我们在这里寻求支持而不是煽动
A safe space for antifa? We didn't turn anyone away,
对反法♥西♥斯♥主义者的安全地点 我们不能赶人走
but I got nervous when the black bloc
但当黑人反法♥西♥斯♥队伍出现的时候
antifa contingent showed up.
会令我感到紧张
I mean, I'm against fascism,
我的意思是 我反对法♥西♥斯♥主义
but I believe in peaceful protest.
但我相信和平的抗♥议♥方式
And they were here to disrupt?
他们在这里搞破坏吗
To shut down Martha Cobb.
为了让玛莎·科布闭嘴
A few of them had clubs.
他们中的一些人还带着球棒
And did... did any of them have protest signs?
那么 他们中谁带着抗♥议♥标志
Maybe... maybe like this one?
也许类似于这个
I may have seen a few. Do you know their names?
我好像见过一些 你知道他们的名字吗
So you can arrest them
然后你就可以因为
for a riot instigated by white supremacists?
白人至上者煽动的暴♥动♥而逮捕他们
This isn't about politics.
这和政♥治♥无关
Okay? A woman was raped.
好吗 一个女人被强♥奸♥了
Oh, no.
不会吧
Those antifa people...
那些反法♥西♥斯♥的人
I don't really know who they are.
我真的不认识他们都是谁
They don't go to school here.
他们不在这里上学
Hi. How's Martha doing?
玛莎怎么样了
She's shaken but stable.
她吓得不轻但还算稳定
You know, her memories are scattered.
你也知道 她的记忆是零散混乱的
There's no description of the perp.
根本无法描述嫌犯特征
M.E. confirms it's Martha Cobb's blood
法医确认 硬纸管上的血迹
on the cardboard tube. Okay, so who had the sign?
是玛莎·科布的 好的 那么是谁举那个牌子的呢
Well, we're not getting anywhere with Hudson,
我们在哈德森大学没有找到线索
but this is TARU's footage.
不过这个是技术部拿来的录像
Now, we pulled a few faces from the scrum,
我们从一片混乱中抓取了几张脸
we sent them to the FBI database,
发到联邦调查局数据库
run them through facial recognition.
用面部识别来查找
So what about threats leading up to the rally?
那么针对集♥会♥的威胁呢
Against Martha Cobb? All day, every day.
针对玛莎·科布吗 时时有 天天有
Well, we should still sort through them,
我们还是要审核一遍
'cause some people really hate her.
因为有人是真心恨她
You know she wants all Jews and Muslims
你知道她想要所有的犹太人和穆♥斯♥林♥
to convert to Christianity, right?
都皈依基♥督♥教 对吧
You know, 10% of what she says
她的观点中有一成是
is completely outrageous, and it's to get your attention,
令人惊讶的 只是为了博得关注而已
but some of her positions actually make a lot of sense.
但是她的其他立场还是挺有道理的
Yeah, like closing down Planned Parenthood
是么 比如说关停计划生育协会
or deporting the Dreamers?
还是遣返「追梦者」
即DACA):在2012年由奥巴马签署实施的行政令,涉及80万人,即年幼时被父
The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals(童年入境暂缓遣返,
Okay, we are in a bubble here though.
我们现在生活在泡沫之中
Half the country is pro-life.
有一半的国民是反对堕胎
Pro-family values, terrified of radical Islam.
反对家庭价值观 害怕伊♥斯♥兰♥激进分子
She's a troll, Amanda.
她是故意挑衅的 阿曼达
Sure.
没错
But the more you dismiss her,
但是你越反驳她
the more you embolden her supporters.
就越鼓励她的支持者
We're gonna have to continue this debate at another time...
我们还是抽空再辩论这些吧
or never... because the DNA just came in.
或永不再提 因为DNA检测结果来了
That was fast. So, DNA was recovered
挺快的 是从玛莎·科布
from under Martha Cobb's fingernails.
指甲下找到的DNA样本
The match was to a Justin... Vichinsky...
与一个叫贾斯汀·维钦斯基的人匹配
who was arrested last month
此人上个月在新泽西的
at the anti-Trump rally in Jersey.
反川普集♥会♥上被逮捕
I recognize that dude.
我认出那个家伙了
White dude who thinks he's Bob Marley.
自以为自己是鲍勃·马利的白人
Yeah, without the positive vibrations.
是啊 还缺少了正能量的共鸣
西第21♥8♥大♥街600号♥
印度之路咖啡馆
Kind of busy here, guys.
我这里挺忙的 伙计们
Were you at Martha Cobb's rally at Hudson University?
你去玛莎·科布在哈德森大学的集♥会♥了吗
Yeah. Uh, hang on one second.
