所以这群孩子里面有一个是有罪的
It's like playing three card monte.
这就像在玩赌三张牌
Yeah. Who has the most to lose?
是啊 谁会输得最多
I'd say the kid who took the picture of a half-naked
我想说是那个拍了十五岁女孩的半裸照
15 year old girl and texted them to everyone in the school.
并且发送给全校同学的孩子
You can't be serious. Federal child pornography charges?
你不会是认真的吧 联邦儿童色情罪
Yeah, we are very serious.
是的 我们非常认真
God, this is... this is bad.
天哪 这真是糟糕
Yeah, and it's gonna get worse unless
是的 除非你一五一十地告诉我们
you give us a play by play.
不然会变得更糟糕
I'm no rat.
我不是一个告密者
Max, for God sakes.
麦克斯 看在上帝的份上
Do you know who assaulted Mandy Fowler?
你知道是谁侵犯了曼迪·福勒
Oh, my God, it was Andrew?
我的天哪 是安德鲁吗
Are you sure it was Andrew?
你确定是安德鲁吗
The other two boys corroborate
其他的两个男孩证实了
that he was only one that was alone with you.
他是唯一一个跟你在一起的
What does he say? He admits to kissing you.
他说了什么 他承认了亲了你
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
A little.
有点儿印象
But I didn't want him to. I don't like him that way.
但是我并不想亲他 我不喜欢他那个样子
Why would I?
我怎么会喜欢
He was my friend.
他是我的朋友
Did he draw on me, too? Take photos?
也是他在我身上写字 拍了照片吗
No, that was... that was the other two boys.
不 那是另外两个男孩
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
All three of them.
他们三个
All three of them did that to me?
他们三个全都那么对我吗
So what happens now?
现在该怎么办
Well, we are going to arrest all three boys.
我们会逮捕全部三个男孩
And...
并且
let them know that there are serious consequences
让他们知道他们的所做所为
to what they did and...
是有严重后果的 并且
we're going to let the school
我们打算让学校以及
and everyone in it know as well.
全校学生都知道
Everyone, your attention.
所有人 请注意
Daniel Ross, Max Rivera, stand up.
丹尼尔·罗斯 麦克斯·里维拉 起立
You're under arrest for reckless endangerment,
你们因鲁莽危害行为
endangering the welfare of a child,
危及到一个孩子的利益
and disseminating indecent material to minors.
和向未成年人传播淫秽物品而遭到逮捕
Andrew Drake, stand up.
安德鲁·德雷克 起立
You are under arrest for rape in the second degree.
你因二级强♥奸♥罪遭到逮捕
Settle down, everyone.
所有人 肃静
You arrest him in front of his classmates.
你在全班同学的面前逮捕了他
He's 16.
他才十六岁
Mandy Fowler's 15.
曼迪·福勒才15岁
And we're taking this very seriously.
并且我们很认真对待这件事
Do we need a lawyer? That's your right,
你需要律师吗 那是你的权利
but this is Andrew's chance to tell us his side.
但是现在该由安德鲁来告诉我们发生了什么
Yeah, Mom, I want to explain.
是的 妈妈 我想解释
Okay, great.
好的 很好
Go ahead.
请说
Okay, um...
好的
We smoked a joint.
我们在一起吸大♥麻♥
Um, Mandy was bugged out from being too high
但是曼迪吸得太嗨了
so I took her to the study to calm her down.
所以我带她去了书房♥想让她安静下来
And it was just the two of you?
只有你们两个吗
Yeah. Uh, we talked.
是的 我们聊了一会
She started feeling better.
她开始感觉好些了
Then we started kissing.
然后我们就亲上了
Wait.
等一下
She kissed you or was it you that kissed her?
是她亲了你还是你亲了她
I kissed her.
我亲了她
Okay, good, then what... what happened?
好吧 后面发生了什么
Then we start making out.
我们开始亲热了起来
I felt like she...
我感觉她
liked it.
挺喜欢的
And you know, one thing led to...
