about billing at Lux?
勒克斯的一些账务情况
Did you ever notice anything strange?
你有没有注意到什么不寻常的地方
Strange? Overbilling?
不寻常 过度收费之类
Charging for tests and procedures
对一些压根没进行的
that were never done?
化验和程序收费
No. Rosemary was about
没有 罗斯玛丽一心只想
helping the girls.
帮助那些女孩
What Lux charged wasn't her concern.
她不关心勒克斯怎么收费
What can you tell us about Natalie Curtis?
你对娜塔莉·柯蒂斯了解多少
She was one of our success stories.
她是我们的成功案例之一
Last time I saw her, she was on her way
我最后一次看到她时
to the sober living house.
她正要去康复所
She was a do-over.
她是复吸者
That's what we called the girls who came back to Lux
我们管那些又回到勒克斯的女孩叫复吸者
for a second or third go.
都是二进宫三进宫了
Where was she coming back from?
她是从哪里回来的
Altbrook. Altbrook?
奥托布克 奥托布克
When was she at Altbrook? Two, maybe three months ago.
她在奥托布克是什么时候的事 大概两三个月前吧
Right before I gave notice.
就在我提出离职前
Where is that? Greenpoint, Franklin Street.
在哪里 绿点区 富兰克林大街
Okay, that's Brooklyn. Thank you.
知道了 那在布鲁克林 谢谢你
富兰克林大街178号♥
奥托布克康复所
Welcome to Altbrook Palace.
欢迎来到富丽堂皇的奥托布克
Nice place.
地方不错
Where do you live? In a hole?
你住哪里 鸽子笼吗
What the hell? It's one step
什么鬼啊 还有一步
before the real world.
就可以回归现实生活了啊
So, uh...
那么
How long have you been here?
你在这里多久了
Going on four months. Takes some of us
差不多四个月了 但我们中有些人
a little longer to step back into reality.
还要更长时间才能回归现实生活
So you were here when Natalie Curtis was here?
所以娜塔莉·柯蒂斯在这里时 你也在这里吗
Natalie? Yeah, yeah.
娜塔莉吗 是 是的
She was less ready than I am. If that's even possible.
她还不如我准备充分 即使能走出去的话
You're saying she fell off the wagon?
你是说她旧瘾复发了吗
And landed with a splat.
而且一发不可收拾
I felt sorry for her. How did she get drugs in here?
我为她感到难过 她在这里是怎么拿到毒品的
It's not like we're in solitary.
我们又不是与世隔绝
We leave every day for jobs, whatever.
每天也要出去工作什么的
Turns out there are a lot of places to get in trouble
在布鲁克林会惹上麻烦的地方
in Brooklyn.
多了去了
Hey, Debbie. Debbie, hey.
黛比 黛比
Screw off.
滚蛋
Where's the counselor in charge around here?
负责这里的辅♥导♥员在哪里
That would be him.
那就是他
NYPD. Get up, now.
纽约警♥察♥ 起来 现在
Hey, honey, are you okay?
孩子 你没事吧
I'm fine. How old are you?
我没事 你多大了
I'm 16.
十六岁
Didn't I say get up?
没听到我说让你起来吗
What'd I do?
我♥干♥什么了
It's called statutory rape, Anthony.
这叫做法定强♥奸♥罪 安东尼
What the hell are you talking about?
你在瞎说些什么
I'm 19, the girl's 16. She consented.
我十九岁 她十六了 她也同意了
It's the Romeo and Juliet law.
这叫罗密欧与朱丽叶条款
一方未达到法定年龄的情况下,经一致同意可以作为亲密关
Romeo and Juliet Law(罗密欧与朱丽叶条款):在恋爱双方中的
What are you, a lawyer? I'm Romeo.
你以为你是谁 律师吗 我是罗密欧啊
That girl would agree to waterboarding
只要你肯给她毒品
if you offered her drugs. Paternity's back.
那姑娘什么都会同意 亲子鉴定结果出来了
Congratulations. You're a winner.
可喜可贺 人生大赢家
Of what? Of a dead teenager
赢了什么 赢了个死去的未成年女孩
and her two-month-old fetus.
还有她两个月大的胎儿
You knocked up Natalie Curtis when she was released to Altbrook.
在娜塔莉·柯蒂斯被送到奥托布克时是你把她肚子搞大的
And then you raped her the night she died.
然后你又在她死去的那晚强♥奸♥了她
I never raped anybody.
我谁也没强♥奸♥
What do you call it when you trade an addict drugs for sex?
你管拿性来交换毒品叫什么
It's not rape when she's begging for it.
