Yeah, I could be disbarred.
我会提出动议 请求披露
I'm gonna file a motion to disclose.
法官会责怪我们一通 觉得我们连犯罪 欺诈
The judge is going to give us a primer on the crime, fraud,
或者持续犯罪行为例外的基本常识都不懂
and/or continuing criminal act exception.
-这不属于你说的情况 -但事实是
- This is neither. - The fact is, I'm going to
我最终还是会拿到披露法令
walk out of there with an order to disclose,
因为没有法官愿意在处理失踪儿童案子时有任何闪失
because no judge wants a missing kid on his head.
但你现在就可以帮到我
But you can help me now.
他的名字是雷蒙德·格林
His name is Raymond Green.
多谢
Thank you.
如果可能的话
If at all possible,
别说是我让你去的
I didn't send you.
我也没来过这
I wasn't here.
是的 我记得她
Sure, I remember her.
她是我们波士顿办公室介绍过来的
She was referred by my Boston office
他们发现那孩子在纽约后就让她找我了
once they realized the kid was living in the city.
那么 如果波特女士早已知道
So if Miss Porter already knew
她的外孙子住在纽约
her grandson was living in New York,
那为什么还需要私♥家♥侦♥探♥
why would she need a private investigator?
这种事你想都不要想 老兄
Don't you even think about going there, pal.
你可真有胆
You must got some balls
跑到这里来指责我绑♥架♥
to come in here and accuse me of kidnapping.
你以为你是谁啊
Who the hell do you think you are?
只不过是干了二十多年警♥察♥的家伙
Just a guy who's been on the force for two decades.
是么 我自己也干过十年
Yeah, well, I got ten of my own.
是你主动离职的还是被开除的
Was that your choice, or the department's?
不 我没有帮她绑♥架♥儿童
No, I didn't help her kidnap the kid.
但你知道她是怎么打算的
But you did know what she wanted to do.
她让我帮她搞几个假护照
She asked me to help her get fake passports.
一个给她自己 另一个给那孩子
One for her and one for the kid...
我起了疑心
I suspected.
她要用什么名字
What names did she use?
你有没有听清我的话
Are you listening?
我说了我没有帮她
I said I didn't help her.
我多少还是有点良心的
I still have some scruples.
你认识这个男人吗
You know this guy?
不认识
No.
你在波士顿的人
Your man in Boston...
在他寻找艾莉·波特时
when he was looking for Ellie Porter,
肯定见过她认识的一些人
he must have interviewed some people that were in her life.
-是的 -打电♥话♥给他
- Sure. - Get him on the phone.
我当警♥察♥时
I sure hope I wasn't such a dick
肯定不像你这个德性
when I was on the job.
胡安·奥托利 五十岁
Juan Ortoli, 50 years old,
住在新罕布♥什♥尔州德里市
from Derry, New Hampshire.
他拥有一家园艺公♥司♥
He owns a gardening company.
两周前他存了一万美金
And he made a $10,000 deposit two weeks ago.
要是绑♥架♥酬金的话 是不是少了点
Does that seem cheap for a kidnapping?
等一下 两周前吗
Hold on. Two weeks ago?
两周前诺亚第一次在西拉家过夜
Noah had his first sleepover at Sheila's two weeks ago.
胡安当时肯定也在
Juan must have been there.
所以诺亚才没有反抗
That's why... that's why Noah didn't fight back.
试过跟踪他的电♥话♥
Tried to trace his phone.
行不通 肯定关机了
No dice. Must be off.
我会让德里警方盯着他们家
I'll have the Derry PD sit on the house
等你们赶过去 开车大约四个小时
until you guys get there. It's about a four-hour drive.
警♥察♥三个小时就够了
It's three if you got a badge.
我们真的要去钓鱼吗
And we really can go fishing?
当然了 你想做什么都可以
Of course we can! We can do whatever you want.
我们还会看到小鹿和麋鹿呢
And wait till you see the deer and moose.
-还有大黑熊吗 -没有 它们都躲起来啦
- And bears? - No, they stay away.
它们其实更害怕我们
They're more scared of us than we are of them.
我什么时候才能看到小鹿啊
When can I see a deer?
我们明天可以去树林里走一走啊
Well, we can go for a walk in the woods tomorrow.
但我们必须得非常安静才行
But we have to be very quiet.
你觉得你能做到吗 我肯定你能行的
Think you can do that? I'm sure you can.
等妈妈过来后 我们可以再去树林里吗
Can we do it again when Mommy gets here?
