你可别眼含热泪
and singing "Dixie" On me.
对着我唱「南方家乡」啊
与指美国北方佬的Yankee意义相对。Carisi所说的《Dixie》为Bob Dylan所
Dixie:多义名词,人名翻为迪克西;另一意是指美国南部各州及该地区的人♥民♥,
I left, didn't I?
我勇敢离开了 对吧
No, my favorite place was Roy's.
不 我最喜欢的地方是罗伊酒吧
I went there every Wednesday and Thursday night
以前每个周三周四的晚上都去那喝酒
when Roy was behind the bar. Oh, you had a thing
那时罗伊站在吧台后面 原来你喜欢上
for the owner, huh? No, Roy Junior.
老板了 对吧 不 我说的是他儿子
And I went home last year 'cause mom had that thing,
去年因为我妈那件事回了趟老家
and I went back there, and RJ was still behind the bar,
然后又去了那家酒吧 小罗伊依然站在吧台后
just like 20 years ago. All right, so you had
和二十年前一模一样 然后你就
a couple shots, you started crying
猛灌几杯酒 开始哭诉
about that touchdown he almost made.
多么遗憾当年彼此擦肩而过
No, I took him out back and banged his brains out.
没有 我把他拉到后面干了个爽
I mean, like, like, six months ago, right,
然后呢 大概六个月之前
I get this email from his sister, Suzie.
我收到了他妹妹苏西的一封电子邮件
Mmhmm. Been diagnosed with melanoma.
然后呢 他被诊断患有黑素瘤
Son of a bitch just goes off and dies.
这小子就这么挂了
You should probably go check on Chuckie, huh?
你还是去看看查克怎么样了
Oh, no, we didn't... Oh, they're on Buck.
不 我们没点酒 是巴克请的客
Okay, thanks.
好吧 谢了
I got my coat. It's...
我去拿外套
What the hell?
搞什么
I'm sorry. Don't tell me!
我很抱歉 别跟我道歉
Tell Missy here. Missy, I'm sorry.
跟米西道歉 米西 我很抱歉
Let me get you guys a round of drinks.
不如我请你们俩喝杯酒
What the hell'd you say? Excuse me?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么 -怎么了
You can't just buy me off
你以为给我买♥♥杯啤酒
with a beer and say Missy's fine, come on.
米西就没事了 想得美
Hey!
干嘛
Come on, let him go!
好了 放开他
You gotta admit that was fun. Oh, so much fun!
你必须得承认刚才太有意思了 是啊 太好玩了
That was fun. I haven't had that much fun
真有意思 从2005年的圣诞节到现在
since Christmas 2005.
我还没这么开心过呢
Oh, this is where I get off.
到了我住的地方了
You know...
你知道的
There's something nice about not having to
有时候不摆出警♥察♥的腔调
always act like a cop.
其实感觉很不错的
Yeah. You know, we could've taken
是啊 我们能把所有这些人
all those guys, you know? Oh, I know we could.
都打趴下 对吧 那是当然
You know what? You're a helluva partner.
你知道吗 你这个搭档太棒了
You too. Nah, you've got my back,
你也是 哪里 是你一直在帮着我
and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.
我都没法表达自己的感激之情
Not just tonight.
不只是今晚
I'm beat. Yeah, I should, um...
我得进屋了 是啊 我也该
Okay. All right, good night.
好的 那么 晚安吧
Okay, night.
好的 晚安
Hey, Liv, tell Rafael not to worry about extradition.
丽芙 告诉拉斐尔不用担心引渡
Heather waived the hearing.
海瑟放弃了听证
Because she wants to come to New York.
因为她自己想到纽约来
Yeah, we're picking her up now. She'll be out in about 15.
是的 我们正要去接她 再有十五分钟就出发
Okay, got it.
好的 明白了
Well, I'll get out of here.
我现在得走了
All right. All right, that was fun.
那就这样吧 好的 和你在一起很开心
Maybe see you next time. Okay.
下次再见好吗 好的
Have a good one. Bye.
祝你今天愉快 再见
Bye.
再见
Me and Cheryl, my best friend,
我和我的好朋友 谢丽尔
we used to dream about going to New York City
我们以前经常幻想自己到了纽约
like Mary Tyler Moore did on TV.
像玛丽·泰勒·摩尔在电视上演的那样
经典开场镜头
CBC台电视剧《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀 The Mary Tyler Moore Show》
We would throw our hats in the air and everything.
我们可以把帽子啊什么的都扔起来
Did Cheryl ever make it?
