在刑事司法系统中
ln the criminal justice system,
性侵犯被认为是特别可憎的罪行
sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
ln New York City, the dedicated detectives
全力调查此类恶性重案
who investigate these vicious felonies
他们隶属于一支精英团队
are members of an elite squad
被称为 特殊受害者小组
known as the Special Victims Unit.
以下是他们的故事
These are their stories.
谢谢你来接我 警监
I appreciate the pickup, Captain,
但没必要麻烦你 -我很乐意
but you didn't have to. - Oh, I'm happy to.
而且正好顺路
And it's on the way.
再说了 你的用车还没有分配给你
And you haven't had your car assigned to you yet.
通常这需要多长时间
Oh, how long does it usually take?
你和我一样了解纽约警局
Well, you know NYPD as well as I do.
我是说 你♥爸♥爸当了35年的警♥察♥ 10年的副专员
I mean, your dad's been a cop for, what, 35 years, a Deputy Commissioner for 10.
是啊一辈子都令我头疼
Yeah, and a pain in the ass all my life.
这么跟你说吧你 很幸运因为你♥爸♥爸是个好警♥察♥
Well, let me tell you something...you lucked out because your dad's good police.
要知道 我来这里工作了三个星期了
You know, lve been working here for three weeks,
这是你第一次提到他
and that's the first time you even mentioned him.
我不想小题大做
I didn't want to make a big deal about it.
你要带我去哪里
So where are you taking me?
那么 为什么我们都在这里
So, uh, why are we all here, again?
因为我想确保每个人都全力以赴
Because I want to make sure everyone's on their game.
当下社会气氛的确很紧张
A lot of tension in the air these days.
那么你们多久一起来一次靶场
So how often do you guys all go to the range together?
所有人吗 从来没有
All of us? Never.
席尔瓦还不错 至少她会开枪
Silva's not half bad. At least she can shoot.
谢谢你让我尝试
Thanks for letting me try it
她很漂亮 不是吗
Pretty nice, isn't she?
她 -特蕾莎
She? - Teresa.
你用你前妻的名字给你的枪命名
You named your gun after your ex- wife?
菲比知道吗
Does Phoebe know about that?
她见过我前妻
She's met my ex- wife.
事实不言自明
"The thing speaks for itself. "
很好 但这句话如何应用于法律系统呢
Good. But how does it apply to the legal system?
当证据如此明显时 就不需要作出进一步解释了
When the evidence is so obvious, it doesn't need further explanation.
正确 遵循先例怎么解释
Nice job. Uh, how about stare decisis?
我总是把那个搞混 -好吧
I always mix that one up. ·Uh, okay.
提示 先例原则
Hint...a doctrine of precedent.
保持了我们整个法律体系的稳定
Duh. lt keeps our entire legal system stable.
该死 我得再读一遍那一章
Damn, I got to read that chapter again.
你们拿走了最后一个干净的杯子
You guys took the last clean glass?
匹克球怎么样了 -我去那里是见男人的
·How'd pickleballgo? - I went there to meet guys,
但那只是一群小孩子
but it was just a bunch of little kids.
所以呢
So?
一个小男孩的球滚到了我的球场上
Some little boy's ball rolled onto my court.
我捡起来 递给他
I picked it up, handed it to him.
然后呢 -他说 谢谢 你女士
And? - He said, "Thank you, ma'am. "
所以这是你第一次被称为 女士
So you got called "Ma'am" For the first time?
一点都不好笑
lt's not funny.
很高兴知道现在的孩子仍然有礼貌
lt's good to know kids still have manners these days.
老兄 你不要出去吗 -是啊
· Bro, aren't you headed out? - Oh, yeah.
回头见 失败者
See you losers later.
你要去哪里 -我要去洗澡了 我有约会
Where are you off to? - I got to shower. I have a date.
不是匹克球
Not pickleball.
你看我像女士吗
Do I look like a ma'am to you?
再来一杯葡萄酒怎么样
How about another glass of wine?
为什么我觉得警监是在考验我
Why do I feel like the Captain is testing me?
别多想了
Don't overthink it.
我在布鲁克林凶案组干得不错
I made grade in Brooklyn Homicide.
是的 我听说了
Yeah, l heard.
值了两年的夜班
Worked late tours for two years.
听着 没人♥质♥疑你的履历 好吗
Listen, nobody's questioning that, okay?
但你从凶案组来到了特害组
But you came from Homicide to SVU.
