Tommy, stop.
汤米 站住
Hey, Tom, you're not going anywhere.
汤姆 你跑不掉的
'Cause we've got the building surrounded.
我们已经包围了这里
You can't get away.
你逃不掉的
Then I might as well shoot.
那我会开枪反击的
That wouldn't be smart.
这不是明智之举
All right. Look, we can just...
好了 我们都
we can take a breath, okay?
我们都深呼吸 行吗
I knew you'd never hurt me. You don't know anything.
我知道你不会伤害我 你什么都不知道
No, I know you don't hurt women.
不 我知道你不会伤害女性
It's not how you were raised.
这不是你从小就树立的品性
You're one of the good ones, you're a gentleman.
你是一个好人 你是绅士
You know, Nancy, Savannah, you were good to them.
南希 萨凡纳 你对他们都很好
Right? You... you fixed Nancy's air conditioner.
对吗 你修好了南希的空调
You told Savannah about the broken window.
你告诉萨凡纳窗户坏了
Right? The guys I date...
对吗 我交往过的那些人
Man, I...
伙计 我
I'm lucky if I can get them to close the door
如果他们出门时能把门关上
on their way out, you know what I mean?
我就谢天谢地了 你知道我的意思吗
'Cause once they get what they came for, what do they care?
一旦他们得到自己想到的 他们还关心什么呢
You know who I blame? I blame their moms.
你知道我怪谁吗 我怪他们的母亲
But you're not like that, Tom.
但你不一样 汤姆
You do care.
你关心人
You want to keep us safe.
你希望我们安全
You're Prince Charming, right?
你是白马王子 对吗
Don't come any closer. Okay.
别靠近我 好
I'm good to them because they're good girls.
我对她们好是因为她们是好女孩
Can you just drop the gun, Tom?
能把枪放下吗 汤姆
Go ahead.
放下
I mean, think about it.
我是说 好好想想
What would your mom say if she saw...
要是你妈妈看见了 她会说什么
Tom!
汤姆
Okay, he's headed south down the fire escape.
他往南跳到安全出口那边了
He's headed toward the back alley.
他朝后巷逃跑了
There, there. There, there, there, right there.
在那 在那 那里 那里 就在那
Circle around the block.
封锁街道
Freeze!
不许动
You've got nowhere to go, pal.
你逃不掉的 伙计
Oh, God.
天呐
Hold on, Tom.
挺住 汤姆
Hang on!
抓住
Give me your other hand.
把另一只手给我
No.
不行
Tell Mommy...
告诉我妈妈
第十大道240号♥
马蒂汉堡餐厅
When you're right, you're right.
你说的对 说的没错
Killer, huh?
好吃吧
Mmm, amazing.
十分美味
You didn't have to do this.
你没必要这么做
No, I didn't, I wanted to.
是的 但我想这样做
You know, Lieutenant Benson twisted some arms
本森警督动用了一点关系
and the city's gonna pay your rent for a few months
在你找到新住所后市政♥府♥会帮你支付
while you find a new place.
几个月的租金
Tell her thanks.
请转告我的谢意
I kind of thought she hated me.
我以为她讨厌我
You know, it's...
你知道的
It's this job, you know.
这份工作的原因
The truth is...
事实上
It's me that owes you an apology.
是我差你个道歉
Look, sometimes...
听着 有时候
I forget to believe in people.
我忽视该去信任他人
And I had a family.
我有过家庭
So I shouldn't be jealous?
我是不是该嫉妒呢
God, no.
可别
Just don't hog the ketchup, huh?
别霸占着番茄酱
Mommy, he's so silly.
妈咪 他好蠢
He certainly is.
是啊
Work?
工作吗
You know what?
知道吗
If it's important, they'll call back.
要是重要的话 他们会再打过来的
「喜怒无常 Mood」
第十九季 第二集
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表