In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 一群富有献身精神的警♥察♥
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类案件
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
The cheetah is the fastest animal on the planet.
猎豹是地球上速度最快的动物
And it can eat up to 22 pounds of meat in one sitting.
它一次最多能吃下二十二磅肉
Like Billy.
和比利一样
Mrs. Drayson.
德蕾森老师
Stay with the class, Linda.
过来和同学们呆在一起 琳达
I don't think she's okay.
我觉得她不舒服
Oh, my God. Excuse me.
老天爷啊 有人吗
Excuse me, I think this woman needs some help.
快来人啊 我想这位女士需要帮助
Her name is Laurel Linwood.
她叫劳蕾尔·林伍德
A class of sixth graders found her
今早在纽约自然历史博物馆
at the New York Natural History Museum this morning.
一群六年级的学生发现了她
She was shaking. She was crying.
她浑身颤抖 并哭泣着
Security called 911, they took her to St. Vincent's,
保安报了警 他们把她送去了圣·文森特医院
and the hospital called us. Was she raped?
随后医院联♥系♥了我们 是强♥奸♥吗
That's what she told the doctor.
她是这么告诉医生的
They did a rape kit. Tox screen was clean.
医生做了强♥奸♥检测 毒物测试没有问题
And Lieutenant, I got to warn you.
还有警督 我必须提醒你
She's in real bad shape.
她情况非常不好
We couldn't get her to say anything.
我们没办法让她开口说话
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Laurel, this is Lieutenant Benson.
劳蕾尔 这位是本森警督
Okay, hey, Laurel. Do you mind if I join you?
你好 劳蕾尔 介不介意我加入你们
Is it okay if I call you Laurel?
我可以叫你劳蕾尔吗
So the doctor who examined you
给你检查的医生认为
thinks that... that you may have been raped.
你有可能被强♥奸♥了
That's okay. So...
没事的
We have plenty of time.
我们有的是时间
We can talk whenever you're ready.
我们可以等你准备好了再谈
What's the point?
有什么意义呢
You'll never catch him.
你们永远都抓不住他
What makes you say that?
为什么你会这么说
Because I can't remember a damn thing.
因为我什么事都记不起来了
Laurel, how did you get to the museum?
劳蕾尔 你是怎么去的博物馆
Did you meet him in the museum?
你和他是在博物馆见的面吗
That's okay.
没事的
That's okay.
没事的
So, yesterday,
那么 昨天
where did you go?
你去哪里了
I went to the florist on the corner.
我去了街角的花店
I didn't buy anything.
什么都没有买♥♥
I just like to smell the flowers in the morning.
我只是喜欢闻早晨的花香
I can't think of a better way to start your day.
我想不到还有其他更好的方式来开启新的一天
Old Spice.
旧香料
He smelled like Old Spice.
他闻起来就像旧香料
The man who attacked you? Mmhmm.
那个袭击你的男人吗 是的
I know because my father...
因为我父亲所以我知道
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
So, Laurel, what else do you remember?
劳蕾尔 你还记得什么
I can remember the smell of gardenias but I can't...
我能记得栀子花的香味 但是我
I can't remember. That's perfectly okay.
我不记得了 这真的没有关系
And if there's anything else that you do remember
如果你还能想起来些什么
even if you think that it's bizarre or irrelevant.
就算你觉得是诡异或者无关的
You know... you know what I remember when...
你知道 你知道我记得
When he...
当他
That stupid National Geographic video.
那个该死的国家地理频道
The antelope are running across the plain,
羚羊在草原上奔跑
and then out of nowhere a cheetah pounces
然后猎豹不知道从哪里扑了过来
and sinks his teeth into their warm flesh.
把尖牙刺进它们的肉体里
I was thinking about the other antelope.
我在想另一个羚羊
The ones that got away.
逃脱了的那只
I mean, you think they'd learn, right?
我的意思是 你觉得它们会吸取教训 是吧
But there they are the next day
但是到了第二天
running happily across the plain.
它们还是开心的穿越草原
Hey, Laurel.
听着 劳蕾尔
This is a very common first reaction,
这是个非常常见的第一反应
to blame yourself.
去责怪你自己
But that's wrong.
但那是错的
Not to the cheetah it's not.
对猎豹来说不是的
I mean, who's really in control?
我的意思的 谁在掌控全局
Who really has the power?
谁真正拥有力量
You'll have to admit
你们必须承认
the antelope really makes the cheetah
羚羊真的让猎豹
work his ass off for his dinner.
为了它的晚餐尽了全力
You think I'm silly.
你觉得我很愚蠢
No.
没有
No, I don't.
没有 我没有
I don't think you're silly
我一点也不觉得你愚蠢
at all, and nothing you say is silly.
你说的也一点都不愚蠢
What you experienced,
你所经历的
this type of trauma, Laurel,
这种类型的创伤 劳蕾尔
plays games with your memory.
会和你的记忆玩游戏
It's like a puzzle.
就像是个谜题
And you and me are gonna figure out this puzzle together.
你和我一起慢慢解开这个谜题
We're gonna figure out what happened.
我们会搞清楚发生了什么
So.
所以
Right, you remember the flower shop?
你还记得花店是吧
And then what happened? Where did you go?
之后发生了什么 你去了哪里
I must have walked up Madison.
我一定是走了麦迪逊大街
To work?
去上班
I'm a personal trust manager at the Commerce Bank.
我是商业银行的个人信托经理
Great. Do you walk to work every day?
很好 你每天步行去上班吗
I could take the number four train, but it's so crowded.
我可以坐地铁四号♥线 但是太挤了
Madison Avenue during rush hour is just as bad.
高峰时间的麦迪逊大道真的很差劲
All the people.
所有的人
All the eyes.
所有的目光
What about them?
他们怎么了
Oh, come on.
得了吧
You're a pretty woman.
你是个漂亮的女人
You know.
你知道的
Men stare at you.
男人们盯着你看
What do they expect?
他们还能想什么
That you'll forget your plans.
想让你忘了你的计划
You'll forget you had to go to work.
想让你忘了所有的工作
You'll ditch everything.
想让你抛弃一切
Everything on your schedule and just lift up your skirts
抛弃计划表上的所有事然后撩起你的裙子
and do it on the sidewalk.
在人行道上做♥爱♥
Well, if you stare back at them
如果你回瞪他们
they often... they often look away.
他们通常会看向其他地方
And if they don't? Is that what happened
如果他们没有呢 这是昨天
to you yesterday, Laurel?
发生在你身上的吗 劳蕾尔
Did somebody stop you on the sidewalk?
是不是有人在人行道上拦下了你
No, I just... I don't know! It's okay.
不 我只是 我不知道 没事的
It's okay... It's okay.
没事的 没事的
麦迪逊大道81号♥
曼哈顿商业银行
Laurel's like a role model, you know?
劳蕾尔一直是我学习的榜样
Really professional.
对待工作特别专业
Her clients love her.
客户们都喜欢她
Is she okay? She could be better.
她还好吗 不太好
Oh.
这样
Do you know if she was dating anybody?
你知道她现在在和谁约会吗
Uh, no one special that I know of.
没怎么听说过
What about last night? Did she have any plans?
那昨晚呢 她有什么安排吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表