你知道如果证人上庭的时候
gets on the stand and the defense finds out
被告发现他和两个不同的警♥察♥
he told two different stories to two different cops?
说了不同的证词会发生什么事吗
I know you're trying to prove something.
我知道你想证明自己的想法
It would be helpful if
如果你少喷点口水
you were a little less of a bitch about it.
那对案子将会大有帮助
Okay, thanks for the advice.
好的 谢谢你的建议
By the way... I gotta talk to Detective Cassidy.
还有 我得找卡西迪警探聊聊
Any idea where he is? I haven't seen him.
知道他在哪儿吗 一直没见过他
Kayla says she spent all night home with her kids.
凯拉说她一整晚都和孩子在家
And she took West's hush money.
她还收下了韦斯特的封口费
He was gonna give her more.
他以后还要继续给她的
It doesn't make sense that she'd kill him.
所以她没理由会去杀人
Felix Ramos says he was out for a walk the night of the murder.
菲利克斯·拉莫斯说他案发当晚出去散步了
I mean, he's got two assault collars on his sheet, so...
毕竟 他已经背了两个伤害罪了 所以
Let's bring him in. Yeah.
逮他过来 好的
Detective Holiday tells me you're working West's murder?
霍勒迪警探说你们在查韦斯特的谋杀案吗
Uh, may I have a word with you in my office, Counselor?
能进我的办公室谈谈吗 检察官
I need to go out for a minute.
我出去一下
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Please don't blame my people. I should have told you.
请不要责怪我的手下 我应该通知你才对
You can't be running a parallel investigation.
你们不能同时调查一件案子
I agree with you, and with all due respect to Detective Holiday,
我同意 不是不尊重霍勒迪警探
I believe that I am better equipped
我是相信自己更有能力
to run this case. Homicide caught the case.
去办这个案子 凶案组已经接手了
If she needs your help, she will ask for it.
如果她需要你帮忙 她会提出的
I have a son, uh, Noah. He's adopted,
我有个儿子 诺亚 是领养的
and not too long ago,
就在前阵子
he was kidnapped by his biological grandmother.
他被他的亲外婆给绑♥架♥了
She didn't hurt him, but...
她没伤害他 但是
I can't sleep at night.
我晚上还是睡不着
I stare at him at night while he's sleeping,
我整晚盯着他睡
wondering if he's gonna be okay.
担心他会不会有事
The damage that West did to these boys...
韦斯特对那些男孩造成的伤害
Doesn't justify murder.
杀人还是不对的
My point is...
我的意思是
is that this case, no matter how it plays out,
这个案子 不论今后结果如何
has to be dealt with sensitively.
都必须要谨慎处理
And since we're the ones who botched your trial...
既然是我们在庭审时给你添麻烦了
Cassidy, not you.
是卡西迪 不是你
He took a few days off.
他请了几天假
Have you talked to him?
你见过他吗
Yes...
见过
And he's very upset.
他很懊恼
We all are.
大家都一样
Look, your trial prep,
听着 你的庭审准备资料
would you mind if we went through it?
能借给我看看吗
Why?
为什么
Because West had other patients,
因为韦斯特还有其他病人
other victims whose families
还有很多其他受害者的家庭
must have been affected by the mistrial.
可能也受了无效审判的影响
Whatever you uncover, Holiday is your first call.
你的所有发现 都必须先告诉霍勒迪
Absolutely. I'll send the file over.
当然了 我会把资料送来
And no more surprises, Lieutenant.
不准再搞花样了 警督
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I never took you for a coward.
我一直没发现你是个懦夫
I didn't kill West. But you got drunk?
我没有杀韦斯特 但你确实喝醉了
You went over there looking for a fight?
还想去那里打算打一架不是吗
Yeah, why else would you be hiding out here?
也是 不然你藏在这里干嘛
I didn't have a choice! No?
我也是没有办法 没有吗
Oh, so now you're just gonna
难道你想袖手旁观
sit back and watch Liv destroy her own career?
眼睁睁地看着丽芙毁掉自己的工作吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Stone is at the squad room right now,
斯通现在就在办公室
ripping her a new one,
又给她找麻烦
because he found out that we're back working West's case.
