福勒先生 福勒太太 我是本森警督
Did you find Mandy?
你们找到曼迪了吗
Not yet, but I can assure you
还没有 但我可以向你们保证
that we're doing everything we can.
我们现在正在竭尽全力搜寻她
I should have realized how upset she was,
我早该看出来她有多沮丧
made her talk to me.
让她跟我说话
After the party on Saturday?
在周六的派对之后
She was...
她当时
so excited to go, and..,
很兴奋能去 但是
What they did to her... I just want to kill them.
他们对她的所作所为 我真想杀了他们
Well, I can understand that. So...
我能理解你的心情
do you know where this party was and who was there?
你们知道派对在哪里举办以及谁会参加吗
At Daniel's.
在丹尼尔家
All Honors classmates.
所以的同班同学
Would she say anything when she got home?
她回家后有说过什么吗
I fell asleep on the couch.
我在沙发上睡着了
When I check on her, she was asleep.
当我去看她时 她已经睡着了
Does Mandy have a boyfriend?
曼迪有男朋友吗
Was she dating anyone?
她有和谁约会吗
No. Did she mention
没有 她也没有提到过
meeting someone online maybe?
有和谁在网上聊天吗
No.
没有
Is this because of her vlog?
是不是因为她的播客
We never should have let her do that.
我们就不该让她去玩这个
How could we stop her? She...
我们怎么能阻止得了呢
She was so proud of it.
她对此十分自豪
She had over 1,000 views last week.
上周她有一千多个观众
Maybe one of those perverts tracked her down.
也许是某个变♥态♥查到了她的下落
You know, we're checking into that.
我们会调查一下的
And this Andrew Drake?
还有安德鲁·德雷克
Do you know if he was at the party Saturday night?
你们是否知道他周六晚在不在派对上
Yes, but I can't imagine he'd have anything to do with it.
是的 但我无法想象他能做出那样的事情
Mandy and Andrew were friends since first grade.
曼迪和安德鲁从一年级开始就是好朋友了
西第八十九大街176号♥
丹妮丝和安德鲁·德雷克的家
I swear, I don't know where Mandy is.
我发誓 我真的不知道曼迪在哪
Do you know why she texted you
你知道她为什么在今天上午
ten times this morning?
给你发了十次短♥信♥吗
No. No?
不知道 不知道吗
You didn't read the texts?
你没有看短♥信♥吗
Okay.
好吧
Listen, Andrew, I've been doing this a long time,
听着 安德鲁 我♥干♥这行很多年了
and I don't ask questions
我问的问题
I don't already know the answers to.
其实我早就知道答案了
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
She wanted to know why.
她想知道到底为什么
The same thing she asked in her vlog.
就是她在播客里问的那件事
Andrew, what is this about?
安德鲁 到底是怎么回事
Mrs. Drake, your son was at a party where somebody...
德雷克太太 你儿子参加的一个派对
wrote some pretty awful things
有人在一个不省人事的半裸女孩身上
on an unconscious, half-naked teenage girl.
写下了一些不堪入目的话语
What? Then they took a photo of it
什么 然后他们还拍了照片
and texted it. I deleted that picture.
用短♥信♥发出来 我删掉了那张照片
Well who took the photo?
那么照片是谁拍的
I don't know.
我不知道
Everybody thinks that Mandy and I are... are so tight,
大家都认为我和曼迪关系很好
that I know what's going on with her, but I don't.
我对她的一切都了解 其实不是的
What do you know, Andrew?
你都知道些什么呢 安德鲁
Mandy and her best friends.
曼迪和她的好朋友们
They gossip all the time.
她们经常在一起闲扯
You should talk to them.
你应该去问问她们
Any friend in particular?
比如说哪位朋友
Stacey Vanhoven, Mandy's bestie.
斯黛茜·范霍恩 曼迪的闺蜜
They had their heads together all morning.
她们整个上午都在一起说个没完
Intense, like arguing.
气氛有点紧张 像是在争吵
Arguing about what? I don't know.
吵什么呢 我不知道
But I heard Mandy say,
但我听到曼迪说
"You aren't my friend anymore."
