海瑟给他们俩发了一张照片
both a picture asking if a friend could tag along.
问是否可以带一个朋友一起来
They said no, but does that friend look familiar?
他们拒绝了 但是这个朋友看起来眼熟吗
Well, this establishes a possible revenge motive,
这就确立了一个可能的复仇动机
but not mens rea.
但不是犯罪意识
Yeah, but if you toss these in the pot as well...
是的 但你得把这些也算进去
The human body has a lot of bones.
人有各种各种的骨性
It looks like you wanted to be friends with The Monster.
看起来你想跟大超兽成为朋友
He's famous. Who wouldn't?
他很有名 谁不想呢
Could you read this text please?
可以请你读一下这条信息吗
"My girlfriend would like to come with us."
「我的女朋友想一起来」
You sent this to him. Yes.
这是你发给他的 是的
Pretending to be Katy? Yes.
假装是凯蒂吗 是的
And this photo was attached to the text,
这张照片是附在文字下面的
just like the one you sent to Katy pretending
就像你假装是大超兽发给
to be The Monster? Yes.
凯蒂的那样吗 是的
How did he respond? He said no, that he just
他是怎么回复的呢 他拒绝了 说他只想
wanted alone time with Katy. And Katy, what did she say?
单独和凯蒂在一起 凯蒂怎么说的呢
She said no, she wanted to be alone with Andy.
她说不要 她想单独跟安迪在一起
And neither of them wanted to be with you.
他们都不想跟你在一起
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 撤回
What would you have done if one of them said yes?
如果他们当中有人答应了你会怎么做呢
Objection. Sustained.
反对 反对有效
So...
所以
you are...
你是
your mother's primary caretaker, is that right?
你母亲主要的照顾人 对吗
Well, there's no one else.
没有其他人了
You feed her, you bathe her, you wash her hair?
你喂她吃饭 给她洗澡洗头 对吗
Relevance? It'll become clear.
有关联吗 会有的
Proceed. Do you wash
继续 你帮你的母亲
your mother's hair, Ms. Parcell?
洗头吗 帕斯尔女士
Yes. What shampoo do you use?
是的 用的什么洗发水呢
Oh, come on. It will help to establish
得了吧 这有利于确定
intent, Your Honor. Overruled.
犯罪意图 法官大人 反对无效
I use Blue Glacier shampoo.
我用的是幽蓝冰川洗发水
Who's "Blimpie-89", Ms. Parcell?
谁是「小胖墩89」帕斯尔女士
It's me on Reddit. A name that I sometimes use.
是我在社交新闻站上的账号♥ 我有时会用
I'd like to introduce into evidence exhibit 24B.
我现在正式呈交证据24B
Please read this Reddit post.
请读出这条博文
"Who the hell likes Blue Glacier shampoo,
「谁会喜欢幽蓝冰川洗发水」
"And why would they use a disgusting bitch
「为什么他们要用凯蒂·米勒这样的恶心贱♥货♥」
like Katy Miller to sell their crap?"
「卖♥♥给他们的这种垃圾产品呢」
You posted that on Reddit at 9:48 p.M.
这是你于十一月六日下午9点48分
on November 6th, is that right?
在新闻站上发的 对吗
I guess. How many Instagram followers
我猜是吧 你在照片墙上
do you have?
有多少粉丝
I don't know.
我不知道
Ms. Miller has over 200,000.
米勒女士有超过二十万
The Monster has 5 million.
大超兽有五百万
How many Instagram followers do you have?
你有多少照片墙粉丝呢
I don't know. You have six.
我不知道 你有六个
Sound about right?
我没说错吧
I guess.
我想是的
It isn't fair.
这不公平
He beats people up for a living.
他靠痛扁他人为生
She posts sexy photos of herself holding shampoo.
她发自己手拿洗发水的性感照片为生
They're both famous. They both have lots of friends.
他们都是名人 都有很多朋友
You resent them both, don't you, Heather?
你厌恶他们俩 对吗 海瑟
You work so hard to take care of your mom,
你努力照顾你的母亲
and nobody cares.
但没人在意
Nobody gives a damn what you have to say about anything.
没人在乎你对任何事情的言论
I never meant to hurt Andy.
我从没想过伤害安迪
What about Katy?
那凯蒂呢
She's from Pensacola.
她来自彭萨科拉
It's not much bigger than Maysville.
不比梅斯维尔大多少
She posts near-naked photos of herself,
她发一些近乎裸体的照片
and they make her rich.
让她成为了富人
And I have to rub Mama's feet.
而我却要帮妈妈揉脚
And you wanted to get even.
你想讨一个公平
It's not fair!
这不公平
She gets paid to take a shower, and I have to change
她洗个澡就能赚钱 而我却要
Mama's poop bag? She deserves what she got!
更换妈妈的排泄袋 这都是她自找的
It's not fair.
这不公平
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Has the jury reached a unanimous verdict?
陪审团达成一致了吗
We have, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
In the matter of the People of New York versus
就纽约州海瑟·帕斯尔公诉案中的
Heather Parcell on the charge of Rape in the First Degree,
一级强♥奸♥罪上名上判定
we find the defendant guilty.
我们认定被告人有罪
第七大道410号♥
卡利法诺的百货商店
All right, now this is a big boy coat.
这是件大男孩穿的外套
Well, why don't you take a look at yourself in the mirror?
不如去镜子那边照照看
Is the hood too big?
帽子是不是太大了
Huh, hmm, do you think it is?
我看一下 你觉得大吗
Okay, well, let's try...
好的 我们看看
Oh, you are going to love this one.
你会喜欢上这件的
Noah? Noah?
诺亚 诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
The Monster is caged.
大超兽被禁赛了
Well, that's the end of his career.
这是他职业生涯的终点
Nobody's gonna touch him again.
没人再会请他出场了
How's he ever gonna make it with a mere
仅仅靠着银行账户的五千万他
50 million in the bank?
要怎么活啊
Imagine walking around, everybody thinking you're a rapist.
想象一下走在街上 每个人都认为你是个强♥奸♥犯的感觉
Or you can just move to Hollywood.
或者你可以进好莱坞
Hey, Sheila.
喂 西拉
「犯罪意图 Intent」
第十九季 第八集
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表