因为他发现我们偷偷查韦斯特的案子了
So when Stone finds out
所以等斯通发现
that you were at West's brownstone...
你之前去过韦斯特的褐砂公♥寓♥
She'll think of something.
她会想办法的
Oh, Cassidy, she shouldn't have to!
得了吧 卡西迪 她没这个义务
You... you really want charges brought against her?
你真的想让她吃官司吗
That's not gonna happen.
不会出这种事的
Why? Because your ass is covered, right, Brian?
怎么不会 因为你自己一身轻了是吧 布莱恩
And the hell with everybody else? I got ya.
其他人随便怎样都行 我明白了
Oh, that's really rich!
你可真会说啊
Really rich coming from you, Rollins.
你真是太会说话了 罗琳斯
You got some skeletons in your closet, right?
你自己身上不是也有脏水吗
Who bailed you out?
当时谁救的你
That was different.
这不一样
God only knows
真是天晓得
why she trusts you.
她为什么会相信你
Hey, you think I killed West, hmm?
你觉得我杀了韦斯特 对吧
Go ahead. Arrest me.
来啊 逮捕我啊
You know I would never go against Liv.
你知道我不会和丽芙作对的
And if you ever gave a damn about her,
如果你有那么一点在乎她的话
I'd man up and turn yourself in.
就像个男子汉一样自首吧
Detective Holiday.
霍勒迪警探
I spoke with Olivia Benson.
我已经和奥莉维亚·本森谈过了
You'll be happy to know that... Oh, that's not why I'm here.
你会很高兴得知 我不是为这事而来
We pulled this video...
我们调出了这段
from a parking lot down the street from West's brownstone.
来自韦斯特家附近的街边停车场的视频
Have a seat. I'm good.
请坐 不用了
It was shot the night of his murder.
这是在他谋杀当晚拍到的
He's tossing the murder weapon.
他是在扔掉凶器
I got guys opening up the sewer right now.
我已经让人去检查下水道了
Keep watching.
继续往下看
Holiday's people said they
霍勒迪的手下说
found a hat encrusted with blood in the sewer.
他们在下水道里找到了一顶带血的帽子
Well, I'm sure that Cassidy has a good reason for being there.
我相信卡西迪去那里是有正当理由的
Besides killing the man he threatened in open court?
除了去杀了他在公开庭审上威胁的那人吗
Let's not jump to conclusions.
我们先别急着下定论
Do you have any idea how bad this looks for me and my office?
你知道这在我和我同事看来有多糟吗
I understand that the optics are not good,
我知道表面看起来很糟
but there is a possibility...
但是很有可能
Holiday told me that you two used to be a couple.
霍勒迪告诉我你们俩以前是一对
What does that have to do with anything?
这和这一切有什么关系吗
She went to arrest him tonight.
她今晚去逮捕他
He hasn't been home in two days.
他已经两天没在家了
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗
He's right here.
在这儿呢
You don't need to test those. Those are my clothes.
你也没必要做测试了 这是我的衣服
West's blood.
韦斯特的血
I'll take him to Interrogation One...
我带他去一号♥审讯室
No.
不
Fin...
芬恩
Interrogation One.
一号♥审讯室
Call Detective Holiday.
通知霍勒迪警探
So, where have you been for the last couple of days?
那么 过去两天你都在哪儿
Just trying to figure things out.
忙着搞明白这事
You're not answering my question.
你没回答我的问题
Look, let's stop playing games here, okay?
听着 我们别绕圈子了 好吗
Do you wanna know what went down at West's house,
你想不想知道韦斯特的房♥子里发生了什么
or do you wanna keep on dicking around with trivialities?
还是说你想在无关紧要的事情上耗时间
You didn't have to call Holiday.
你不必让霍勒迪来的
I could've handled this myself.
我可以去审讯
You think for a minute I'm going to let you
你仔细想想我会让你
interrogate your exboyfriend? Okay, Peter, listen to me...
去审讯你的前男友吗 好吧 彼得 听我说
Cassidy has been staying at my apartment.
卡西迪藏在我公♥寓♥里
I know how this looks...
我知道这看上去有多糟
Right now, it looks like you were obstructing justice.
现在 看起来你是在妨碍司法公正
I was trying to get justice.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表