这次不要钱
You already know I'm good.
反正你也知道我很厉害
Excuse me, how would she know that?
等一下 她是怎么知道的
Well, he was on the Internet under the best lawyers
他是网上的纽约律师排行榜
in New York.
排名第一
I'm honored.
荣幸之至
Bye bye.
再见了
My client respectfully rejects whatever plea deal
我的客户不接受你们提出任何的
is on the table.
认罪交易
Hey, so I'm gonna get a sandwich if you wanna...
我要去买♥♥个三明治你要吗
No, I'm good.
我不要
Is that about Heather?
是因为海瑟的事吗
Uh, yeah, I'm scanning her digital footprint.
是的 我在查她在网上的行踪
Anything useful? Well, she lived her life
找到有用的了吗 她的生活基本上就是
on her computer, so there's a lot to go through.
对着电脑 所以有很多东西要看
You sure you don't wanna get a sandwich with me?
你确定你不跟我一起去买♥♥个三明治
I'm sure.
我不去了
You know I'm human, right?
你知道我也是人 对吧
Right, and human people have sex,
那么 人是有七情六欲的
sometimes with people they love,
有时候会和爱人发♥生♥关♥系♥
sometimes with people they don't even know.
有时候会和陌生人发♥生♥关♥系♥
Mm, thanks for that.
谢谢你告诉我
And sometimes with people who are pains in the ass.
但有时候也会跟讨厌鬼发♥生♥关♥系♥的哦
第二十三审判庭
最高法♥院♥
Once we moved from Instagram to texting,
当我们从照片墙转到短♥信♥联♥系♥之后
we talked about everything.
我们就开始什么都聊了
I told him I wanted to take it slow,
我跟他说我想慢慢来
and eventually we agreed to meet up.
然后最终我们还是见面了
He looked scary, but in real life, he was sweet.
他看起来有点凶 但是接触下来 人还是很体贴的
At first, it was a good date.
一开始 约会很顺利
Then what happened?
然后发生了什么
All of a sudden, he changed.
忽然之间他就变了
He grabbed me by the throat.
他掐住我的喉咙
I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move.
我都喘不过气来 也动不了
Then he ripped my clothes off, and he raped me.
然后他撕开了我的衣服 强♥奸♥了我
Objection. Sustained.
反对 反对有效
Be a little more specific, Katy, if you can.
凯蒂如果可以请说的具体一点
Put his mouth on me. His tongue.
他把嘴放在我身上 还有舌头
I tried to close my legs,
我一直试着不把腿分开
and then he jammed his... in me.
但是他强行 进入了我身体
Did you tell him to stop?
你有没有告诉他要停下来
Over and over. How'd he respond?
从头到尾一直再说 他是怎么反应的
He said he knew this is what I wanted.
他说他知道这是我想要的
Where did that idea come from?
你为什么会这么想
I thought it came from Katy.
我以为这是凯蒂想要的
We'd been texting for weeks.
我们短息聊了好几个星期
She said she had a rape fantasy.
她说她一直幻想被强♥奸♥
Did that sound odd to you? Well, yeah.
你不觉得这听起来很奇怪的 是很奇怪
So what'd you do? I asked her if she was sure,
然后你是怎么做的 我问过她好多遍
multiple times, but she was clear.
但她确定要这样做
She wanted me to force her no matter what.
她希望我无论如何都要来强♥奸♥她
But that wasn't really Katy's fantasy, was it?
但是这并不是凯蒂的幻想 对吧
Objection, the witness isn't a mind-reader.
反对 证人不知道凯蒂心里到底是怎么想的
Sustained.
反对有效
What, if anything, did you come to learn
那么 关于那些凯蒂想要被强♥奸♥的短♥信♥
about those texts asking you to rape Katy?
你都知道些什么
She didn't really send them. Who did?
这些短♥信♥不是她发的 那是谁发的
We traced the texts to an IP address in West Virginia
我们追踪到一台西弗吉尼亚州电脑
to a computer belonging to Heather Parcell, the defendant.
电脑是属于海瑟·帕斯尔的 就是被告
She had sent over 1,000 text messages to Katy posing
她假装大超兽 也就是安迪·迈克弗森
as The Monster, Andy McPherson, and over 600 messages to Andy
发了一千多条短♥信♥给凯蒂 然后她又假装凯蒂给安迪
posing as Katy, and this was all during
发了六百多条短♥信♥ 这大约进行了
a six week period.
六个星期
Is it possible she was hacked and someone else
有没有可能是她的电脑被黑了
sent those messages?
然后短♥信♥是其他人发的
No, she confessed to catfishing both Andy and Katy
没可能 因为她在被捕之前就承认她编造身份
before we arrested her.
