我喝醉了
You want my help, you're gonna do it my way.
你想要我的帮助 就按我的方法来
Otherwise, there's the door.
否则的话 门在那里
All right...
好吧
there's one thing.
有一件事
When I was taking off my jeans,
当我脱牛仔裤的时候
I found this in the tread of one of my boots.
我发现这个嵌在我的鞋底上
Careful, it's got blood on it.
小心 上面有血迹
What is this? I don't know.
这是什么 我不知道
What do we do?
现在怎么办
Hey, who's handling the West case at Homicide?
凶杀案组谁负责韦斯特的案子
Uh, Detective Devin Holiday.
德文·霍勒迪警探
She made it clear that she did not want our help.
她非常清晰的表明不想要我们的帮助
Yeah, and if I'm not mistaken,
如果我没弄错
she flashed a quick peek at the race card.
她飞速认定了是种族歧视
Holiday? You know, her father's
霍勒迪 你们知道吗 她父亲
the Deputy Commissioner of Corrections.
是惩教署副署长
Explains the gold shield. Yeah, and the attitude.
这解释了她的职权 还有她的态度
Did you at least get crime scene photos
在她把赶你们出来之前
before she chased you away? Yeah, this is everything.
至少拍了犯罪现场的照片吧 是的 这是所有的
They're pretty brutal, huh? Yeah.
凶手非常残忍♥啊 是啊
You talk to Stone? Not yet.
你和斯通谈过了 还没有
Listen, do you remember anything unusual
听着 你还记得罪案现场
from the crime scene?
有什么不寻常的
Maybe bloody fingerprints?
也许是带血的指纹
Not that I noticed, no.
我没有注意到 没有
You get your sink fixed? Huh?
你的水槽修好了 什么
Oh, not yet.
还没有
Liv...
丽芙
Liv, what's going on? What do you mean?
丽芙 发生了什么 你什么意思
The pair of men's boots at your apartment this morning.
今天早上你家里的男人靴子
Excuse me?
你说什么
You're really gonna make me work this hard for it?
你真的要弄的我那么费劲吗
They're Cassidy's.
是卡西迪的
Are you kidding me? It's not what you think.
你在开玩笑吗 不是你想的那样
Cassidy was at West's brownstone last night.
卡西迪昨晚在韦斯特的家里
He went there to admonish him.
他是去那里警告他的
"Admonish him"? Never got the chance.
警告他 不过没说成
Walked in, he was hit over the head from behind,
一走进去他就被从背后打了头
and when he woke up, he found West's body.
当他醒过来 他看见了韦斯特的尸体
You believe that?
你相信他吗
He's in pretty bad shape, Amanda.
他状况非常不好 阿曼达
Is he still there?
他还在你那里吗
He needs to come in, Liv. Yes...
他必须来自首 丽芙 是的
And he will. Just not yet.
他会来的 只是不是现在
Because you and Cassidy used to be together?
就因为你和卡西迪曾经在一起吗
If I thought that he had anything to do with this,
如果我觉得他和韦斯特的死有任何关系
that wouldn't matter, and you know that.
那根本不会有影响 你该明白的
Come on, Liv. He exploded in the courtroom.
得了 丽芙 他在法庭上突然爆走
I mean, what's he... what's he capable of one-on-one
我的意思是 喝了几杯龙舌兰酒之后
after a few tequila shots?
一对一对他的时候能做出什么
I mean, he could just be playing you.
我是说 他可能是在玩弄你
Amanda, can you just give me a little bit of credit?
阿曼达 你能不能信任我一点点
I know Cassidy, and I know his fuse is so short,
我了解卡西迪 我知道他十分易怒
and he is notorious for making really bad decisions.
他也因为容易做出错误的决定而臭名昭著
What would you do, Amanda?
要你会怎么做 阿曼达
So, what... what's your plan?
那你的计划是什么
For now...
就目前来说
For now, we work the case.
我们跟进这个案子
And if Stone finds out
如果斯通发现了
that Cassidy's hiding out in your apartment,
卡西迪就藏在你的家里
it's not just your ass on the line now.
那就不只是你一个人的责任了
It's mine too.
还有我的
So, I'd like to do some follow-up on the West murder.
听着 我想跟进韦斯特的谋杀案
Detective Holiday reach out to you?
霍勒迪警探找你了吗
No.
没有
Then why are we pursuing this, Liv?
那我们为什么还要查 丽芙
You know what, let... let me deal with Holiday.
不如这样吧 让我来搞定霍勒迪
This coming from Stone? Nope, this is coming from me.
