Let's go.
我们走
No!
不
What if I don't want Byron to come back home?
我该怎么样做才能让拜伦回不了家呢
What if I want to change what I said in court?
我该怎么改掉我在法庭上说过的话呢
That's okay. You can.
没事的 你可以改
All you have to do is tell the truth.
你该做的就是说出真♥相♥
If Cuba loses standing to assert its claim,
如果古巴失去维♥权♥的立场
our attorney will withdraw its motion.
我们的律师会收回动议
Is my husband going in jail?
我丈夫会坐牢吗
Your husband is gonna pay
你的丈夫会为
for what he did to Karla and the other women.
对卡拉和另两名女性作出的罪行付出相应的代价
I can go home now?
我现在可以回家吗
I'll get you on a plane.
我送你上飞机
I suppose you'd be willing to talk?
我猜你想谈谈
As long as he does double digits.
只要他同意时间为两位数
And the first one is 2.
并且第一个数字是二
Yeah. Meet me in my office.
好的 去我办公室
Thank you.
谢谢你
That was all you, Karla.
全靠你 卡拉
You did that.
是你的功劳
That closure you talk about,
你所说的了结
when does that start?
什么时候开始
You're gonna be good.
你会慢慢变好的
That I can promise you.
我向你保证
Who wants ice cream?
谁要冰激凌
I do!
我要
Can I have strawberry?
可以要草莓味吗
You finished all the strawberry, remember?
草莓味的都被你消灭了 你忘了吗
All we have is vanilla.
只有香草味了
Is there syrup?
有糖浆吗
You finished all the syrup, too, Noah.
糖浆也被你干完了 诺亚
Did you invite somebody over?
你邀请了谁来作客吗
Nope.
没有
You sure? Yeah.
确定吗 确定
Then who is it?
那会是谁呢
Wow.
天啊
Hello.
你好
Hey, Liv.
嗨 丽芙
This is a surprise. Yeah.
真是个惊喜啊 是呀
I was in... I was in the neighborhood.
我就在附近
I figured you owe me a cup of coffee.
想起来你欠我一杯咖啡
Oh, I do, but unfortunately
的确 不过很不幸
now is, uh,
现在
is not a great time.
时机不对
But how are you?
最近怎么样
I heard you moved to Florida.
听说你搬到弗罗里达了
Yeah. Can you believe that?
是呢 能相信吗
How's that early bird special treating you?
他们招待你的早餐怎么样
Oh, that's funny. That's good stuff, Liv.
很奇妙 食材不错 丽芙
I don't know, you know, truth be told,
我也不知道 你知道吗 老实说
after hitting a dozen balls into the lake on the 16th
当我在福里斯特公园的十六号♥洞那边
in Forest Park, I realized that, um,
把一打球都打进湖里后 我意识到
retirement was not my thing.
我不适合退休生活
You know? I get it.
你懂这种感觉吗 我懂
Yeah, I knew you would.
我知道你能懂
The DA's office, they were looking for an investigator.
地检署正好在招聘调查员
So, uh... ta-dah.
所以 我回来了
Good for you. Yeah.
恭喜你 谢谢
On the job six weeks, and I caught a child abuse case.
入职六周后 我接到了一起虐童案
And, uh,
还有
SVU had to recuse themselves.
特殊受害者小组也必须得自我救赎
That's odd.
听着很奇怪
Yeah, actually, uh, not really, Liv.
是 实际上不奇怪 丽芙
We're investigating you.
我们现在正在调查你
「垂钓之旅 Gone Fishin'」
第十九季 第一集
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表