so we ordered from the deli.
所以我们叫了外卖♥♥
You said you played cards.
你说你们在玩牌
After we ate.
那是吃完饭后
So when you finished playing cards,
所以当你们玩过牌后
what did you do?
你们干了什么
I already told you. Tell me again.
我已经告诉你了 再说一遍
I got ready for bed.
我准备睡觉
And you put your nightie on.
然后你穿上睡衣
It was pink with white flowers.
粉色的睡衣上面有白色的花
And I got into bed.
然后我就去睡觉了
And I waited for him to tuck me in
然后等他来给我盖被子
'cause that's what he always did.
因为他平时都会给我盖被子
Only this time he got into bed with me.
只有这次他和我一起睡觉
And we kissed.
然后我们接吻了
Not the way we normally kissed. We kissed like grown-ups.
不像我们平时那样接吻 我们像成年人那样
Like...
就像
Like lovers. Mmhmm.
爱人那样 是的
And then what?
然后呢
And then he was under the covers.
然后他就到被子里面来了
When he took his pants off so I didn't see it.
我没有看见他把裤子脱了
And he said the pain would go away.
他说一会就不痛了
Did it?
你们做了吗
It was beautiful.
那很美好
Were you scared? A little.
你害怕吗 有一点
Just a little?
只有一点
I wanted him to be happy.
我希望他能开心
Did you know it was wrong?
你知道这不对吗
He did it with Leah.
他和莉亚这么做了
You were six years old, Laurel.
你当时只有六岁 劳蕾尔
The pain.
那种疼痛
How could anything that hurt so much
如此痛苦的事
not feel wrong?
岂能没有错
We made love. No, you did not.
我们做♥爱♥了 不 你们没有
We made love. No, you didn't.
我们做♥爱♥了 不 你们没有
Stop.
别说了
You got to stop.
你不要再说了
Laurel.
劳蕾尔
I've been doing this a long time.
我做这份工作很久了
Women who are raped and children who are abused
被强♥奸♥的女性和被侵犯的儿童
don't say "We did this, and we did that."
不会说「我们做了这些 我们做了那些」
They talk about what their attacker did to them
她们说的是那些侵犯者对她们做了什么
just like you did when you told me about Greg Harvey.
就像你说格雷格·哈维的那样
You said that he pushed you onto the bed,
你说他把你推到床上
that he shoved his tongue into your mouth.
他把舌头塞到你嘴巴里
Laurel.
劳蕾尔
Is it possible...
有没有可能
maybe that this is in your head?
这些都是你幻想出来的
That this is... No.
这些 不可能
A fantasy? No.
只是幻想 不可能
And that it never happened?
而这些从来没发生过
No.
不可能
That all those times at your beach house
你住在海边的房♥子的那些日子里
when you were unbuttoning one more button on your blouse
当你解下你上衣的纽扣时
or walking around in your panties in front of your father
当你穿着底裤走在你父亲面前时
when he was watching TV...
当他在看电视时
That was Leah. Not you.
那是莉亚 不是你
He loved me.
他爱我
Not like he loved Leah.
不像他爱莉亚那样
You were jealous.
你嫉妒她
Jealous of your sister.
嫉妒你妹妹
I was just as pretty and just as smart.
我和她一样漂亮聪明
I'm sure that you were.
我相信你是的
But your father never noticed.
但是你父亲从未注意到
So he turned you into that sad girl.
所以他让你成为了一个伤心的女孩
And wondering why he never chooses you.
而你在想为什么他没有选择你
But Leah was the antelope
然而莉亚就是
that was caught by the cheetah.
那只被猎豹抓到的羚羊
And you were just one of the herd passing by.
你只是路过的一只动物
All those years and he never picked you.
这些年来他从来没有选择你
He loved me.
他爱我
He said I was beautiful... Like Greg Harvey
他说我很漂亮 就像格雷格·哈维
said you were beautiful.
说你漂亮一样
He wore the same aftershave as your father.
他和你父亲用一样的须后水
He wore the same watch as your father,
他和你父亲戴一样的手表
but he wasn't your father.
但是他不是你的父亲
Your father was in a box in the ground,
你父亲躺在六尺之下的棺材里
and it wasn't fair.
这不公平
Why wouldn't he pick me?
为什么他不选择我
You're lucky, Laurel.
你是幸运的 劳蕾尔
You're lucky
你很幸运
that he didn't pick you.
他没有选择你
When you're running in Central Park,
当你在中♥央♥公园跑步时
you ever notice kids throwing a rock into the pond
你有没有注意到孩子们向池塘里扔石头
and it makes the ripples?
然后池塘泛起涟漪
They grow bigger and bigger and bigger.
涟漪的范围越来越大
Destroying everything in its wake.
毁灭了它所波及的所有东西
That's what your father did.
这就是你父亲做的事
He threw an insidious rock
他在你的家中
into your family
扔了块看不见的石头
and it covered all of you. You, Leah.
波及到你所有的家人 包括你 以及莉亚
Your father was a monster.
你的父亲是一个禽兽
And the three of you are collateral damage.
你的母亲姐姐和你都是连带伤害
Like you.
像你一样
Yeah, like me.
是的 像我一样
I'm going to prison.
我要去坐牢了
I waited until he was asleep,
我一直等到他睡着
and then I stabbed him.
然后拿剪刀刺他
Damn.
天啊
Do it.
进去吧
I just wanted him to love me...
我只是希望他爱我
Daddy.
爸爸
Why wouldn't he?
为什么他不爱我
Come on.
走吧
「事出有因 Something Happened」
第十九季 第七集
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表