找到了
Here we go.
这个是三天前买♥♥的
It was purchased three days ago.
现金还是信♥用♥卡♥
Cash or credit?
信♥用♥卡♥ 买♥♥家是
Credit card. The buyer was, uh...
我记得 漂亮的眼睛
I remember... beautiful eyes.
她叫西拉·波特
Her name's Sheila Porter.
喂
Hey.
丽芙 听我说
Liv, listen to me.
是她
It's her.
西拉带走了诺亚
Sheila took Noah.
她去哪里了 西拉
Where is she? Sheila!
她说她回家了 她不想打扰你
Said she was going home. She didn't want to bother you.
天呐 快来
That's... come on.
-发生什么了 -我在路上和你说
- What happened? - I'll tell you on the way!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
我是有多愚蠢
How stupid am I?
衣柜里还有衣服 浴室也还有东西剩着
There's still clothes in the closet and stuff in the bathroom.
我把我的孩子给了她
I gave her my kid.
她可能还会回来的 丽芙
She may be coming back, Liv.
-她不会回来了 -保持乐观 丽芙
- She's not coming back. - Glass half full, Liv.
这没有任何帮助
That has nothing to do with it.
她拿走了她唯一在乎的东西
She took the only thing that mattered to her.
她把艾莉的照片拿走了
She took the photo of Ellie.
她再也不会回来了
She's never coming back.
警督
Lieutenant.
西拉消失匿迹 她打的最后一通电♥话♥是今天早上
Sheila's gone dark. The last call she made was this morning.
技术部在追踪她的手♥机♥
TARU's tracking her cell phone,
但看起来她关机了
but it looks like she turned it off.
-信♥用♥卡♥呢 -从昨天开始没有用过
- Credit cards. - Nothing since yesterday.
最后一次使用是在她家转角附近的中餐馆
A Chinese restaurant around the corner from her house
昨天下午一点十二分
at about 1:12 p.M.
好的 她清空了她的银行账户
Okay. She emptied her bank account.
过去的两周里取了几十万美金
Couple hundred thousand in the last two weeks.
新罕布♥什♥尔州德里市的警♥察♥检查了她的房♥子
Derry, New Hampshire police checked out her house.
已经空了 看上去已经有一阵子没人住了
It's empty. Doesn't look like it's been lived in for a while,
公共设施也已经关了三个月了
and utilities were shut off three months ago.
那是她出现在这里的时间
That's when she showed up here.
当地警♥察♥在她的房♥子前蹲点以防她出现
Local cops are sitting on the house in case she shows up.
好的 那车呢
Okay, what about a car?
她名下的唯一一辆车
The only one registered to
停在德里市她家的车♥库♥里
her name is sitting in her garage in Derry.
查下租车公♥司♥ 所有的机场
Check rentals, all three airports.
我们已经通知了州警
We notified state police.
好的 不错啊
Yeah, great.
问题是哪个州
Which state?
好的
Okay.
开饭了
Here we go.
这是你加了番茄酱的汉堡包
Here is your burger with ketchup.
你给我买♥♥了奶昔吗
Did you get me a milkshake, too?
是的 我买♥♥了 香草味的
Yes, I did. Vanilla.
好的 想要薯条吗
Okay, do you want a fry?
-好的 谢谢 -给你吧
- Yes, please. - Here you go.
什么时候能给妈咪打电♥话♥
When can we call Mommy?
多谢你提醒了我
Thank you for reminding me.
她没有接
She's not answering.
你好 奥莉维亚
Hi, Olivia!
是我和诺亚
It's me and Noah.
我们打来问问你怎么样了
We are just calling to check in.
有空了给我们回个电♥话♥吧
Give us a ring when you have a chance, okay?
-和妈咪打个招呼 -你好 妈咪
- Say hi to Mommy. - Hi, Mommy!
好了 我们就快到了
All right, we're almost there.
好了 我们吃完了赶紧上路吧
All right, let's finish up and hit the road.