然后你也知道了 顺理成章的
you know. Well, yeah, I know, but
你懂的 是的 我明白
we need to hear you say it, Andrew.
我们需要你说出来 安德鲁
We had sex. Okay. Good, good.
我们做♥爱♥了 好的 很好
Look, I know this isn't easy, but earlier you said
听着 我知道这并不容易 但是早些前你说的
that you two just kissed, and now you're saying
你俩只是亲上了 但是现在你又说你俩
you had sex.
做♥爱♥了
Yeah.
是的
But it was consensual.
但是两情相悦的
Did you hear her say, "Yes"?
你听见她说同意了吗
Not exactly.
并没有
Okay, Andrew, stop. No, no.
安德鲁 别说了 不 不
She... she wanted it.
她想要的
I mean, her eyes were closed, but she was smiling.
我的意思是她的眼睛都闭上了 但是她在微笑
Smiling? Okay.
微笑 好吧
Andrew, why do you think you're here?
安德鲁 你觉得因为什么你来到这里的
Well, I know Mandy must be mad
我知道曼迪肯定很生气
about the markers and the photos, but I didn't do that.
因为那些照片及评论 但那不是我做的
Did you tell her?
你告诉她了吗
Yeah, we did.
是的 我告诉了
So the sex...
所以做♥爱♥
Is she... is she saying she regretted it?
她说了她后悔了吗.
The only thing she's saying
她唯一说的一件事
is that she doesn't remember it.
就是她记不起来了
The only thing she remembers is
唯一一件她记得的事情就是
that she didn't want to kiss you,
她并不想亲你
that it was like kissing her brother.
因为让她感觉这是在亲她的哥哥
No, that's not true.
不 那不是真的
She liked it.
她喜欢这样
I didn't do anything wrong. Here's what I don't get, Andrew.
我什么都没做错 安德鲁 我不明白的是
If the sex was consensual
如果性♥爱♥是双方都同意的
then why didn't you just tell us that in the first place.
那你为什么不第一时间告诉我们
I wanted to protect her reputation.
我想维护她的名声
Stop talking, Andrew.
别再说了 安德鲁
No more questions without a lawyer.
在律师没来之前不能再问问题
Okay, that's fine,
好吧 没问题
but I got to tell you, Ms. Drake.
但是我要告诉你的是 德雷克女士
Your son's already given us all the answers we need.
你儿子已经把我们想要知道的都告诉我们了
What?
什么
We got a message from the VINE service,
我们收到了消息
Andrew's out on bail? Yes.
安德鲁被保释了 是的
But there's an automatic order of protection in place,
但是有一条自动保护令
and the court doesn't think that he is a risk
并且法庭并不认为他对曼迪
or a danger to Mandy or your family.
或者她的家庭构成威胁
Well, maybe he's not but the kids at school are.
他可能不是但是学校里的孩子是
Bruce's car was spray-painted.
布鲁斯的车被喷上了喷漆
We had a brick thrown through our window.
有一块儿砖头砸坏了我们的玻璃
Mandy's been getting threatening messages.
曼迪开始收到威胁短息了
Okay, you know what, we can put a patrol car
好吧 你知道吗 我们可以安排一辆巡逻车
on your block,
在你们的街区
and as for now, Mandy, it might be a...
并且就现在来说 曼迪 也许现在
It might be a good time to lay off
暂时在社交媒体上
the social media for a while.
显得低调一点
Yeah, I guess.
我想也是
You know what, why don't...
这样吧 不如
Why don't we sit down, let's just...
不如我们不先坐下来 让我们
Go through the next steps, okay?
想想接下来该怎么做
Mandy, it's really important...
曼迪 现在最重要的是
that you don't communicate with Andrew anymore
你不能和安德鲁有任何消息的来往
or anyone about the case.
以及涉及这案子的任何人
What about the other two boys?
那另外两个男孩呢
Well, they're going to plead
我们正在准备以
to reckless endangerment in exchange for testifying.
鲁莽行为罪认罪协议作为交换来出庭作证
Do I have to testify?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表