她巴不得我上她 那不算强♥奸♥
I'm a medical professional. I don't subject my patients
我是个专业的医疗从业者 我不会让我的病人
to unnecessary tests. Kristi's insurance
做不必要的检查 克丽丝蒂的保险账单
was billed for electroconvulsive therapy.
显示有电休克疗法的收费
And Kristi doesn't remember... Maybe that's why
克丽丝蒂不记得 或许这就是对她进行电疗法的原因
she had ECT. We pride ourselves
作为纽约最好的治疗机构
on being the premiere treatment facility in New York.
我们是非常自豪的
I take accusations like that very seriously.
对于这类指控我会非常严肃对待的
Good, because that's how we mean them.
很好 这也正是我们的意图
So we will be subpoenaing your billing record.
我们会传唤你们的收费记录
And you'll see that I run tests...
你们会看到 我做那些检查
Dennis, you don't have to say anything.
丹尼斯 你不需要说话
Let me talk. So I run tests.
让我说完 我做的检查
The girls are never honest about what they've
这些女孩从来都不会如实告诉我们
been snorting or shooting, so I test their blood
她们在吸食或注射什么 所以我检测她们的血液和头发
and hair to make sure I can help them detox properly.
以确保我能够帮助她们合理地戒毒
Well, they really are the perfect victims, aren't they?
好吧 她们确实是最佳被害人 对吧
Girls struggling with emotional problems,
那些因情绪问题 精神健康
mental illness, chemical addiction.
化学药物成瘾而挣扎的女孩们
Desperate parents willing to pay just about anything
绝望的父母愿意支付一切费用
to keep their babies alive.
让他们的孩子活下去
And if you're actually successful,
如果你真的成功了
then your colleagues at Altbrook get them high again.
那么你在奥托布克的同事们就会让她们重新染上毒瘾
And then they ship them back to you,
然后再把她们送回到你这里
and you can just start this process all over again.
你就可以把你的把手段从头再玩一遍
I have no idea what happens at the sober living home.
我不清楚在康复所里发生了什么
Really? Because I do.
真的吗 可我知道
Ten girls in the last 12 months have come back to you, Doctor.
过去十二个月里有十个女孩又回到了你这里 医生
What did you think was going on?
你认为是发生了什么呢
You're preying on vulnerable kids.
你在伤害脆弱的孩子们
But what the hell. You made a lot of money, right?
但是管他呢 你赚得盆满钵满 是不是
You got rich.
你变得有钱
You're a venal predator.
你是个贪赃枉法的掠夺者
And we're gonna prove it in court.
我们会在法庭上证明这一点
Is that right?
是这样吗
What's that trial gonna look like?
这场庭审会是什么样的呢
"Call your first witness, counselor."
「律师 请你的第一位证人到庭」
"Oh, you can't put her on the stand.
「她不能出庭作证」
"She's mentally unstable.
「她精神不稳定」
"Your second witness, she's no good, either.
「你的第二个证人 她也不行呢」
She's a junkie."
「她是个瘾君子」
Next, a liar.
下一个 骗子
After that, a thief.
之后那个 小偷
And for the big finale... drumroll, please.
最后压轴的 请击鼓欢迎
A 15-year-old slut who trades her body for drugs.
一个用身体换毒品的十五岁小婊♥子♥
What jury's gonna believe anything that comes out
陪审团会相信从她们嘴里说出来
of their mouths?
哪些话呢
Tell me you found something on Anthony.
告诉我你查到了些关于安东尼的料
Not a thing. He's within four years
什么都没有查到 他在四年间
of every girl he's slept with at Altbrook.
和每一个在奥托布克的女孩睡过
So much for a rape charge. How is it consent
强♥奸♥指控足够了 你敲诈一个十五岁的瘾君子
when you're extorting sex from a 15-year-old drug addict?
和你发生性关系 这怎么是知情同意的呢
That is a question that the legal arena has yet to answer.
这是一个法律领域尚未给出答案的问题
Good idea for a law review article, though.
但却是一个法律评论文章的好思路
You should give Carisi a couple of months off.
你应该给卡里西放几个月假让他研究一下
What are you, a bat?
你是什么 千里耳吗
What?
什么
Anyway, I talked to everybody I could find
不管了 我和每一个我能找到的
who spent time at Altbrook in the past six months.
在过去六个月待过奥托布克的人聊过了
Now, all of them denied receiving anything
现在 她们都否认了用性♥交♥
in exchange for sex.
换取任何其他东西
So we can't get Anthony on rape, dealing,
所以我们不能指控安东尼强♥奸♥
child endangerment, or contributing
贩毒 危害儿童罪
to the delinquency of a minor.
或者教唆未成年人犯罪
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表