本故事纯属虚构
In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
性侵犯被认为是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Good morning.
早上好
Hello World, it's me, Mandy.
大家好 我是曼迪
It's Friday, September 8th, and in case you can't tell,
今天是九月十八日星期五 以防你看不出
I'm actually excited to go to school today.
事实上我很兴奋今天能去学校
It's the fall pep rally.
今天是赛季动员会
And the first thing is to change.
我要做的第一件事就是换身装束
That's better.
这样好多了
I don't know why they interrupt school to
我不明白在学校播报运动团队的时候
announce sports team, especially the football players.
他们为什么要打断讲话 尤其是橄榄球球员
It's like, "We get it. You're popular."
就像是「我们明白 你们大受欢迎」
Also, the whole rah-rah high school thing,
还有 整个高中生活
everyone says it's suppose to
所有人都说那应该是
be the best four years of your life,
你人生中最棒的四年
you know, dances and parties and romance.
你懂得 舞会 派对还有浪漫爱情
I like it but, I mean, sometimes I wonder,
我很喜欢 但是有时我不知道
you know, if I'm doing it right.
我是否做对了
I've only been a sophomore for a week.
我读高一才一个星期而已
Hopefully this year will be different.
希望今年能有所改变
Hey, hey. It's Tuesday, September 19th.
大家好 今天是九月十九日 星期二
The day the winners of the art competition are announced.
今天将会公布艺术竞赛的优胜者
Oh, my gosh. Look at my parents.
我的天啊 看我父母
We want to wish you good luck.
我们想祝你好运
So embarrassing.
太尴尬了
Well, at least my parents love me.
至少我父母还爱我
But what I really want is
但我最想要的是
to fall in love.
陷入爱河
What I don't get is how do you know?
我不明白你是怎么知道的
Like, if you feel like you're in love,
是不是只要你想象自己恋爱了
does that mean you're in love?
就意味着你恋爱了
Isn't love just a bunch of chemicals swooshing
难道爱情不是一堆化学物质
around in your brain?
在你脑中作祟吗
My head hurts trying to figure it out.
为了弄明白搞得我头都快炸了
Hello again, internet peeps.
网友们 大家好
It's me, Mandy.
是我曼迪
I'm here with Stacey
和我一起的是斯黛茜
and Ashley.
还有阿什利
And the Sophomore Semi-Formal is coming up and we need dates.
高一的非正式舞会快到了 而我们需要约会
I think Stacey should go with Mark.
我认为斯黛茜该和马克在一起
Totally babe-soda, but he'd never go with me.
小鲜肉一枚 但他永远不会约我出去的
Maybe... Daniel.
那么 丹尼尔
No, I'm not going to. She isn't that into me.
不 我不去 她不喜欢我的
Whoo, I could so see that.
我看出来了
Then Mandy could go with Andrew.
曼迪可以和安德鲁在一起
Uh, no way, guys, he's like my brother.
不可能 他就像我哥哥一样
Hey, guys. Say "Hi", Andrew.
伙计们 打声招呼 安德鲁
Hi.
嗨
These cool kids? They're my crew.
这些酷酷的家伙 都是我的死党
And this is my fun, crazy life.
这就是我有趣又疯狂的生活
Take six for the talent show.
看我的才艺秀
#But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark#
#然而在黑暗中仍有一丝希望为你闪现#
#You should know you're beautiful#
#你应该知道你有你独特的美丽#
#Just the way you are#
#只需做你自己#
#And you don't have to change a thing#
#你并不需要去改变一丝一毫#
What are you doing Saturday night?
周六晚你准备做什么
We just got invited to a party.
我们刚被邀请去一个派对
Look.
看
That one text, it changed everything.
那条短♥信♥ 改变了一切
Hey, it's me.
大家好 是我
It's October, 16th.
今天是十月十六日
The worst day of my life.
我人生中最糟的一天
My reputation is ruined.
我名誉扫地了
And I'm done with Wollman High,
我受够了沃尔曼高中
and I'm done with my so-called friends.