我搞砸了 拉斐尔
I screwed up, Rafael.
别这么说
No.
这次绑♥架♥是有计划
This was coordinated,
有预谋 并且行动利落
planned, well-executed.
你不可能预料到这种事情 丽芙
Look, there's no way you could have seen this coming, Liv.
你知道这份工作所带出的问题吗
You know what the problem is with this job?
我们到底能起到什么作用
What good do we really do?
我是说 我们总是在事发之后
I mean, we come in after the fact
才带着扫帚和拖把赶过去
with a broom and a mop
然后收拾烂摊子
and we clean up the mess.
真正重要的是 或者说
What would really matter, or would...
真正有点特别之处 哪怕只有一次也好
really be special is if, just one time,
我们能事先防止事情发生
we could prevent it from hitting the floor.
我们能防止下一个烂摊子
We prevent the next mess.
我应该预料到的
I should have seen this coming.
无论是作为警♥察♥ 还是母亲
As a cop, as a mother,
都应该预料到的
should have seen this coming.
是你
Well, you...
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
你再怎么责怪我
You can't punch me harder than
也比不过我深深的自责 相信我
I've already punched myself, believe me.
可能是你太想让西拉融入你们的生活了
Maybe you wanted this Sheila thing to work out too much.
可能你只想要有真正的家人陪伴
Look, maybe all you just wanted was a family.
是的
Yeah.
我那时脑袋进水了吗
What was I thinking?
所以
That's...
我也不能多说什么
why I shouldn't have said anything.
好吧
Okay.
西拉有没有提到过任何人
Did Sheila mention anybody?
在纽约的亲戚朋友之类的
Friends, family, in New York?
你以为我没有绞尽脑汁在想吗
Don't you think that I've already racked my brain?
她认识我 认识诺亚 想不出别的了
She knew me and she knew Noah. That's it.
除了她的
Except for her...
她的律师
Her lawyer.
她的律师 叫什么名字来着
Her lawyer. What was her name?
叫詹妮特
Uh, Janet.
-苏珊·詹妮特 -对 就是苏珊·詹妮特
- Susan Janet. - Yeah, Susan Janet.
但我觉得西拉应该不会告诉自己的律师
Yeah, I doubt that Sheila told her attorney
她打算绑♥架♥你儿子吧
that she was going to kidnap your son.
可她是新罕布♥什♥尔州人
But, I mean, she's from New Hampshire.
我觉得她不可能认识纽约的律师
I doubt she knew any New York lawyers.
她作证说
She testified that...
是一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥发现了诺亚
that a private investigator found Noah.
或许是他推荐了詹妮特
Maybe he recommended Janet.
等等 难道你认为
Wait, are you thinking that
穿连帽衫的男人就是私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
the PI's the guy in the hoodie?
我们也只有这个线索可查了
What else have we got?
你等在这里
You stay here.
苏珊·詹妮特律师事务所
西第五十大街252号♥
十二月七日 星期四
真的没空搞这种事情啊 拉斐尔
Really don't have time for this, Rafael.
给我想要的 我马上就走人不烦你了
Give me what I need, and you'll be free of me.
你知道我不能谈论
You know I can't talk about
客户告诉我的任何保密内容
anything a client tells me in confidence
除非有站得住脚的理由
unless there's a damn good reason.
诺亚·本森被西拉·波特绑♥架♥了
Noah Benson was kidnapped by Sheila Porter.
这个理由怎么样
How's that?
你有证据吗
Do you have proof of that?
我有
I do.
你不会
Whoa, you don't...
你不会认为是我教唆的吧
you don't think I actually abetted...
当然不是
Of course not.
我只需要把西拉推荐给你的
What I need is the name of the investigator
那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥的名字
who referred Sheila to you.
那可是特许保密内容
Well, that's privileged communication.
拜托 苏珊 你我都知道接下来怎么整
Come on, Susan. We both know how this is gonna go.
是啊 我可能会被取消律师资格的
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表