你就要做个不怕吃苦的人
You must be a glutton for punishment.
是的 我是说 我们错过了很多
Yeah, I mean, we missed out on a lot.
是啊 主要是因为疫情
Yeah, mostly because of the pandemic.
我们认识的每个人都有同感 雪莉
Everyone we know feels the same way, Shelli.
甚至都没有享受过少年时代
Didn't even get to enjoy being a teenager.
乐观一些 我们年轻 健康 没什么能阻挡我们
Hey, bright side...we're young, we're healthy. Nothing's in our way.
说到这个
Speaking of...
泰迪走了
Teddy's gone.
只有我们三个
lt's just the three of us.
很明显
lt's obvious.
你们俩早就勾搭上了
You two have been hooking up.
不 不 -没有
No. No. - No.
你们都不会撒谎
Y'all are bad liars.
好吧 我们有
Okay, we have.
但只是为了消遣
But it's just for fun.
也许 你现在也可以消遣一下
Maybe...you could use some right now.
不觉得吗
Don't you think?
你们的暗示是和我想的一样吗
Are you guys suggesting what I think you're suggesting?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
泰迪 是你吗
Teddy, is that you?
抱歉 抱歉 等一下
Sorry. Sorry. Wait one second.
该死 我的错 伙计
Damn. My bad, dude.
抱歉
Sorry.
达蒙
Damon?
你还好吗
You okay?
警探 现场什么情况
Detective, what are we looking at?
强行入室案 多处受伤 性侵犯
Home invasion, multiple injuries, a sexual assault. ...
四名纽约大学法律预科学生
four University of New York pre- law students.
室友吗 -好像是的
Roommates? - Seems like it.
校外住房♥ -没有门卫 没有监控
Off- campus housing. - No doorman, no cameras.
有强行进入的迹象吗
Any sign of forced entry?
据我们的判断 第一名受害者头部受到重击 倒在门口
Well, from what we can tell, the first vic took a blow to the head by the door.
他可能让罪犯进屋了
He might have let the perp in.
好的 性侵受害者的情况呢
Okay, and the sexual assault victim?
他们要送她去仁爱医院 -好的
·They're taking her to Mercy. - All right.
不如你陪着她一起去吧
Why don't you go ahead and ride with her,
看看能不能拿到她的口供 -明白 警监
see if you can get her statement? - On it, Captain.
那是另一名室友吗 -就是他报的警
ls that another roommate? - The one who called it in.
所以他当时不在这里
So he wasn't here at the time?
他说他在三点左右回来的
He says he came back around 3: 00.
然后只是碰巧发现他的室友躺在地板上吗
And he just happened to find his roommates lying on the floor?
找他问过话了吗
You guys done with him?
他说他什么都不知道
Eh, says he doesn't know anything.
好吧 我们还是想和他谈谈
All right, we'd still like to talk to him.
我们会带他去警局
We'll take him down to the station.
好吧 到现在也就三名室友
All right, so that accounts for three of the roommates.
第四名在哪里
Where's the fourth?
很抱歉 女士 你不能通过那里
So sorry, ma'am, you can't go through there.
我的女儿
My daughterl
她在哪里 雪莉在哪
Where is she? Where's Shelli?
女士 你不能进来
Oh, ma'am, you can't be in here.
雪莉 我的天啊 是她吗
Shelli? Oh, my God. ls that her?
安静 我们带你离开这里
Shh, shh. Let's get you out of here.
来吧 我们带你出去
Come on, let's get you out.
她是我的心肝宝贝 -请节哀
· She's my baby! - l'm so sorry.
我需要所有人离开这里 好吗
I need everybody out of here, okay?
我需要封锁街道
I need the street closed.
第一集
分崩离析
整个街区都是犯罪现场
This whole block is a crime scene.
你确定不要一杯吗
You sure you don't want one?
小意思 现在才早上5点
Lightweight. lt's only 5: 00 AM.
在值了这么多年的夜班之后 对我来说现在就像是下午
After all those years of late tours, this is like the middle of the afternoon for me.
头部受伤的受害者怎么样了
Hey, how's our vic with the head trauma?
达蒙 他还在手术中
Damon, he's still in surgery.
护士说他状况很不稳定
Nurse says he's pretty touch and go.
好的 我要你们回到犯罪现场 并扩大搜索范围
Okay, uh, I want you to head back to the crime scene and widen the search.
我们到现在还没找到凶器
We still haven't found the murder weapon.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表