谢丽尔后来去过纽约吗
Well, she went to Clarksville, Tennessee.
她最后搬到了田纳西州的克拉克斯维尔
I know it's not the same as New York City,
我知道那里肯定跟纽约不一样
but I'm still kind of jealous.
但是能离开还是挺令人羡慕的
You could've gone with her.
你可以跟她一起去啊
She went with Gary, her husband.
她是和她丈夫加里一起去的
He sells machine parts.
他是做机器零配件生意的
Besides, someone's gotta take care of Mama.
另外 也得有人照顾我妈呀
I had a sister three years younger than me.
我有一个妹妹 比我小三岁
She could not stand the cold weather.
她受不了冬天的气候
She moved to Scottsdale about eight years ago.
然后八年前就搬去斯科茨代尔市
邻州首府菲尼克斯市。
Scottsdale (斯科茨代尔市):位于美国亚利桑那州的中南部,东北部毗
Oh, were you close?
你们关系好吗
We were sisters.
就是姐妹而已
She passed away three years ago.
她三年前去世了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Breast cancer.
乳腺癌
You know, you, me, and Noah, all of this...
要知道 你 我 以及诺亚 这一切
it's good, isn't it?
都特别美好 是不是
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
You know what I would love to do?
你知道我一直想做什么
Would it be okay if I bought Noah
我能不能给诺亚买♥♥一件
a nice, warm winter jacket?
漂亮又暖和的大衣
Would that be okay?
这样可以吗
I think that he would absolutely love that.
我觉得诺亚肯定会特别开心的
You okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吧 我没事
'Cause I can drive.
我可以开车
Nah, I slept like a baby.
不用 我睡的可好了
How'd you sleep? 'Cause sometimes,
你睡的怎么样 因为有时候
after drinking, I just... I stare at the ceiling, you know?
喝过酒之后 我就会躺在床上盯着房♥顶发呆
You wanna talk about something?
你有什么想说的吗
No.
没有
Am I gonna be able to meet him?
我可以见见他吗
Who? The Monster.
见谁 大超兽
Oh, you'll meet him, for sure.
你肯定会见到他的
We're willing to go down to Rape Two.
我们可以降到二级强♥奸♥罪
Seven years in prison. But less if I behave good?
七年刑期 如果表现好是不是可以减刑
That's right, Heather, and if you don't take the deal,
没错 海瑟 如果你现在不接受这个交易
you're looking at accessory to Rape One.
你将会被指控一级强♥奸♥罪
That's rape by forcible compulsion.
那就是暴♥力♥强♥奸♥罪
That's a violent B felony, up to 25 years.
那可是B级重罪 最高可以判二十五年
Well, I don't wanna sound stupid,
但是 我还是有点不懂
but how could I rape a girl?
我怎么可能强♥奸♥一个女孩呢
It's like The Monster robbed a bank,
就好像大超兽抢了银行
and you drove the getaway car.
然后你就是那个开逃亡车的司机
Not quite, but I'll explain it to you later, Heather.
不完全正确 我一会儿跟你解释清楚
Sorry, I'm late.
抱歉 我来晚了
There's been a mix-up.
一定是搞错了
I'll need a moment with my client.
我要跟我的客户说话
Who are you? Phillip Altshuler,
你是谁 菲利浦·阿特舒勒
Attorney at Law. Excuse me, you said that
诉讼律师 不好意思 你之前说过
you didn't even know her.
你都不认识她
Oh, we haven't formally met, no.
是的 我们只是没正式见面过
How are you? Your client has already
你好吗 你的客户已经有了
obtained a public defender.
公共辩护律师
And therein lies the mix-up.
所以这就乱了
Heather didn't exactly know I was coming.
因为海瑟不知道我要来
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
You're all over the news.
新闻里天天都在报道你
Nice to finally meet you.
很高兴能终于见到你
He's the lawyer that Heather impersonated to coerce Katy
之前海瑟就是假扮他的律师身份去威胁凯蒂
to keep quiet. Yeah, that I guessed.
让她不要报♥警♥ 我能猜到
You gotta admit, Counselor, this is a little bit odd.
你得承认 律师先生 这就有点尴尬了
If you weren't representing her, you'd be begging me
如果你不接她的案子 你估计巴不得
to charge her with Criminal Impersonation.
我去起诉她盗用他人身份罪
I see no conflict of interest as long as Ms. Parcell
我不觉得这两者有什么冲突的
is okay with it.
只要帕斯尔小姐不介意
I can't pay you.
我请不起你啊
This one's on me.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表