我们刚刚在安珀紧急通告得到一条线索
Hey, we just got a hit on the Amber alert.
车在新泽西州的里奇伍德停下了
The car is parked in Ridgewood, New Jersey.
新泽西第十七高速公路575号♥
新泽西州 里奇伍德市
十二月六日 星期三
车牌是偷来的
Hey, the plates came back stolen.
查查车辆识别码
Grab the VIN.
那里就有个巴士车站
That's a bus station right there.
我们得告诉她
We gotta tell her.
我会从车辆识别码入手
I'll get started on the VIN.
是的 我们找到车了
Yeah, yeah, we got the car.
-已经被遗弃了 -你仔细检查了吗
- It's abandoned. - Are you canvassing?
我们在查车辆识别码 当地警方也来帮忙了
Well, we're running the VIN, and we got local cops...
不 不 我想让你亲自来查
No, no, no. I want you to do it.
可问题是 丽芙
The thing is, Liv, it's...
车停在一个巴士车站里
The car's parked at a bus station.
你一有情况就立马告诉我
I want to know everything as soon as you know it.
你明白了吗
Do you understand me?
怎么说
What?
他们在巴士车站里找到车了
They found the car at a bus station.
我的天呐
Oh, God...
他们现在可能在任何地方
They could be anywhere.
我喘不过气来了
I can't breathe.
过来
Here.
快过来
Come here.
不
No.
是的 那男的问了我点问题
Yeah, the man got into it with me.
-什么问题 -儿童票怎么卖♥♥
- Yeah? About what? - About the price of the kid's ticket.
现在是旅游旺季 所以即便是儿童票
It's peak travel, so even though children
一般也会有折扣的
usually get a discount,
一到淡季 我也无能为力
not at peak. No can do.
他们上了哪一辆巴士
Which bus did they get on?
220路 四十分钟前开走的
The 220. Left about 40 minutes ago.
我想让我叫司机停车吗
You want me to tell the driver to stop?
对任何人都不要说什么
Do not say anything to anybody.
我们不想惊扰乘客
We don't want to alert the passengers.
这辆巴士的下一站在哪里
What's the bus's next stop?
-宾夕法尼亚州斯克兰顿市 -芬恩 是我
- Scranton, Pennsylvania. - Fin? Yeah, it's me.
我们得马上赶到新泽西州警♥察♥局
We need to get rolling on the New Jersey state police.
警官
Uh, officers?
I-80高速公路上出车祸了
There's been an accident on I-80.
好像这辆巴士也被堵住了
Looks like the bus is stuck in traffic.
-在哪里 -大概十英里远
- Where? - About ten miles away.
他要是伤害诺亚怎么办
What if he hurts Noah?
你不能 不能往坏了想
You can't... you can't think like that.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
西拉 我们会救回他的
Sheila, we're gonna get him back.
他现在在哪里都不知道
Oh, he could be anywhere right now.
我经历过这事
I've been through this.
我知道找到孩子的可能性有多小
I know the odds of finding a child.
-这不一样 西拉 -不 是一样的
- This is different, Sheila. - No, it's not.
艾莉是不想被找到 西拉
Ellie didn't want to be found, Sheila.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我真的吓坏了
I'm scared out of my mind.
仅此而已
That's all.
你不用为任何事道歉
You don't have to be sorry for anything.
你可以大声痛哭
You cry and you scream.
作为母亲 你有这个权利
You're... as a mother, you're entitled.
让开
Move!
我们必须离事故点近一点
We must be getting close to the accident.
坐稳了
Hold on.
我们到了 我们到了
Here we go. Here we go.
快点
Come on!
没事的 大家不要激动
All right, no reason to get excited, people.
我们只是在找一个小男孩
Just looking for a little boy.
我们在找一个小男孩
We're looking for a little boy.
警♥察♥ 快开门
Police! Open up.
不好意思 从来没有见过这两人
Sorry, never saw either one of them.
