and slammed the door closed.
然后他关上了门
He thought I wanted to have sex with her.
他以为我想和斯凯发生性关系
Did you? No.
你想吗 不想
But Sky didn't know it.
但斯凯不知道
She hit me in the head with a lamp.
她拿台灯砸我的头
I needed five stitches.
为此我缝了五针
What, if anything, did Staff Sergeant Jones do?
在那之后 琼斯上士做了什么
I guess he heard the lamp break or me scream.
我猜他听见台灯打碎的声音或者我的大叫声
The next thing I knew, he was in the bedroom,
接着我就看到上士在卧室
physically assaulting her.
对斯凯进行了人身攻击
Beating the hell out of her?
是暴打她吗
That's right.
是的
When he started strangling her, I pulled him away,
当他开始勒住斯凯脖子的时候 我把他拉开了
and we all left.
然后我们都走了
Are you gay, Sergeant? Objection!
你是同性恋吗 中士 反对
The witness just testified
证人刚刚作证说
that unlike most red-blooded men,
不像大多血气方刚的男人
he didn't want to have sex with a beautiful woman.
他不想和一位美丽的女士发生性关系
I'd like to know why.
我想知道为什么
Overruled.
反对无效
Are you gay, Sergeant? No.
你是同性恋吗 中士 不是
Happily married? No.
结婚了吗 没有
So you're just confused? Objection.
所以你很困惑吗 反对
I'm a transgender man.
我是名变性人
I believe that's what you were getting at, Counselor.
我猜这就是你的目的吧 律师
You could have just asked me.
你本可以直接问我的
And because you're so interested,
既然你这么感兴趣
I'm physically able to have sex with whoever I want.
我在生理上可以和任何我想的人发生性关系
So you're saying you were once a woman?
所以你的意思是你曾经是女人吗
No. I was always a man.
不 我一直都是男人
But your birth certificate says "Female."
但你的出生证明上填的是「女性」
Am I right? Objection, relevance?
我没说错吧 反对 与本案无关
I'm just trying to establish that Sergeant Preston
我只是想要证明普雷斯顿中士
has been less than honest.
并没有如实作证
Your Honor? My point is,
法官大人 我的意思是
how can we trust a single word this witness says
我们怎么能相信这位证人的证词
because he's been lying to the army for years!
因为他这么多年对军队一直在说谎
Actually, it's in my medical forms, sir.
其实我的医疗记录里有说明 律师
Yeah, but your friends, your foxhole buddies,
是啊 但你的朋友 和你朝夕相处的战友
they don't know the real you, do they?
他们不知道你真实的一面 对吗
I am the real me.
这就是真实的我
My gender identity isn't relevant to what I do.
我的性别和我的职业没有关系
Just as whatever's in your pants
就像你裤裆里的那玩意
isn't relevant to what you do.
都跟你的所作所为无关
Then tell me this, Sergeant.
那告诉我 中士
How can we be sure that telling the truth
我们又怎么能确定你今天在这里
here today is relevant?
说出的事实是相关的呢
Objection.
反对
Withdrawn.
撤回
For the record,
顺便问一句
in exchange for your testimony here today,
为了换取你今天在这里的证词
the state has agreed to drop all charges against you.
地检已经同意撤销对你的所有指控了
Isn't that right?
我说的对吗
Yes.
是的
Right.
好啊
I'm done.
我问完了
第三十三审判庭
高等法庭
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团达成一致了吗
We have, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
On the charge of rape in the first degree,
你们对一级强♥奸♥罪
how do you find?
是如何判定的
We find the defendant, Tyler Jones,
我们认为被告 泰勒·琼斯
guilty.
有罪
Members of the jury, the State of New York
陪审团成员们 纽约州政♥府♥
thanks you for your service.
感谢你们的服务
You didn't have to do this.
你没必要这么做的
No. No, an apology is due.
不 不 我需要向你道歉
Well, accepted, but you don't have to pretend you like me.
好吧 我接受了 但你不需要假装喜欢我
Truth is, I didn't.
说实话 我没有假装
Because of what I do.
因为我的所作所为
actually,
事实上
I've been, um...
我之前
dating this cardiologist,
在和一个心脏病专家约会
and I thought things were going great,
我以为事情进展会很顺利
until he left his credit card statement out,
直到我看见他的信♥用♥卡♥账单
and it turns out, while I've been working late,
我才发现 在我加班工作的时候
Dr. Al has been running around with escorts.
艾尔医生一直忙着和三陪女打交道
Working girls who take Amex.
接受运通卡的应♥召♥女郎
I've...
我尽管
counseled hundreds of women, but...
向数百位女性提供过建议
when it happens to you, you wonder...
但发生在你身上的时候 你不禁想
what do they have that I don't?
她们有什么我没有的呢
From my experience,
从我的经验来看
guys don't come to girls like me
男人不会因为自己的女朋友缺少什么
because their ladies are lacking something.
就来找像我这样的女孩
They come because they are.
他们找小姐是因为他们就是这样的人
And the sad thing is, they're never gonna find it.
可悲的是 他们永远都不会认清自己这点
「服务于人♥民♥ Service」
第十九季 第十八集
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表