他们给了你一个可以让
to erase what this demonio did to me?
这个魔鬼对我做的事消失的魔法棒吗
I've never been to Texas.
我从来没去过得州
Nev...
我从
I'll never forget those eyes.
我从来没忘记过那段日子
That smell.
那种味道
And the sound of his voice.
还有他说话的声音
And the way that he grunted.
还有他的粗喘声
And the smell of his sweat.
还有他汗水的味道
I have the same nightmares as you do.
我跟你一样被噩梦缠身
I wake up in the middle of the night, shaking.
我会在半夜惊醒 浑身发抖
Gasping for air.
气喘吁吁
The same as you.
和你一样
But this...
但是这样
Is not the way to get justice.
是无法得到伸张正义的
No. Who would believe me?
不 谁会相信我呢
I do.
我信
After ten minutes in this room,
在这个房♥间里待了十分钟
I know
我知道
that he did something horrific to you.
他对你做了很可怕的事情
When did this happen?
是什么时候的事
Five years ago.
五年前
I pray and I pray to the Virgin,
我一直不断地向圣母祈祷
asking her to let me die.
求她赐我一死
I feel bad for you,
我很同情你
I do, but it wasn't me... Shut up.
真的 但真不是我 闭嘴
What kind of cop are you?
你算什么警♥察♥啊你
Why do you believe her and not me?
为什么你信她不信我
She's a crazy person with a gun...
她是个拿着枪的疯子
I said shut up!
我叫你闭嘴
The first time
你第一次
you held me down in the dirt,
把我压在地上时
I picked up a piece of bottle.
我拿了一块瓶子的碎片
And I gripped it so hard,
我抓得非常紧
it got stuck in the palm of my hand.
碎片扎进了我的手掌心
Do you see?
看到了吗
I kept it, and every time you raped me,
我一直留着 每次你强♥奸♥我的时候
I clenched it as hard as I could.
我就用力抓紧这个碎片
By the third time, the fourth time,
在第三次 第四次的时候
I couldn't feel the glass anymore.
我就再也感觉不到那个碎片了
I couldn't feel anything anymore.
我什么也感觉不到了
I want you to feel
我想让你尝尝
what it's like to be dead inside!
什么叫心死的感觉
You're not dead inside. Look at me.
你的心还没死 看着我
The numbness, the emptiness,
你感到麻木 那种空虚
I know what that feels like, and that's not you.
我知道那种感觉 但不是真正的你
I can help you move past this.
我会帮你度过难关
Honey, tell me your name. It doesn't matter.
亲爱的 告诉我你的名字 都不重要了
It does matter!
这很重要
You matter to me.
你对我来说很重要
Tell me your name.
告诉我你的名字
Lourdes. Lourdes, this...
洛德丝 洛德丝 这么做
this isn't gonna make you whole.
是不会填补你的空虚的
This isn't gonna get you justice.
你也得不到你想要的正义
Listen to me.
听我说
Are you sure
你确定
that this is him?
他就是那个人吗
It's him. It's him.
是他 就是他
Watch, watch... Miguel, Miguel...
你看好了 看好了 米格尔 米格尔
Sing for us your song, your favorite song!
给我们唱歌♥ 你最喜欢的歌♥
I don't... I don't know...
我不 我不知道
Miguel, you sang it every time
米格尔 你每次扑到我身上来
you climbed on top of me! I don't know!
都会唱的啊 我不知道
Sing or I shoot, I will shoot!
不唱我就开枪 说到做到
You see?
你看到没
You see?
看到没
Okay. It's him. It's him.
好的 就是他 就是他
Tell her, Mi...
告诉她 米格尔
You said that you wanted me to bear witness.
你说你想让我当证人
You said you wanted me to watch,
你说你要我亲眼看到
and I want what you want.
我的想法你和你一样
I want what you want.
我的想法和你一样
And the only way for you to feel whole,
唯一能够让你重获新生
the only way for the emptiness to go away,
唯一能填补那种空虚的办法
is for you to hear it from his mouth.
就是让你亲耳听到他承认
You're gonna tell her
你要告诉她
exactly what you did to her.
你到底对她做了什么
Do you understand me?
你听懂了吗
Thank you. I just want
谢谢 我只是想
to look into your eyes when you confess.
在你认罪的时候一直看着你的眼睛
Confess,
认罪吧
or I shoot you.
不然我就开枪
Like you shot Estella and Lucita.
就像你杀阿斯特拉和卢西塔的时候一样
Confess.
认罪吧
I raped you, okay?
我强♥奸♥了你 行了吧
Patrolman Montero isn't answering his radio.
蒙特罗巡警的对讲机没有回应
He was with your lieutenant.
他是和你们警督在一起
Lieutenant, come in.
警督 请回话
Liv, can you hear me?
丽芙 听到了吗
We have to answer the phone,
我们必须接电♥话♥
or they're gonna know that something's not right.
不然他们就会起疑心了
Okay? It's in my back pocket.
懂吗 就在我后面口袋里
It's okay. Quick.
没事的 快点
Just be smart.
别耍花招
Fin.
芬恩
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, everything's okay, um...
没错 一切正常
I have a few more apartments to go.
我还要再搜几个房♥间
All good. Oh, uh...
没事 还有
I... I'm gonna need you
我需要你
to ask Rollins to pick up Jenny from school.
告诉罗琳斯去学校接珍妮
Because I think I'm gonna be a little late here.
因为我这边会弄得有点晚
Yep, great.
好的 很好
All good.
一切都好
All good.
一切都好
She's in trouble.
她有麻烦了
Tell TARU to trace her cell phone.
让技术部追踪她的手♥机♥
It was late at night, I...
当时很晚了 我
When I... The first time...
当我 第一次的时候
I... I have to pee!
我想撒尿
Nobody's stopping you. Keep going.
没人拦着你 继续说
I don't know what you want!
我不知道你想要我说什么
Let's see if I can refresh your memory.
我试试看能不能让你回忆起来
Think, Miguel.
快想 米格尔
Think.
用力想
When I started kicking
我开始踢你
and punching,
捶你的时候
what did you do?
你都做了什么
I don't know, I...
我不知道
I held you down, I...
我把你压下去
Here's another hint.
再给你一个提示
Lourdes, stop! I burned you!
洛德丝 住手 我用烟头烫了你
Stop!
住手
I just didn't want you to miss any of the good parts.
我只是不想让你错过精彩的部分
What else?
还有呢
I held you down in the dirt.
我把你压在地上
And I raped you.
强♥奸♥了你
Now that
这样
sounds like a confession.
才算是认罪嘛
I am your witness, Lourdes.
我是你的证人 洛德丝
Just like you wanted.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表