我们上去吧
Penthouse B.
顶楼公♥寓♥B
To the left. Fin.
在左边 芬恩
The feed's down. She found the camera.
链接断了 她发现摄像头了
I know. She's getting desperate.
我知道 她越来越绝望了
Let's just hope she doesn't look out the window
我们还是希望她不要往窗外看吧
and see a street full of cops.
要是看到满大街警♥察♥就崩溃了
Montero?
蒙特罗
Lieutenant Benson?
本森警督
Anybody home?
有人吗
Just the maid.
只有女佣在
She may have heard something.
她可能听到了什么动静
No, no, just take it easy.
不 不 别紧张
Montero?
蒙特罗
Help, help!
救命 救命啊
Put the gun down! Or I shoot him in the head!
把枪放下 不然我就毙了他
Okay, let's...
好的 我们
let's talk this through, okay?
我们先谈一谈吗 好吗
You don't think I'll shoot?
你以为我不会开枪吗
Put the gun down, or I kill him.
把枪放下 不然我就杀了他
I screwed up, Lieutenant. There are about
我搞砸了 警督 楼下大约有
a hundred cops downstairs, Miss...
一百多名警♥察♥ 怎么称呼你
You don't need to know my name!
你不需要知道我的名字
If we're gonna talk like human beings, I...
如果我们要想正常交流的话
I do. This isn't a garden party, lady!
我需要 这可不是游园会 大姐
It's not that hard!
没那么复杂
Either you drop your gun, or I kill your friend.
要么你放下枪 要么我杀了你朋友
Please, Lieutenant.
拜托了 警督
Don't let her kill me, I got...
别让她杀了我
I got a wife.
我有老婆
I've got a kid.
有孩子啊
Okay.
好的
Okay. Let's...
好的 我们
Let's all take a breath, here, okay?
我们都先冷静一下 好吗
Put it on the floor!
把枪放在地板上
You've gotta give me something in return.
你也得表示点诚意啊
How about I don't kill your friend?
那我就不杀你朋友好了
Kick it over there, nothing stupid.
把枪踢过来 别干傻事
What are you doing? She's crazy!
你在干嘛 她是个疯子
Shut up, or I shoot you next!
闭嘴 不然接下来就是你
Listen to me.
听我说
You haven't done anything seriously wrong.
你还没有铸成大错
You can walk out of here.
你还可以平安脱身的
You think I'm stupid?
你以为我傻吗
I've got like, what, three felonies here?
我这都至少 都三项重罪了吧
Take out your cuffs.
把你的手铐拿出来
Not you! Take out your cuffs.
不是你 把你的拿出来
Fin, over.
我是芬恩 完毕
221 CPW is clear.
公园西路221号♥正常
Roger that.
收到
221 CPW is clear.
公园西路221号♥正常
Fin, over.
我是芬恩 完毕
We're clear. Roger that.
确认一切正常 收到
Got a big goose egg at 173 CPW.
公园西路173号♥什么都没找到
Please, this man needs help.
拜托了 这个人需要帮助
We all need help! Lieutenant.
我们都需要帮助 警督
It's okay. You just do what she says.
没事 你先按她说的做
Get up.
站起来
Close that door.
把门关上
Sit on the couch. Just so you know,
坐在沙发上 我只想告诉你
if you shoot an NYPD lieutenant,
如果你对着一位纽约警♥察♥局的警督开枪的话
you go to jail. And you don't get out.
你肯定要被关进监狱 而且别想出来了
I'm not gonna shoot you.
我不会对你开枪的
You're gonna be my witness.
你来做我的证人
Let's go.
快点
Sit on the couch. Okay.
坐在沙发上 好的
Witness?
证人吗
Witness for what? You wanna stand
见证什么 要是你想站着
and ask stupid questions, be my guest!
问一些愚蠢的问题 随便你
Don't listen to her! She's going to kill me!
别听她的 她会杀了我的
Nobody's getting killed here.
这里谁都不会死的
Well, do something! What can she do, Miguel?
那你干点什么啊 她能做什么 米格尔
Look at her.
看看她
Sit.
坐下
Needle-in-a-haystack time.
简直是大海捞针
More like needle in a stack of needles.
不如说是一堆针里找捞针
I'll take this one. You know what, I...
我去查这里 你知道吗
I called Liv a few minutes ago.
我几分钟前给丽芙打了电♥话♥
She's up there.
她在上面
Lot of terraces.
这里很多露台
Look, he's tied up
你看 他被捆着
and I'm handcuffed.
我也铐上手铐了
So you... you can put the gun down,
你可以把枪放下来了
We don't want it to go off accidentally.
万一走火就不好了
We don't want anyone to get hurt.
我们不想有人受到伤害
I do!
我想
Besides,
而且
I know how to use a gun.
我知道如何使用手♥枪♥
Miguel here showed me. Tell her!
米格尔告诉我的 你告诉她
Tell her how you shot those two girls right in front of me.
告诉她你是如何当着我面杀了两个女孩
I didn't kill anybody. I've never even held a gun!
我谁都没杀 我都没摸过抢
I'm a computer geek with a degree from Gonzaga!
我是个有冈扎加大学学位的电脑极客
For crying out loud, I... Stand up.
真是岂有此理 站起来
I'm not gonna do anything, with a gun pointed at me.
要是你用枪对着我 我不会照你说的做的
Okay?
好吗
Happy?
满意了吧
Get up! Get up.
站起来 站起来
Can can we just...
我们能不能
Look into his eyes. Look into his eyes.
看着他的眼睛 看着他的眼睛
Put the gun down. Put the gun down,
把枪放下 把枪放下
and let's talk this... Kneel.
然后咱们谈谈 跪下
Okay, okay, okay.
好的 好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Okay.
好的
Are those the eyes of a geek?
这是极客的眼睛吗
They're a killer's eyes.
这是杀人犯的眼睛
Rapist's eyes!
强♥奸♥犯的眼睛
Did you rape her? No!
你有没有强♥奸♥她 没有
I didn't rape her, I...
我没有强♥奸♥她
I have two sisters.
我有两个姐妹
You said that you wanted...
你说你想让我
Me to witness this.
见证这些
Why don't you tell me what he did?
那你干嘛不告诉我他做了什么
I need to know exactly what happened.
我需要知道到底发生了什么
What do you think, Miguel?
你觉得呢 米格尔
Should I tell her?
我该告诉她吗
How you sat in my mother's kitchen
说你坐在我妈的厨房♥里
and told us how you would get me to New York
告诉我们你会把我弄到纽约去
to work as a nanny for a nice family?
给富贵人家当保姆吗
How I would be a real American?
说如何才能让我变成一个真正的美国人吗
Or how you shoved me into a cooler
或者说你把我塞进你货车后面的
in the back of your van until we crossed the border?
冰箱里偷运过边境的事吗
I... How you beat me?
我 说你怎么打我
How you cut me?
怎么割伤我吗
How you burned me?
怎么烫我的吗
And shoved a disgusting rag into my mouth
说你在得州把我压在地上强♥奸♥我的时候
to keep me from screaming when you raped me in the dirt in Texas?
往我嘴里塞臭老鼠以防我会乱叫吗
Over and over you raped me!
你强♥奸♥我好几次
Listen to me, I can help you.
听着 我可以帮你
What?
什么
They gave you a magic wand
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表