我受够了那些所谓的朋友了
When was the last time you saw Mandy?
你们最后是什么时候见到曼迪的
This morning at breakfast.
今天早上吃早饭的时候
She'd left for school at 8:00. And she never came back.
她八点离开家去学校 而她就再也没回来
We tried her cell, and it went straight to voicemail.
我们打过她手♥机♥ 但直接就转到了电♥话♥录音
And we called the school. They said that she'd been
我们还联♥系♥了学校 他们说她一直待在指导教室里
in homeroom but not in any classes after that.
但之后就没有上过一节课
I checked her computer,
我查了她的电脑
found this. Uh, and Mrs. Fowler,
找到了这个 福勒太太
you told 911 dispatch that there were photos
你告诉报♥警♥中心的调度员
of a sexual nature.
你们有关于性方面的照片
"Mandy is a grade-A slut."
「曼迪是个极品荡♥妇♥」
"Whore."
「娼妓」
"Skank-ass bitch."
「傻♥逼♥婊♥子♥」
These were the nicer messages that I woke up to yesterday.
在我昨天醒来后这些还是骂得好听的
The rest are way worse.
其余的更难听
And this.
还有这个
Someone did this to me.
有人对我做出这种事
Whoever did this,
不管是谁干的
and you know who you are,
你自己心知肚明
please, just tell me why.
拜托 请告诉我原因
Why.
为什么
Please, just tell me why.
拜托 请告诉我原因
Mandy Fowler, 15,
曼迪·福勒 十五岁
she posted this on her blog this morning
她今早将这个发布在自己的播客上
and then disappeared.
然后就失踪了
The photo was being texted by her classmates,
这张照片是她同学发给她的
and it was apparently taken at a party on Saturday night.
很明显是在周六晚上的派对上照的
So she's a victim of cyberbullying, and worse.
所以她是个网络欺凌的受害者 甚至更糟
What else have we got?
还有其他信息吗
Well, her last ping on her cell was at 10:00
她手♥机♥最后的定位是在今早十点
this morning from Wollman High.
位于沃尔曼高中
We're tracking her cell phone records
我们正在查她手♥机♥的记录
and contacting her friends,
联♥系♥她的朋友们
and of course she's active on social media.
当然她在社交网络上十分活跃
Okay. So we're going through
好的 所以我们会
all her accounts. And the parents are here?
查她的账号♥ 她的父母在这里
Yeah and they seem loving, supportive.
是的 看上去十分关爱支持他们的女儿
There's no evidence of family issues.
没有证据表明存在什么家庭矛盾
Okay.
好的
Mandy hasn't used a debit or credit cards.
曼迪没有用借记卡或者信♥用♥卡♥
We got photos of her out at the
我们在地铁站和公交车站上
subway stations, bus terminals.
都发布了她的照片
Okay, has she ever run away before?
好的 那她之前有过离家出走吗
The parents say, "No." She's a straight A student.
她父母说没有 她是个优等生
She's got no trouble with her peers.
她和她的同学们也没有矛盾
Until this weekend. Hold on.
直到这个周末 等一下
TARU got her cell log.
技术部破解了她的手♥机♥
Before she powered down,
在她关机前
she texted an Andrew Drake ten times.
她给安德鲁·德雷克发了十条短♥信♥
Can we get an address? Yeah. Upper West Side.
知道地址码 是的 在上西区
That's two blocks from the high school.
离高中就两个街区
I'm on it, Lieutenant.
我现在就去 警督
Listen, I'm so sorry to drag you back in here.
听着 我很抱歉把你叫回来
I know you left early to be with Noah...
我知道你是为了诺亚才提早离开
No. You did the right thing.
不 你做的完全正确
Is everything okay at home?
家里还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, all good. Let's, uh...
是的 很好 我们现在
Let's go talk to the parents.
我们现在去和她父母谈谈
Mr. And Mrs. Fowler, I'm Lieutenant Benson.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表