不要和你去射击场
Remind me never to let Jesse leave the house.
记得提醒我永远不让杰茜出家门
Hey, any word on your missing kid?
失踪的孩子有消息了吗
Lieutenant found her in the gym, unconscious.
警督在体育馆找到她了 不省人事
She died a few minutes ago.
几分钟前她去世了
Ah, homicide? Seems like an accident.
是谋杀吗 更像是意外
Two of her little friends were playing a prank,
她的两个朋友和她开玩笑
and I guess the poor kid slipped
估计是那个可怜的孩子滑倒
and fell head first off the top of the bleachers.
从看台上摔下来头先着地
Is it something we might wanna refer to Family Court?
还有什么需要我向家事法庭说明的情况吗
Both the girls already got kicked out of their sports camp
两个女孩都因为隐瞒了事发真♥相♥
for not telling the truth about what happened.
被运动营开除了
Plus, they have to live with this the rest of their lives.
而且 她俩这一辈子都要背着包袱了
If every 12 year old were arrested for lying,
十二岁的孩子撒个谎就要被逮捕
you wouldn't wanna see my rap sheet.
那我之前的光辉事迹就难看了
We can send you our reports if you wanna pursue this.
如果你要起诉的话我们可以把资料都给你
It's heartbreaking, but
这事儿很令人伤心 不过
these girls don't sound like Thelma and Louise.
这两个女孩也不是末路狂花
Seems like the right call.
这样也就差不多了
We just wanted to offer our condolences.
我们只是想表达我们的慰唁
Detective Tutuola and I both have kids, and...
图图奥拉警探和我都有孩子
We just can't imagine what... what you're both going through.
我们无法想象二位现在的感受
Anything you need?
你们有什么需要吗
Thanks.
多谢了
I just wanna walk.
我只想离开这里
Zoe's ring.
佐伊的戒指
I meant to take it. It was my mom's.
我之前想拿的 那是我妈妈的
Well, we can arrange to get that back to you.
我们可以安排人把戒指给你们
No, I would really like to have it back right now.
不 我真的想现在就拿走
Yeah.
好的
I'll be back.
等我一下
Come on.
来吧
What's this?
怎么回事
She had surgery on her head.
她做的是脑部手术
Why is there an incision down to her waist?
为什么身体上会有缝合线
And guess what? When you wake up,
你猜怎么着 等你醒后
you're gonna feel all better,
你就会感觉好很多了
and you're gonna get to have all the Jell-O you want.
还有你想吃多少果冻都行
What's your favorite flavor?
你最喜欢什么口味
Dr. Franchella?
冯切拉医生
Detectives.
警探们
I'm with the bravest kid in New York right now.
我正在和纽约最勇敢的孩子说话呢
We need to speak with you ASAP.
我们想马上和你谈谈
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
What's going on?
怎么了
Zoe Bergkamp's incision... the one on her chest?
佐伊·博格坎普胸口上的那个切口
Yes?
怎么了
Why'd you cut her open like that?
你为什么要开这个口子
To harvest her organs...
为了取出她的器官
two beautiful kidneys, a liver, and a heart.
取两个健康的肾脏 一个肝脏 还有颗心脏
Did the Bergkamps sign off on this?
博格坎普夫妇签署同意书了吗
Well, not exactly.
不算吧
Yes or no?
到底同没同意
No.
没有
Where are the organs right now?
那些器官现在在哪儿
The liver and the kidneys are in refrigeration here.
肝脏和肾脏都在这儿的冰库里
The heart is on its way to a hospital in Buffalo.
心脏已经在去布法罗一家医院的路上了
Call the driver and have him turn around now.
打电♥话♥给司机让他马上回头
It's actually a helicopter.
实际上是直升机
It's on the roof.
在楼顶上呢
Okay, you stay with her.
好的 你盯着她
Are you kidding me?
你开什么国际玩笑
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Stop.
停下
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
I need to take custody of this cooler.