是斯通的指示吗 不是 算我指示的
Then what am I missing?
我是不是错过了什么
Look, the families of these kids
听好了 那些孩子的家人
have been through a two-year ordeal.
已经受了整整两年的苦
If we can rule them out, with minimal intrusion,
如果我们可以排除他们的嫌疑 做些小型调查
I think it would help them start their healing.
就可以帮助他们慢慢走出伤痛
Well, I'm surprised Cassidy hasn't reached out to you
不过 卡西迪没去找你问我们有没有疑犯
to see if we got a suspect yet. Me too.
我还挺意外的 我也是
Yeah, let's just focus on the case,
你们还是先专心查案
and I will check in with Cassidy.
我会去联♥系♥卡西迪的
西第131大街199号♥4B室
凯拉·普莱斯的公♥寓♥
I'm glad that bastard's dead.
那个混♥蛋♥死了真是太好了
We were fooling ourselves
用其他方式伸张正义
to think we'd get justice any other way.
实在是异想天开
I just tightened the leads on the light socket,
灯座的导线我拧紧了
changed the bulb. You're good to go.
灯泡也换了 你可以用了
Thanks, G. Who was that?
谢啦 小格 这位是谁
That's Glanville. He lives down the hall.
他是格兰维尔 住在走廊尽头
Well, listen, we have to ask you:
好了 我们得问问你
Where were you and Reggie Tuesday night around 11:00?
周二晚十一点左右你和雷吉在哪
Everything cool, Ma? Yes, Reggie.
没事吧 老妈 没事 雷吉
We all watched "X-Men."
我们一起看「X战警」
Sammy fell asleep on the couch around 10:00,
萨米十点左右在沙发上睡着了
Reggie carried him to their bedroom,
雷吉就把他抬到卧室去了
and we all went to sleep.
我们后来就都睡了
Hey, Ma?
老妈
So, uh, Darren and PJ are going ice skating.
那个 达伦和PJ要去滑冰
Hold on.
等一下
You ready, bro?
准备好了吗 老弟
Thanks, Ma!
谢了 老妈
Thank you, Mom. Have fun, baby.
谢谢 妈妈 玩得开心点啊 孩子们
Let's go, Reg. Get out of here.
走吧 雷吉 赶紧去吧
Ms. Price, I couldn't help but notice that envelope.
普莱斯太太 我看到那个信封了
Oh, yeah, somebody slipped that under the door
这个 是有人从门缝塞进来的
around dinner time Tuesday night.
周二晚上大概吃饭的时候
There was $5,000 in there, and a note.
里面有五千美金 还留了字条
A note? Do you... do you mind if I take a look at that note?
字条吗 你介意我看看那个字条吗
"More if you don't go back to court."
「只要不再上庭还会给你更多的」
Why didn't you tell us about this?
你刚才干嘛不告诉我们
I was trying to figure out what to do.
我之前心里也一直很矛盾啊
That's rent, groceries, Sammy's therapy.
房♥租 日常用品 萨米的心理治疗都要钱
And now that that son of a bitch West is dead,
反正现在那个混♥蛋♥韦斯特死了
I'm going to keep it.
不收白不收
You think I killed him? When you lost it in court,
你觉得是我杀了他 你在法庭上发火的时候
you kinda made yourself suspect number one.
已经算是让自己变成头号♥疑犯了
So what? I got a temper. Yeah?
怎样 我火气就是大 真的吗
If Hector was your kid,
如果赫克托是你的孩子
what, you would've just sat there like a statue
你难道就个石像一样呆呆地站着
when they let that pervert walk?
白白放那个变♥态♥走吗
How'd you hurt your hand? Look around.
你手怎么伤的 你不会看啊
Sharp objects everywhere. Okay.
到处都是锋利的东西 好吧
So, where were you on Tuesday night around 11:00 p.m.?
那你周二晚上十一点这样在哪里
I went for a walk to let off some steam.
我到处走走透透气
Where? Around.
去哪儿了 随便走走
All right, you're gonna have to do better than that.
行了 你得再说清楚点
You mind telling me what you're doing here, Detective Rollins?
你来这儿想干什么 罗琳斯警探
SVU spent two years with these families building a case.
我们花了两年时间和这几家人完成立案
Just because it's over
不是说案子走到头了
doesn't mean we fall off the face of the earth.
我们就不管不顾了
Does your lieutenant know you're here?
你们警督知道你在这里吗
I'm not trying to step on your toes.
我没有妨碍你工作
I already told you once to back off. Take it easy!
我都跟你说了别管了 消消气
You know what happens if one of these witnesses
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表