而不是她的陈述
And frankly, that's not happening. What do you want?
不幸的是 我没听到 你想要什么
I want the truth. You were angry.
我想要真♥相♥ 你生气了
You wanted revenge. I get that.
你想报复 我懂
You made a mistake and did something you now regret.
你犯了错做了错事而现在你后悔了
All right, nice try.
行了 算你狠
If he's not under arrest, let's go.
如果他没被捕的话 我们走了
He's not under arrest.
他没有被捕
For now.
暂时的
You don't believe him? No.
你不信他吗 不信
But after Mia couldn't remember the first assault,
但鉴于米娅不记得第一次性侵
the jury might not believe her.
陪审团或许会不信她
巴克斯特大街93号♥
弗里尼餐厅
Thanks for meeting me. Absolutely.
感谢你来见我 不客气
I, uh, I can't stay for dinner.
但是 我不能留下吃饭
All right, thank you.
好了 谢谢
Look, what you do...
听着 你所做的
working full-time as a lieutenant and being a single mother...
全身心投入警督的工作同时还是单身母亲
that must take more energy than I can imagine.
肯定要投入难以想象的精力
And you... what I mean is, you make it look effortless.
而你 我是说 你让这些看起来轻松自如
Okay, you don't have to flatter me.
好了 你不用恭维我
I'm just telling you how I see it.
我只是实话实说
Okay.
好吧
Carisi's niece is telling the truth.
卡里西的侄女说的是实话
Uh, she may have been unclear the first time,
或许她对第一次不是很清楚
but the second time,
但第二次
I believe her.
我相信她
I do too.
我也信
But she's still an imperfect witness.
但她仍然不是个完美的证人
Welcome to sex crimes.
欢迎来到性犯罪世界
Look, Stone, there are no perfect witnesses.
听着 斯通 完美的证人是不存在的
They leave out part of the story.
她们会漏掉事情的一部分
They can't remember.
她们会不记得了
They feel guilty, change their minds.
她们会很内疚 改变了他们的想法
They blame themselves.
她们会开始自责
They think it's their fault.
甚至会觉得是她们的错
But that's why we're here.
但这才是我们存在的价值
To fight for them.
为她们而战
And the less perfect they are, the harder we fight.
她们越是不完美 我们就越是要努力
Look, nobody asks a robbery or a homicide victim
听着 没人会在抢劫或谋杀的时候问受害者
if she wanted it.
愿不愿意
Nobody says, "Hey, why was she walking down the dark alley?"
没人会说「为什么她要走到黑暗的小巷子里去」
Why was she wearing the dark skirt?"
「为什么她要穿深色裙子」
Nobody implies that the crime was somehow her fault.
没人会暗示案子的发生是她的错
I'm just used to having more evidence before I go to trial.
我只是习惯在我上庭的时候有尽可能多证据
You have the victim's word.
你有受害者的证言
We go to trial so the victim... the survivor...
我们上庭是为了受害者 幸存者
can look her rapist in the eye and tell the world her truth.
能正视着强♥奸♥犯向全世界说出真♥相♥
We go to trial so she can be heard.
我们上庭是为了让她能被大家聆听
The truth, that's what heals.
真♥相♥ 能抚平一切
If you're going to trial because...
如果你上庭是因为
because you want to win...
因为你想赢
You're in the wrong place.
那你就大错特错了
They arrested Ethan? He's being arraigned.
他们逮捕伊森了吗 他被起诉了
And if he doesn't make a deal, then we're gonna go to trial.
如果他不认罪的话 我们就要上庭了
And I'd have to testify.
那我就要出庭作证
Yeah.
是的
What if they ask me about the first accusation?
要是他们问我第一次指控怎么办
I lied, Uncle Sonny.
我撒谎了 桑尼舅舅
Look...
听着
I'm not telling you to perjure yourself on the stand.
我不是让你在法庭上做伪证
But if nobody asks, you don't volunteer.
但如果没人提起 你也别主动提
Do you understand?
听懂了吗
Am I a bad person?