「我没你这个朋友了」
Stacey.
斯黛茜
This detective wants to ask you about Mandy Fowler.
这位警探想问问你关于曼迪·福勒的事情
Oh, my God, did you find her?
天呐 你们找到她了吗
Not yet, but we would like to ask you a few questions.
还没有 但我们想问你几个问题
Yeah, um,
好的
Dad, I got this.
爸爸 没事的
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
You and Mandy were pretty close, right?
你和曼迪关系不错 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Best friends since... forever.
我们很久以前就是好朋友了
So it must have hurt when she told you
那么当她对你说
she didn't want to be your friend anymore.
不想再和你做朋友的时候肯定很伤人吧
We know you two got in a fight this morning.
我们知道你们两人今天上午吵架了
What was that about? I can't tell anyone.
为什么吵架呢 我不能说
She said she would never talk to me again.
她说她再也不理我了
Do you know who drew on her on Saturday night?
你知不知道周六晚上是谁在她身上乱画的
Who took the photo? No.
谁拍的照片 不知道
I left the party early.
我提早离开了派对
Then what do you know?
那么你知道些什么
She's been humiliated.
她被羞辱了
She's probably angry. She's probably scared to death.
可能很生气 可能吓得要死
She's out there all alone,
孤零零一个人
and she could be in serious trouble, Stacey.
她可能会有很大♥麻♥烦的 斯黛茜
She's not alone.
她不是一个人
Who is she with?
谁和她在一起
Got something? Yeah, it turns out
查到什么了吗 是的 结果发现
Mandy was in contact with some guy online
曼迪一直在网上用阅后即焚
through ChatSlam.
和某个男生有联络
It was hidden behind an app on her desktop
藏在她电脑上一个应用程序的后面
which is why her parents didn't know.
所以她父母不知道
ChatSlam? Yeah.
阅后即焚 是的
It's a social media app, and it's untraceable.
是个社交媒体应用程序 无法追踪
It deletes conversations in seconds.
几秒钟就把聊天内容删除了
So Mandy didn't want a record of whoever she was talking to.
这么说曼迪都不想让人发现她在和谁聊天
So can we tell if it was one of her vlog followers?
会不会是她的播客关注者之一呢
Well the only thing I've got so far
到目前为止我唯一查到的
is that it was chat connection
就是她在早上9点的
between her and "Ethan E-ManWomanHatr"
和纽瓦克的「伊森·憎恨所有女人」
from Newark at 9:00 a.m.
聊天连线了
TARU's trying to recover the conversation.
技术部正试着恢复聊天记录
Wait, hold up.
等一下
Mandy's going live on Facebook.
曼迪的脸书帐号♥上线了
TARU's tracing the social media, right?
技术部正在跟踪社交媒体 对吧
Yeah, yeah, all of them, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter.
是的 所有的软件 照片分享 油管 还有推特
Carisi, SVU. Mandy Fowler.
我是特害组的卡里西 追踪曼迪·福勒
Yeah, she's online right now. It's right there, go.
她现在就在线 我投放到屏幕上了
It's me, Mandy.
是我 曼迪
Oh, my God, look at her.
天啊 看她的样子
To all of you haters out there.
致所有恨我的人
I'm in a better place.
我现在很好
Okay, keep talking, honey.
继续说下去别停
Let us figure out where you are.
让我们搞清楚你在哪里
Keep talking, keep talking.
继续说啊继续说
I'm better off without my fake friends.
没有了那些虚伪的朋友 我感觉更好了
Their silence cuts deeper than words.
他们的沉默比恶语更伤人
Mom, Dad,
妈妈 爸爸
I'm sorry, I can't come back.
我很抱歉 我不能回家了
No, Mandy, hold on, hold on, sweetie.
不 曼迪 等一下 等一下
Don't sign off. Goodbye.
不要下线 永别了
TARU's got it.
技术部查到了
It's an IP address in Newark, New Jersey.
IP地址位于新泽西州纽瓦克
Great work.
干得不错
新泽西州 纽瓦克市
希尔大街50号♥
The name on the account is Ethan Cohen.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表