本故事纯属虚构
不针对任何真实的人物或事件
在刑事司法体系中
In the criminal justice system,
性侵犯被认为是特别可憎的罪行
sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
全力调查此类重案
who investigate these vicious felonies
他们隶属于一支精英团队
are members of an elite squad
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
known as the Special Victims Unit.
以下是他们的故事
These are their stories.
外婆
Grandma?
他流着我的血
He's my blood.
他永远不会和你
He will never be a part of you
成为母子关系
the way he is a part of me.
外婆 外婆
Grandma, Grandma!
妈妈在这里呢 小宝贝
Hey, mama's here, sweet boy.
-妈妈在这儿 没事了 -西拉外婆
- Mama's here, you're okay. - Grandma Sheila.
-我看到她了 -亲爱的
- I saw her. - Oh, honey.
你只是做梦了 妈妈在这呢
You just had a dream, okay? But mama's here with you now.
-我还能和你一起睡吗 -诺亚
- Can I sleep with you again? - Noah.
你知道我们讨论过
You know how we talked about you
你得自己睡了 还记得吗
sleeping in your own bed all night, remember?
求你了 妈妈 求你了 妈妈 求你了 妈妈
Please, mama, please, mama, please, mama.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
就这一晚 好吗
One more night, okay?
艾迪也想一起去
Eddie wants to sleep with us too.
当然了 如果没有艾迪就不是一个完整的
Of course, it wouldn't be a proper slumber party
睡衣派对啦
without Eddie.
西拉外婆 她还好吧
Grandma Sheila, is she all right?
-是的 宝贝 当然好了 -我想见她
- Yes, honey, of course. - I want to see her.
现在快上♥床♥睡觉吧 宝贝
Okay, now let's go to bed, honey.
去睡觉吧
Let's go to bed.
戴拉寇特学校
西第九十二大街102号♥
十二月廿一日 星期四
今天上午的课 我们继续讲解生态系统
This morning, we're going to continue with ecosystems.
还有谁记得生态的概念吗
Now who remembers what ecology is?
我知道 我知道 是生物体
I know, I know! How organisms
在环境中互相作用
act to each other in their environments.
很好 泰勒 但是下回等我点名再回答
Good, Taylor, but next time, wait till I call on you.
那么 生物体是 玛丽埃尔你来说
Now organisms are... Mariel?
任何活着的东西
Any living thing.
是的 生物体们以不同的方式互相作用
Yes, and living things interact in different ways.
有些生物体可以合作 比如蚂蚁们做窝
Now some can cooperate, like ants building a nest.
而其他生物体互相捕食 有同学可以举个例子吗
And others prey on each other. So who can give me an example?
扁虱吸了狗的血液
The tick is sucking the dog's blood.
意味着扁虱是寄生虫
It means the tick is a parasite.
-是的 -你没事吧
- Yeah... - Are you okay?
我服了一种新的药物 让我昏昏欲睡
I'm on a new medicine, it's making me sleepy.
-好吧 -我过会就好
- Oh, okay. - I'll be fine.
好了 大家洗干净 点心时间到了
Okay, clean up, everyone. Snack time.
-抱歉我把果汁给撒了 -不要紧 总有意外发生
- I'm sorry I spilled juice. - No worries, accidents happen.
我们去拿点纸巾吧
Let's just get some paper towels.
我得天呐 科迪
Oh, my God, Cody!
去找弗洛克校长 快去
Go find Principal Flock, now!
玛丽埃尔·麦克劳克林 十五岁 患有肌肉萎缩症 癫痫症
Mariel McLaughlin is 15, has MD, epilepsy,
①MD:全称为Muscular Dystrophy(肌肉萎缩症),即肌肉营养不良症,
是指骨骼肌本身发生进行性病变,致使肌肉渐渐地退化、萎缩,其病因与遗传相当有关。
②Epilepsy(癫痫症):是慢性反复发作性、短暂性、重复性
以及通常为刻板性的脑功能失调综合征。会因放电部位的不同,而有各种不同的
发作症状;可以表现为运动、感觉、意识、精神等多方面的功能障碍。
③Autism(自闭症):又称孤独症或孤独性障碍(Autistic Disorder)
是广泛性发育障碍(Pervasive Developmental Disorder,PDD)代表性疾病。
其特征是情绪表达困难、社交互动障碍、语言和非语言的沟通有问题,
以及日常上常见的,表现出限制的行为与重复的动作,明显的特定兴趣。
还有一些学习上的问题 科迪·希尔 十九岁 患有自闭症
and some learning issues. Cody Hill is 19, has autism.
你说的是有位老师发现他们俩在一起吗
And you said a teacher found them together?
在储物间的地板上
On the floor of a supply closet.
我们不清楚当时是什么情况
We don't really know what was happening,
但是我们必须上报
but we do have mandated reporting.
