that would've been the right decision.
那也是个正确的选择
Sometimes, the only wrong decision
有时候唯一错误的选择
is to do nothing.
就是什么也不做
You mind if I... I just sit with her for a while?
你介意我陪她坐一会儿吗
No, please, help yourself.
当然不 请随意
Thanks for agreeing to meet me out here.
谢谢你同意和我在这儿见面
I have to pick up another woman.
我还得去接另一名女士
I don't want to know.
我可不想知道
Judge Martinez granted Nick custody of Ruby.
马丁内斯法官批准了尼克对露比的监护权
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
He's still her father.
他毕竟是她父亲
And the wheel goes round.
那车轮依旧在前行
That's what I've been saying.
就像我之前说的一样
Sherry, Jules' sister,
雪莉 朱尔斯的妹妹
is fighting for custody of Ruby.
也在争露比的监护权
Does she have a chance?
她有机会吗
Do you want to know the truth?
你想听实话吗
You know, today, on the...
知道吗 就今天
I was on the subway platform,
我在地铁站台
and I saw these two cockroaches,
看到两只蟑螂
and they were pulling at different ends
他们朝着两个方向拉扯着
of a crust of bread.
一块面包皮
And then the bread tore,
然后面包被撕破
and it fell onto the tracks, and...
掉进了轨道里
and neither bug got their dinner.
它们谁都没得到晚餐
Are you proposing we work together?
你是在建议我们合作吗
I could never do what you do, Alex.
我永远做不到像你这样 阿莱克斯
And I can't stop.
而我不能不做
Take care.
保重
Okay.
好的
「沉没成本谬误 Sunk Cost Fallacy」
第十九季 第十九集
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表