我是个坏人吗
No.
不是
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
The first time I met you, you were three months old,
我第一次见到你时 你才三个月大
and, uh...
而且
you wouldn't smile for me, no... no matter what I did.
你就是不对我笑 不管我怎么逗你
You just stared at me. You're very serious.
你就那么盯着我 一脸严肃
But you were so cute...
但你是那么可爱
That I started smiling.
让我忍♥不住微笑
And then all of a sudden, like...
就在那一瞬间
like somebody flipped a light switch,
就像有人打开了开关
your face lit up, and... and you smiled at me.
你不再那么严肃 然后你看着我笑了
That was all you needed.
那就是你想要的
You just wanted me to be happy.
你只想要我快乐
You've always been like that, Mia.
你一直如此 米娅
And I promise you,
我向你保证
I'm not gonna let anything bad happen.
我不会让你出任何事的
Hey, what are you doing?
你在做什么
Come on, would you stop that?
能不能别再抽了
I'm a nervous wreck, Dominick.
我精神太紧张了 多米尼克
And it's your fault.
这都是你的错
We never should have gone after Ethan,
我们就不该追究伊森的
gotten the police involved.
也不该让警♥察♥介入
Now my daughter's been raped twice.
现在我女儿被强♥奸♥了两次
Mia's gonna get through this.
米娅会度过这道坎的
All right, Teresa? We all will.
好吗 特蕾莎 我们都会的
Just fix this!
赶紧搞定
You got to fix this.
你得赶紧搞定这事
I can't do this alone.
我一个人根本撑不住
Maybe it was stupid, but I thought we should talk.
也许很愚蠢 但我觉得我和他应该谈一谈
So you called Ethan?
是你打电♥话♥给伊森的
I texted him. I asked him to come over.
我给他发了短♥信♥ 我让他过来的
To your dorm?
去你宿舍
I never thought...
我从没想过
I mean, there were people there, and...
我是说 那里还有其他人 而且
What happened when he got there, Mia?
他来了之后发生了什么 米娅
He was mad.
他很生气
He said I was being selfish.
他说我很自私
That I was ruining his life.
我毁了他的一生
He said, "If my life is going down the toilet",
他说「如果我的人生要跌到谷底」
I'm going to take you with me."
「我也要拉你下水」
And then he...
然后他
He pushed me on the bed.
他把我推倒在床上
Pulled my sweats down.
把我的运动裤拉下来
And he, um...
然后他
And what, Mia?
然后什么 米娅
He held a pillow over my face so I couldn't scream.
他拿了个枕头盖在我脸上让我不能呼救
And he forced his penis into my vagina.
然后他的阴♥茎♥强行插入了我的阴♥道♥
Thank you, Mia.
谢谢 米娅
Well, that sounds awful, Mia.
听上去很糟糕 米娅
But I'm gonna let that be for now.
但我现在暂时不打算谈论这些
What I want to talk to
我现在想和你说的是
you about is the first time you cried rape.
你第一次声称被强♥奸♥的事
Objection.
反对
Withdrawn.
撤回
Do you think a mere year suspension is sufficient punishment
你觉得用仅仅一年的停学足够的惩罚对于
for what you claim Ethan did to you?
你所声称伊森对你的所作所为吗
I didn't know.
我不知道
I mean, the police thought he should go to prison.
我的意思是 警♥察♥觉得他应该关进监狱
And that would be your uncle, Detective Dominick Carisi?
那是你的舅舅 多米尼克·卡里西警探说的吗
Yes.
是的
Uh, and did Uncle Dom look into your case?
那多米舅舅调查了你的案子吗
Yes. Like any good uncle would.
是的 就像每个称职的舅舅所做的
And what did he find?
那他发现了什么
He said there wasn't enough evidence
他说没有足够的证据
to pursue a criminal case against Ethan.
对伊森提起刑事诉讼
Well, that's surprising, don't you think?
真是非常意外 你觉得呢
I mean, two English professors, an adjunct sociology professor,
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表