你做的非常正确
You did the right thing.
这位是玛丽埃尔和科迪的老师 瓦妮莎·班克斯
This is Mariel and Cody's teacher, Vanessa Banks.
他们当时应该是处于监管下的
They should have been supervised,
我不知道他俩是怎么溜走的
I don't know how they slipped away.
-他们告诉你什么了吗 -没说什么
- Did they say anything to you? - Not really.
他们当时都很沮丧
They were both pretty upset.
所以我想着最好把他俩分开
So I thought it best to separate them.
他们的家长快到了
Their parents are on the way.
显然我们不想惹上官司
Obviously we don't want legal action.
可玛丽埃尔未成年
Mariel is underage.
他们的社交活动有缺陷
Well they have impaired social interaction.
他们非常的认生 不成熟
They're very sheltered, immature.
好吧 我们跟他们谈 找找头绪
Okay, we'll talk to them. We'll sort it out.
-我惹什么麻烦了吗 -没有 亲爱的
- Am I in trouble? - Oh, no, honey.
只是想知道你和科迪之间
I just need to figure out what happened
-发生了什么 -天呐 玛丽埃尔
- between you and Cody. - Oh, my God, Mariel.
我罗琳斯警探 特殊受害者小组
Detective Rollins, SVU.
-你们竟然报♥警♥了 -我们必须这么做 麦克劳克林太太
- You called the police? - We had to, Mrs. McLaughlin.
玛丽埃尔 你没事吧
Mariel, are you all right?
发生了什么事
What happened?
妈妈 科迪强♥奸♥了我
Mommy, Cody raped me.
-我的天呐 亲爱的 -好吧
- Oh, my God, sweetie. - Okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我保证我儿子没做错什么
I'm sure my son didn't do anything wrong.
告诉警♥察♥吧 科迪
Tell the police officer, Cody.
你能告诉我们 你和
Can you tell me how you and uh...
玛丽埃尔怎么会单独在储物间的
And Mariel ended up alone in the supply room?
我告诉餐厅负责人
I told the cafeteria monitor
玛丽埃尔把毛衣落在教室了
that Mariel left her sweater in class.
然后我把她推了出来
And I wheeled her out.
好吧 当你们独处的时候
Okay, and when you were alone,
你做了什么
what did you do?
我把她从轮椅上扶起来
I helped her out of the wheelchair.
我们躺在地上 然后发生了性行为
We laid down on the floor, then we had sex.
-科迪 什么 -没什么
- Cody, what? - It's okay.
玛丽埃尔是小美人鱼
Mariel's the Little Mermaid,
因为她的腿不能动
because she can't use her legs so good.
而我是她的艾瑞克王子
And I'm her prince, Eric.
那是他最喜欢的电影
That's his favorite movie.
听着 这就是小孩子瞎胡闹
Look, this is just kids being kids.
我的儿子甚至都不懂性行为到底是什么
My son doesn't even fully understand what sex is.
不 我懂的
Yeah, I do.
你把阴♥茎♥放到女孩体内
You put your penis inside the girl.
意味着你们相爱了
It means you're in love.
-你是那样做的吗 科迪 -是的
- Is that what you did, Cody? - Yeah.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
这是个纪律问题 跟警♥察♥无关
This is a discipline issue, not a police matter.
可能有关 希尔先生
It might be, Mr. Hill.
玛丽埃尔的母亲投诉了吗
Did Mariel's mother make a complaint?
说她过度保护已经是很委婉了
Overprotective is putting it mildly.
这跟她无关 玛丽埃尔尚未成年
It's not up to her. Mariel's underage.
我们要把科迪带回警局
We need to bring Cody to the station,
录口供 然后会接受地检的问话
get a statement. We'll talk to the ADA.
科迪把我从轮椅上搀扶起来
Cody helped me out of my chair.
我能走路 但是很困难
I can walk, but it's hard for me.
她有肌无力 肌萎缩
She has muscle weakness, atrophy.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
玛丽埃尔 过后发生了什么
Mariel, then what happened?
我把毛衣脱了
I took my sweater off.
我们把裤子脱了
We took our pants off.
玛丽埃尔 你说你被强♥奸♥了
Mariel, you said you were raped.
科迪有没有强迫你做不情愿的事情了吗
Did Cody force you to do something that you didn't want to?
不 我们是相爱的 我们会结婚的
No, we're in love. We're getting married.
什么
What?
抱歉 玛丽埃尔 你理解强♥奸♥的意思吗
Sorry, do you know what rape means, Mariel?
理解 就是男孩子把阴♥茎♥放到女孩子阴♥道♥里
Yes, when a boy puts his penis on your vagina.
我曾听到一个护工这么谈论的
I heard one of the aides talking about it.
-科迪是那么做的吗 -是的
- And that's what Cody did? - Yes.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表