我必须要收缴这个冷藏箱
The organ may be evidence of a crime.
这个器官可能是犯罪证据
There's a terminally ill boy
有个病得很严重的小男孩
being prepped right now for a heart transplant.
已经正在做心脏移植手术的准备了
He's gonna have to wait for another one.
他得再等别的心脏了
It's a miracle we have this one.
找到这个已经是奇迹了
He's been on the list for three years.
他已经等了整整三年了
So we're good to go?
可以走了吧
I don't know, I, uh,
我不知道 我
I need more time.
再给我一点时间
It's wheels up now,
马上就得起飞
or this kid's probably gonna die.
不然这孩子可能就没命了
We've... we've located your daughter's organs,
我们已经找到令爱的器官了
and they are still here in the hospital.
它们现在还在医院里
Why'd she take them without our permission?
她为什么不问我们的意见就取出呢
We're gonna address that at another time,
我们会另找时间再说这个
but... but right now, we need to make a decision
现在要紧的是 我们得赶快做决定
about... about Zoe's heart.
处理佐伊的心脏
They took out her heart?
他们连她的心也拿出来了
It was being harvested for transplantation.
取出来准备做心脏移植手术
Right now, there's a helicopter on the roof
就是现在 楼顶有个直升机
waiting to take it to Buffalo
准备飞往布法罗市
for a little boy who's very sick.
去救一个病得很重的男孩子
Please tell me this isn't happening.
快告诉我这不是真的
Can we have a few days to figure this out?
能不能给我们几天时间考虑啊
Unfortunately, no.
不幸的是 不行
If the helicopter doesn't leave in the next ten minutes,
如果直升机不在十分钟内起飞的话
then... then the heart is useless.
那么 那颗心脏就没用了
Useless?
没用了
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
Came out wrong.
我用词不当
I'm very sorry that I have to ask you about this right now,
我很抱歉要求你们现在就做出这个决定
but you have a chance to save a little boy's life,
但是你们有机会救一个小男孩生命
so we need to make a decision.
所以必须赶快做决定
Meredith, maybe we should...
梅瑞狄斯 也许我们应该
No.
不行
It's just not right.
这样是不对的
I mean, I mean, there are pieces of her missing.
我是说 我们会失去了她身体的一部分
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Please, Lieutenant, you're making a huge mistake...
拜托了 警督 你犯了个弥天大错
I wish I had a choice.
我希望我能有其它选择
You do. Just give me the cooler.
你有 把冷藏箱给我就行了
I'll say I ignored your orders.
我会说是我无视了你的命令
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你那么做
You'd be committing a crime.
那是犯罪行为
I promise I'll turn myself in
我保证把心脏送到布法罗后
once I get that heart to Buffalo.
我会去自首的
What if this was your sick kid,
如果那个生病的孩子是你的呢
and that was the answer to all your prayers?
是你全身心为之祈祷的孩子呢
Liv, maybe you and I got here too late.
丽芙 也许我们来晚了一步
I can't.
我做不到
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just don't understand why
我只是不明白为什么
this is a matter for the police.
这会变成警方事务
And it may not be. I just wanna get all the facts.
也许不是 我只是想知道全部真♥相♥
It's really very simple.
事情真的很简单
When Zoe Bergkamp hit her head,
佐伊·博格坎普撞到她的脑袋后
her brain swelled inside her skull.
她的大脑开始在颅骨内水肿
We did everything we could in surgery to vent the pressure,
手术中我们竭尽全力降低她的颅压
but the fluid was crushing the brain stem.
但组织液压♥迫♥着脑干
That's light's out.
那就是死亡标志
She was pronounced dead by neurological criteria.
根据神经系统评估她被宣告脑死亡
Her heart was beating,
她的心脏还在跳动
but for all intents and purposes, she was gone.
但从有意识行为上而言 她已经去世了
That's the textbook scenario for harvesting,
那是教科书般的器官捐献条件
So you just took it upon yourself
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表