You know how I know?
你看起来就有点笨笨的
You just don't look that intelligent.
还有你这位女士 你这鬼衣服哪儿买♥♥的啊
And you, miss, where the hell did you get that dress?
救世军都不想回收你这件衣服
Salvation Army wouldn't even put that on its shelves.
救世军(The Salvation Army)是一个成立于1865年的基♥督♥教教派,
以街头布道和慈善活动、社会服务著称。其国际总部位于英国伦敦维多利亚皇后街101号♥,
在全世界有几千个分部,分布在70多个国家,据称有成员200万人,其中以美国较多。
我确定你今天能来
Um, I'm sure you know you're only here
因为我们被迫要选你当陪审
because we're forced to let you in.
我之前忘了告诉你
I forgot to tell you,
因为你看起来就没其他陪审员那么聪明
that because you're not as smart as the other jurors,
你投的票 没其他人的价值高
your vote, it's going to count less than theirs.
你们真的一文不值
You're not really worth anything.
每一天 你们都能感觉到
Day after day, you can sense it.
确实 他们不会
I mean, they don't really...
不会当面告诉你
They don't really say it to your face,
但是你知道他们就是这么想的
but you know what they're thinking.
你看得出的 因为隔壁办公室那个男的
You can tell, because the guy in the next office?
他的工资比你高两倍
He's making twice what you make,
却比你少做一半的活
and he does half the work.
年复一年
Year after year.
你看得出 因为你一直在等的
You can tell because that promotion,
那个升职机会
that you've been waiting for,
居然就这么给了老板的高尔夫球友
is gone to your boss's golfing buddy.
你去跟愿意听你说的人诉苦
You try to complain to anyone who will listen,
但你等到的只是个二选一的结果
And one of two things will happen.
要么被炒 要么被嘲笑
You'll get fired, or you get laughed at.
为什么
Why?
因为他们一开始就不是真心想让你来
Because they don't really want you here in the first place.
年复一年
Year after year.
直到你自己也终于开始接受了
Until you start to believe it yourself.
你们可能觉得这都是合理化的说辞
These may sound like rationalizations to you,
但女士们先生们 对我来说
ladies and gentleman, but to me,
对所有极优航♥空♥的女性来说
to the women of Optimum Air,
这就是女性尊严挣扎的声音
that's the sound of a woman's dignity circling the bowl.
而那些幕后黑手
And the hand that's flushing the toilet
不仅属于那些犯罪的男性
belongs not just to the men who committed these offenses,
还属于那些明知有罪却任其发生的人
but to everyone who knew and let them happen.
你会被一种文化践踏吗
Can you be demeaned by a culture?
我觉得会
I say yes.
文化会侮辱你吗 肯定会
Can it humiliate you? You bet it can.
文化会不会强♥奸♥你呢
Can it actually rape you?
真可悲 答案是会
Sadly, the answer is yes.
法律规定当你夺走他人的所有物时
The law states that if you take another person's property,
你就算犯罪
you are committing a crime.
我今天站在各位面前提出极优航♥空♥
I stand here before you today to assert that Optimum Air
夺走了那些女性的尊严 自我价值
took the dignity, the self-worth,
以及她们的自尊感
the self-esteem of these women.
如果你们觉得这不是个人所有物的话
And if you don't think that's property,
就问问她吧
just ask her.
问她 她也行
Or her. Or her.
你们问了之后
And after you do,
我会请你们给我一份真诚的起诉书
I ask you to return a true bill of indictment,
起诉极优航♥空♥以及全体员工
charging Optimum Air and all of its employees
犯重大盗窃罪
with grand larceny.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜你起诉成功
Congratulations on the indictment.
极优航♥空♥做的第一件事就是赶紧申请驳回
The first thing Optimum will do is make a motion to dismiss.
他们是赢了 但是我有上诉机会
Which they'll win, but I get to appeal.
-这回你会赢吗 -反对过半 输了
- And you'll win that? - 60/40, against.
但我们还是推动了历史的车轮
But we got the wheels turning.
如果法律真的要改变的话
If this law's ever going to change,
-我这就开了个好头 -我还以为
- this is a good start. - You know, I thought
大陪审团审判是秘密进行的呢
that grand jury proceedings were secret.
确实应该是的 但是法庭的墙都像网一样漏风
They are, but that courthouse leaks like a sieve.
极优的股票跌了百分之三十 他们在这个周末到来之前
Optimum's stock is down 30%, they'll be declaring bankruptcy
就得宣布破产了
by the end of the week.
你真是女权主义的标杆啊 拉斐尔
You're a feminist icon, Rafael.
我尽我所能而已
I do my best.
我这么努力应该赏我一块美味的大牛排
I think that earns me a nice, thick steak.
我也很想去 但是
I would love nothing more, but...
有责任在身吗
Responsibilities?
是啊
Yeah.
我懂的
I know.
最近怎样啊 局长
How's it going, chief?
图图奥拉警探
Detective Tutuola.
找我有什么事吗
Can I help you with something?
我只是想问问你为什么
Just wanted to ask you about your intentions
要这样对丽芙
regarding, you know, Liv.
什么意思
Excuse me?
你知道她遇到了很大的困难吧
You know she's been through hell.
-我知道 -她会挺过来的
- I know that. - She'll survive.
她会恢复的 而且只有她
She'll get past it, and she's the only one
能胜任这份工作 你懂的 对吧
that can do this job. You know that, right?
我懂
I do.
好吧 那我从警♥察♥总部那里听到的
Well, the rumors I'm hearing from 1PP,
那些你在选拔新人换掉她的消息
about you interviewing candidates to replace her.
只是流言对吧
Those are just rumors?
两周前 我都不知道她会不会回来
Two weeks ago, I wasn't sure she was coming back to the job.
她自己都不太确定啊
Hell, she wasn't even sure.
我还得要管好警局
I've got a department to run.
-还要给上头交代 -彼此彼此
- Bosses to answer to. - Don't we all.
-所以我们统一战线 对吧 -对
- So we understand each other? - Yeah.
还有件事
One more thing.
你从哪里得到这份备忘录的
How did you get this memo?
这我不能告诉你 而且我还留了备份
I can't tell you that. And I made a copy.
我这么做只是为了让我们统一战线
Just want to make sure we do understand each other.
我们确实是啊 警探 真的
We do, Detective. We do.
跟往常一样 聊得很开心
It's good to see you, as always.
第十九季 第十一集
「畏罪潜逃 Flight Risk」
本集首播于2018年1月17日NBC电视台,收视率为1.4%,收视人数621万。
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表