去了 稍等一会
Wendy! Got a vanilla chai latte for Wendy!
温蒂 你的香草拿铁咖啡好了
Yeah, you guys did a crap job
你们这帮人维护和平
of keeping the peace. We saw the video.
维护的太差了 我们看过视频了
You did a fine job of disturbing the peace.
你在扰乱和平这点上做的太棒了
Man, I was protecting peaceful protestors.
哥们 我是在保护平和的抗♥议♥者
You wore a mask and rushed the stage.
你戴着面罩还冲上讲台
Well, what about the scum that Martha Cobb attracts, huh?
那么因为玛莎·科布而引来的人♥渣♥怎么说呢
Nazis? Klan?
纳粹呢 三K党呢
So you attacked her?
所以你就袭击她了吗
"Attacked"? Man, I yelled at her.
「袭击」 哥们 我只是朝她吼了下
You don't go to the hospital from getting yelled at.
如果只是吼了下是不会去医院的
She got hurt?
她受伤了吗
Yeah, she was sexually assaulted with a cardboard tube.
是的 她被人用硬纸管性侵了
Cool. When's the parade?
不错啊 什么时候游♥行♥
What, you're happy about that?
怎么 你还挺高兴的
Well, maybe that's what she gets
也许这就是她把
for blaming a hurricane that killed 50 people
在飓风死去的五十个人原因
on the mayor's sexual orientation.
怪罪于市长的性取向的下场吧
Well, guess what, hater?
你猜怎么着 小愤青
You're under arrest for menacing.
你因恐吓罪被逮捕了
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
For protesting at a protest?
因为向抗♥议♥者抗♥议♥吗
Martha Cobb's off spreading fascist propaganda
玛莎·科布四处传播法♥西♥斯♥主义
and I'm the one being arrested, everybody.
而我是被捕的人吗 大家伙
That's right. Take a good look.
是啊 好好看看吧
We're already living in a police state.
我们已经生活在极权国家了
Thank you for coming in, Martha.
谢谢你能过来 玛莎
How are you feeling? Emboldened and empowered.
你感觉怎么样 有底气也有力量
Well, I know how difficult this must be,
我知道这一定很艰难
especially with your public profile.
尤其你还是公众人物
You have no idea what my life is like.
你根本不懂我过着怎么样的生活
Doesn't mean that I don't understand
并不意味着我不了解
what you're going through.
你所经历的这一切
Do you people ever stop with the empathy?
你们这些人能别再同情心泛滥了吗
Which "people" are you referring to?
「这些人」是指的哪些人
Let me guess.
我猜猜看
You cried tears of joy when Obama was elected
当奥巴马当选的时候你们流下喜悦的泪水
said you'd move to Canada if Trump ever got in,
说如果川普入主白宫就要移♥民♥加拿大
yet... here you are.
然而 你们还在这里
I was never going anywhere,
我没想要去哪里
but, right or left, I want to find the man
但无论是左翼还是右翼 我都想要
who assaulted you and make
找到袭击你的人
sure that he is apprehended and punished.
确保他被捕并受到惩罚
So, um...
因此
you may have suffered from something called
你所遭受的这一切被称为
"Collapsed immobility," And it can happen
「反应性木僵」当人被制♥服♥的时候
from being overpowered, and it affects your memory.
会发生这样的情况 这会影响你的记忆力
It can get scattered or even go missing,
记忆可能零散甚至会完全遗忘
so I wanted to ask you if
所以我要问一下
anything has come back to you since we last spoke.
自从我们上次交谈过后你又想起什么了吗
It may help if I see the face
如果能让我直接面对
of the cockroach who did this to me.
这个胆小鬼或许会有帮助
Well, he may or may not be in the lineup,
他可能会在列队指认中也可能不在
but if he is, it can be an emotional shock.
如果他在其中 可能对你的情感产生冲击
More than having a signpost shoved inside me?
比把硬纸管塞进我体内还更厉害吗
You don't have to treat me with kid gloves, Lieutenant.
你不用把我当小孩子看待 警督
Let's just get this over with.
我们速战速决吧
Hey. Jed Karey.
你们好 我是杰德·凯利
I'll be representing Mr. Vichinsky.
我是维钦斯基先生的律师
Oh. Well, this is gonna be easier than I thought.
这比我预料的简单多了
This way.
这边请
Martha, just take all the time that you need...
玛莎 不用着急慢慢来
Let us know if you recognize anyone.
如果你认出来是谁就告诉我们
Number six.
六号♥
Where do you recognize him from?
你是怎么认出来的
He was at Hudson with antifa, screaming at me.
在哈德森大学和反法♥西♥斯♥者在一起 朝我大喊
Anything else?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表