她也想看看小鹿
She wants to see a deer too.
当然可以了 乖宝宝
Of course we can, baby,
但我现在等不及让你看看小木屋啦
but I can't wait to show you the cabin!
屋里还有鹿角呢
We've got antlers.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
你好 我是纽约警局的罗琳斯
Hey, there. Rollins, NYPD.
有没有发现奥托利
Any sign of Ortoli?
据我所知 只有他女儿在家里
From what I can tell, it's just his daughter inside.
是那边那栋浅蓝色的房♥子
It's the light blue one over there.
好的 非常感谢
All right. I appreciate it.
要是发现什么 通知我们一下
You see anything, give us a heads-up.
-这里有手♥机♥号♥ -好的 没问题
- Cell's on there. - Yeah, you got it.
你们肯定是找错人了
I'm sure you've got the wrong guy.
我爸爸 他都不会在人行道上扔垃圾
My dad... he won't toss his gum wrapper on the sidewalk.
他在哪里
Where is he?
在纳舒厄的一个贸易展销会
At a trade show in Nashua.
Nashua(纳舒厄)是美国新罕布♥什♥尔州希尔斯波罗县两个县治之一,
是该州第二大城市。1746年设镇,名为Dunstable(邓斯特布尔),1836年改为现名。
-他去那有多久了 -三天
- How long's he been there? - Three days.
也许我就不该和你们说话
Maybe I shouldn't be saying anything.
-他不在这里 -我不是说了么
- He's not here. - Just like I said.
你认识一个叫西拉·波特的女人吗
Have you ever met a woman named Sheila Porter?
也许我该给米奇·卡森打电♥话♥
Maybe I'll call Mitch Carson.
他是名律师
He's a lawyer.
没那个必要 如果你真心相信
There's no need, if you really believe
你父亲没有做任何错事
your father didn't do anything.
我爸给波特夫人剪了好几年草坪了
Dad's been doing Mrs. Porter's lawn for years.
她是位温柔的夫人
She's a nice lady.
发生在艾莉身上的事 很让人难过
It's sad, what happened to Ellie.
罗琳斯
Rollins.
是一个人吗
Is he alone?
不用 让他进来吧
Then no, let him come in.
坐下 别动
Sit down. Don't move.
有警♥察♥
Cops!
爸 快跑
Dad, run!
站住 站住
Hold on! Hold on!
-不许动 -立刻跪下
- Stop! - Get on your knees right now.
胡安·奥托利 你因绑♥架♥罪
Juan Ortoli, you're under arrest for kidnapping
以及一大堆罪名被捕了
and a lot of other stuff.
举起手来
Get your hands up!
我需要新的设备 所以我去了一个贸易展销会
I needed new equipment, so I went to a trade show!
-是么 在纳舒厄吗 - 是的
- Yeah, in Nashua? - That's right.
-还去了三天 -那是个大型活动
- For three days. - It's a big show.
那就好玩了 因为有个跟你长得一摸一样的人
Oh, that's funny, because a guy who looks exactly like you
昨天出现在纽约市的一个商场里面
was in a mall in New York City yesterday.
-那不是我 -还带着个跟波特夫人外孙
- It wasn't me. - With a kid who looked exactly
看起来一摸一样的孩子
like Mrs. Porter's grandson.
现在好好跟我解释一下吧
Now explain that to me.
我都不知道她有外孙
I didn't even know she had one.
-这就是你的说辞吗 -那是事实
- That's your story? - It's the truth.
是吗 因为如果诺亚出了任何事
Yeah? Because if anything happens to Noah,
如果他们越过了州境线
if they cross state lines,
你至少被判入狱二十年
you're looking at 20 years, minimum.
爸爸
Dad
那就继续给他施压
So keep pressing him.
还有 在新罕布♥什♥尔州你们不算是警♥察♥
Hey, you're not a cop in New Hampshire.
就这么做
Just do it.
丽芙 我们查到线索了
Liv, we got something.
西拉的妹妹叫莎拉·卡明斯
Sheila's sister was Sara Cummings.
-她有林中木屋吗 -在她去世前
- Does she own a cabin? - At the time of her death,
她在新罕布♥什♥尔州的弗朗科尼亚拥有一处地♥产♥
she owned property in Franconia, New Hampshire.
我这就通知联邦调查局和州警
I'll call the FBI and the state police.
不行
No.
我不想把她逼入绝境
I do not want to make her desperate.
九十分钟后有从拉瓜迪亚机场
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表