥检测 等一下
And Bellevue released her?
贝尔维尤医院让她出院了吗
On duty shrink said she's no danger to herself or others.
值班的心理医生说她对自己或者他人不造成威胁
I really don't remember a lot.
我真的记不得了
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表