来诱骗凯蒂和安迪
When Heather confessed so quickly,
当你看到海瑟这么快就坦白了
did you get the idea that she realized the gravity
你有没有感到她已经认识到她的所作所为
of what she'd done?
所产生的严重后果
I can't speak to her state of mind.
我没法臆测她是怎么想的
Did Heather Parcell ever express her opinion
海瑟·帕斯尔有没有说过她
of The Monster to you?
对大超兽的想法
She said she was excited to meet him.
她说很激动能见到他本人
Would you say she idolized him?
你觉得她是不是很崇拜大超兽
I'd say she wanted to meet him.
我只能说她很想见到他
Like she was a fan. Yes.
就像粉丝一样 是的
Like someone who wanted to see him go to prison for rape?
一个粉丝会想让自己的偶像进监狱吗
Objection.
反对
It was fun, like a game.
这样做很有趣 就像一场游戏
I never thought that it'd actually happen.
我从没想过真的会发生
And where in the world did you get the idea
你到底是怎么想到一个女人
that a woman would actually ask to be raped?
会要求别人强♥奸♥她的呢
It's stupid. Tell us anyway.
很蠢的想法 告诉我们吧
I saw it on one of Mama's soaps. She watches 'em every day.
我在妈妈的肥皂剧里看到的 她每天都在看
So you never actually had a rape fantasy yourself?
所以你从来没有被别人强♥奸♥的幻想对吗
Me? No.
我吗 没有
Did anyone you know in Maysville have such a fantasy?
你在梅斯维尔认识的人当中有人有类似的幻想吗
I don't know. You never talked to anyone about it?
我不知道 你从没跟别人谈论过此事吗
I don't talk to many people. And why is that?
我跟大部分人都不交谈 为什么呢
Mama. She's real sick, cancer.
妈妈 她病得很重 癌症
It's bad. Diabetes, rheumatoid.
非常严重 糖尿病 风湿病
That's why she's not here.
所以她没能出庭
She can't walk, and I take care of her.
她不能走路 由我照顾她
Mmhmm, uh, how so?
怎么照顾她的呢
Uh, I make breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day.
我每天做早饭 午饭和晚饭
When she's too weak, I spoon feed her.
在她很虚弱的时候 我用勺子喂她
After that, I change her poop bag,
之后我还要更换她的排泄袋
and I give her a sponge bath because she can't take showers,
然后我用湿布帮她清洗身体因为她不能淋浴
and then I press her fingertips and rub her feet
然后按压她的指尖帮她揉脚
'cause they hurt, and that sometimes helps.
因为会疼 这样会让她好受些
And on the bad days, I hold the bucket while she pukes.
在病情严重的那几天 我用桶接她的呕吐物
And when you're not taking care of her, what do you do?
在你不照顾她的时候 你干些什么呢
Talk to people on the computer.
在电脑上和别人交谈
People like Katy and The Monster.
像凯蒂和大超兽这样的人
I love it when they talk back.
他们回复我的时候我很开心
Did you ever intend to harm Katy?
你想过伤害凯蒂吗
No. Did you wanna see The Monster
没有 你希望看到大超兽
go to prison? No, never.
进监狱吗 不 从来没有
Nothing further.
我问完了
It's getting late, Mr. Barba.
时间有点晚了 巴尔巴先生
You can cross-examine the witness tomorrow.
你可以明天询问证人
Shouldn't you be on mother duty?
你不是应该去照顾孩子吗
Grandma took Noah to the movies, and now they're getting pizza.
外婆带他去看电影了 他们现在正吃着披萨
He's a lucky kid. He is indeed.
他是个幸运的孩子 确实是
He ended up in the right zip code with the right people.
他在正确的时候遇到了正确的人
Heather Parcell?
海瑟·帕斯尔
The Internet has made the world a smaller place,
互联网把世界变小了
but some people still get lost in it.
但是有些人还是迷失其中
She instigated a rape, Rafael.
她煽动了一起强♥奸♥案 拉斐尔
Out of boredom. She had no motive.
只是出于无聊 她没有动机
How is stupidity a defense? It's not, but this is just
什么时候犯蠢能成为辩词了 不是 但是这案子
a bad case. The girl doesn't have
很头疼 这个女孩
a malicious bone in her body. Oh, my God.
骨子里没有恶意 我的天啊
No motive means no story for the jury.
没有动机陪审团就没有依据
This was the most exciting thing in her life.
这是她人生中最激动人心的事情
And the most painful for Katy.
也是凯蒂人生中最痛苦的
If I was on that jury, I'd vote to acquit out of pity alone.
如果我是陪审团成员 仅仅因为同情就会宣判她无罪
Hey, what's going on?
情况怎么样了
Well, right after The Monster and Katy
就在大超兽和凯蒂答应见面后
agreed to meet up, Heather texted 'em
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表