你看见坐这个大巴的所有人了吗
And you saw everybody that came on this bus?
我是逐一检了票的
Took their tickets.
他们不在大巴上
They're not on the bus.
所以他买♥♥了两张票 以确保
So he bought two tickets, made sure the gal
大巴车站的人看清楚了他们两个人
at the bus station got a good look at both of them.
那个畜生可能在任何地方
The SOB could be anywhere.
曼萨诺父子二手车店
驿道220号♥
纽约 布朗克斯
十二月六日 星期三
查这辆车查到你这儿
Traced this car to your lot.
-被偷了吗 -不 没有被偷
- Was it stolen? - Nah, wasn't stolen.
那人拿到了个好折扣
Guy got a hell of a deal, though.
看上去像我丈母娘 但跑得像小孩子一样
Looks like my mother-in-law, but runs like that Bolt kid.
-谁买♥♥的 -某人
- Who bought it? - Some guy.
付的现金 一千美金
Paid cash, a grand out the door.
好玩的是 他只关心
Kind of funny. All he cared about
他的儿童安全座椅是不是合适
was whether his kiddie seat fit.
安全座椅看着好像比车子还贵
Thing probably cost more than the car.
他自己买♥♥了安全座椅
He brought his own car seat?
全新的 盒子啥的都有
Brand new, box and everything.
他花了半小时把座位嵌进去
Spent half an hour wedging the seat in there.
这是所有的性犯罪者吗
So these are all sex offenders?
这是所有我们知道的
These are the ones that we know about.
录像里的那个男人
The man that was in the video
不在我们的任何数据库里
wasn't in any of our databases,
所有我想让你看看记录
so I want you to look at the registry
看看有没有你认识的
and see if there's anyone that you recognize.
我不大理解
I don't really understand, though.
我的意思是 如果他不在记录里
I mean, if he's not in the registry,
那看这些照片的目的是什么
what's the point of going through the photos?
我知道可能性很小 但是
I know it's a long shot, but I...
也许他有一个共犯
Maybe he has an accomplice.
丽芙
Liv.
千万别跟我说一切都会好起来的
Please don't tell me that it's going to be okay.
有可能和工作有关系吗
Could this have anything to do with the job?
如果没有被威胁那答案就是不
The question's not if there are threats.
她对待工作很认真
It's which ones to take seriously,
把她的时间都投入了工作
and her time on this job...
这肯定是有什么深仇大恨
it's a lot of grudges.
老天
Jesus.
你知道有多少次我和家长说要冷静
Do you know how many times I've told parents to stay calm?
直到发生在你身上你才知道这有多可笑
You don't know how ridiculous it is until it happens to you.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
你要喝点咖啡吗 你要
Do you want some coffee? Do you...
-我只想要我的儿子 -好的 好的
- I just want my son! - Okay. Hey, hey, hey.
我只能想到今晚是意大利面之夜
All I can think of is tonight is spaghetti night.
诺亚超爱意大利面之夜
Noah loves spaghetti night.
过来
Come here.
擦擦
Here.
他们丢了他的外套
They tossed his jacket,
他们还给他穿了另外一件运动衫
and they put a different sweatshirt on him,
还正好大小合适
one that fit.
他们是计划好的 拉斐尔
They planned this, Rafael.
这不是一个随机的罪犯
It wasn't some random freak.
有人特别盯上了我的儿子
Somebody specifically targeted my son.
我们查到些东西 丽芙
We got something, Liv.
安全座椅的盒子上粘着条形码
The car seat box had a sticker on it with a barcode.
我们追踪条形码查到了在切尔西的一家叫「宝贝真棒」的店
We traced the code to a store called Awesome Baby in Chelsea.
快 快派人过去
Go. Get somebody there now.
卡里西已经赶去了
Carisi's already moving.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
好的
Okay.
宝贝真棒
第九大道143号♥
十二月六日 星期三
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表