Cupid's Day!
爱神节
I had a... an evening seminar.
我有一场晚间研讨会
I passed by. I saw she was still there.
路过的时候 看到她还在那里
I went in, said hello.
我走进去 跟她问好
We had a cappuccino.
我们一起喝了杯卡布奇诺
And then...
接下来
And then what?
接下来发生了什么
Did you rape her, Leonard?
你是不是强♥奸♥了她 伦纳德
We made love.
我们做♥爱♥了
In the kitchen!
在厨房♥里
It was beautiful.
这一切太美好了
But Maddie felt so guilty, she...
但是玛蒂很内疚
She said we shouldn't see each other again.
她说我们不应该再见面了
And that was it.
这就是原因
I never saw Maddie again.
我再也没见过玛蒂了
Can I get you some water?
要我给你倒杯水吗
Or coffee? No.
或者咖啡 不用了
I'd... I'd like to just sit here a minute,
我就只想在这儿坐一会儿
if you wouldn't mind.
如果你不介意的话
Well, Jesse's got a teddy bear more threatening than him.
杰茜的泰迪熊看起来都比他吓人
We don't know what he was like 50 years ago.
我们不知道他五十年前什么样
Well, if he didn't rape her,
如果她没强♥奸♥玛蒂的话
I'll marry him.
我都想嫁给他了
Let's see what happens if she sees him.
我们还是看看他们见面会发生什么吧
This is crazy. He's 83!
真是不可理喻 他都八十三岁了
Something like this could give him a stroke.
这种事情会让他中风的
Are you his lawyer or his doctor?
你是他的律师还是医生
His grandson.
是他的孙子
Buy the Harley. That's my brother.
买♥♥哈雷摩托的那个 那是我弟弟
This should be quick, Maddie.
很快就好了 玛蒂
Just remember what I told you to do.
只要记住我告诉你的该怎么做就可以了
About what?
关于什么事
You're gonna... you're gonna tell me
你必须 你得告诉我
if you recognize anyone.
如果你认出他们中任何人
Oh. The man who raped me.
认出强♥奸♥了我的人
Right, right. You're gonna do fine.
没错 没错 你会做得很好的
Just look carefully, Maddie.
你要仔细看 玛蒂
Do you know anyone, Mom?
有你认识的人吗 妈妈
They're old!
他们都老了
Yes, they are.
是的 没错
But, Maddie, look at their faces.
但是 玛蒂 仔细看看他们的长相
And try to picture them as younger men.
然后试着想象他们年轻时候的样子
Oh, come on.
得了吧
This is kabuki.
你是在干扰证人
Even if she picked him out, it wouldn't stand up in court.
就算她真的选出来了 在法庭上也站不住脚
Maddie?
玛蒂
Okay.
好吧
You can take him home.
你可以带他回家了
Come on, it's okay.
走吧 没事的
I think I left them on the table.
我想我落在在桌子上了
It's all right. I'll take care of it.
没关系 我会处理好的
Can I help you?
有什么我可以帮你的吗
My grandfather left his glasses.
我祖父找不到他的眼镜了
Follow me.
跟我来
Maddie!
玛蒂
Maddie! It's me, Leonard!
玛蒂 是我 伦纳德
I don't know you.
我不认识你
Okay, let's see what we can do
好了 我们一起去
about those glasses.
找找眼镜在哪里
Mom, who was that?
妈妈 那是谁
Mrs. Schecter says
谢克特夫人说
we shouldn't talk to strangers.
我们不应该跟陌生人讲话
Come on.
走吧
I respect your request not to do anything,
我尊重你叫我们什么都不别做的请求
but I thought I'd at least help you pack.
但至少让我帮你收拾东西打包
I'll pass... I've seen your organizational skills.
还是算了 我见识过你的组织能力
Fin, I told you, my apartment doesn't always look like that.
芬恩 我告诉过你 我的公♥寓♥并不是一直那样的
Don't worry, I travel light.
别担心 我有支笔就够了
Well, when it rains. We got another rape
祸不单行 在疗养院又发生了
in a convalescent home. Wow, weirdos.
一起强♥奸♥案 真是变♥态♥
There's a lot of that going around.
最近这种事频繁发生啊
Esconso Gardens?
埃斯卡诺花♥园♥吗
No, a state facility, downtown.
不 是家州立机构 在市中心
沃尔特大街607号♥
西沃沃德疗养院
She said it happened last night.
她说是昨晚出事的
Just calling us now? She didn't report it until this morning.
到现在才联♥系♥我们吗 她直到今天早上才说出来
Patrice is 80. She's had MS for the last ten years.
派翠丝八十岁了 她的多发性硬化已经发作了十年
Patrice? The police are here.
派翠丝 警♥察♥来了
We got it, thanks.
我们来吧 谢了
Hello, dear, I'm Detective Carisi.
你好 亲爱的 我是卡里西警探
This is Detective Rollins.
这位是罗琳斯警探
Do you prefer Patrice or Mrs. Connolly?
你喜欢我们称呼你派翠丝还是康纳利夫人
Mrs. Connolly, I know this is...
康纳利夫人 我知道这
This is hard, but we're just here
这很艰难 但我们正是为了
to find out what happened.
弄明白事实而来的
I was in my chair.
那时我坐在椅子上
I love to look outside.
我喜欢看着外面
He picked me up, and...
他扶起了我 然后
He put me on the bed, and...
他抱我上♥床♥ 接着
Said that he wanted to massage my feet.
说他想按♥摩♥我的脚
And I... I felt grateful.
而我很十分感激
And then he told me that he
然后他告诉我说他希望
wanted me to love him back.
我能给他回报
I...
我
I was petrified.
我吓坏了
I said to him,
我对他说
"I can't love you the way you want me to."
「我没法像你希望的那样回应你」
How did he react?
他是怎么反应的
He got mad!
他暴跳如雷
He... he told me to be quiet.
他告诉我保持安静
He told me that I would like it.
他说我会喜欢的
And that I...
还说我
I would love him.
我会爱上他的
And then...
然后
Then he lifted up my...
然后他掀起了我的
Robe.
睡袍
And he rubbed
然后他开始
coconut oil on the back of my legs.
往我腿上擦椰子油
And...
然后
He got undressed.
他脱下衣服
And he...
然后他
Climbed on top of me.
爬到我身上
And he raped me.
接着强♥奸♥了我
He raped me!
他强♥奸♥了我
And he was saying,
而且他还说着
"I love you. I love you."
「我爱你 我爱你」
And he wanted me to say that I love him too,
他还想要我说我也爱他
but I-I just couldn't. I couldn't say it!
但我就是 就是说不出口
I'm so sorry that this has happened.
我很抱歉发生了这种事
Okay? But you're safe now.
知道吗 但你现在安全了
You're gonna be okay. No, I'm not!
你会没事的 不 我有事
It's never gonna be okay!
永远不会没事的
I married my Ben when I was 18.
我十八岁就嫁给了本
There's never been another man.
从未有过第二个男人
I...
我
I didn't even fight. I didn't...
我甚至没有反抗 我没有
I didn't even scream. I didn't do any of that!
我甚至也没有叫出来 我什么都没做
You survived, okay?
你活下来了 知道吗
You survived. That's what's important.
你活下来了 这才是最重要的
Do you know his name?
你知道他的名字吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表