I'm sorry, doing what?
我不明白 我做什么了
Every time I mentioned your father
每次我提到你的父亲
you changed the subject.
你都会转移话题
You tense up,
你紧张起来
and you change the subject.
然后就转移话题
Tell me.
坦白告诉我吧
There's nothing to tell.
没什么好说的
Tell me how you unbutton that extra button
告诉我他在房♥间里时
of your blouse when he was in the room.
你是怎么解开了衬衫上的纽扣
How you ran across the living room
你又是怎么穿着内衣穿过客厅
in your panties when you knew his eyes weren't on the TV.
明知道他的眼睛看的不是电视
Is that what you did, Laurel?
你就是这么做的吗 劳蕾尔
It's all in your head.
这都在你的脑子里
It's all in bits and pieces.
都是一片片零星碎片
It comes out in different places and different times.
在不同的地点 不同的时间突然浮现
That's what you told me.
这就是你告诉我的
And you said we were friends.
你还说我们是朋友
Yes.
是的
And it's not because we're talking.
但那不是因为我们正在聊天
It's because our daddies loved us more than our sisters.
而是因为我们的爸爸更爱我们而不是我们的姐妹
You and your daddy, when was your first time?
你和你♥爸♥爸 第一次做是在什么时候
Were you wearing a sweatshirt like I was?
也像我一样穿着件运动衫吗
And so, you have this all wrong.
你都搞错了
Okay?
明白吗
I, um...
我
I never even met my father.
我从来没见过我父亲
We need to stop this. She knows what she's doing.
我们得叫停了 她知道自己在做什么
You poor thing.
你好可怜
No, I'm okay.
不 我很好
No, you're not.
不 你不好
I can see your sadness.
我能看到你的悲伤
I mean, you have to wake up every morning,
我是说 你每天早上按时醒来
you have to brush your teeth,
认真地刷着牙
and look at yourself in the mirror,
看着镜子中的自己
and then you see it right there
然后你就会看到自己的悲伤
in your face and in your eyes.
在你的脸庞上 你的眼睛里
Something's missing.
总是有一种缺憾
You don't feel a hole because your father's dead.
你感到空洞并不是因为你父亲死了
You feel it because he was never there.
而是因为他从没陪在你身边
He never loved you.
他从没爱过你
And late at night, you close your eyes,
等到了夜里 你闭上双眼
but he's still there.
他又出现在你的脑海里
And you hate him.
而你憎恨他
But you love him too.
但你也爱着他
And that's the absurdity of your life.
那就是你荒谬的生活
He's part of you so you have to love him.
他是你的一部分 所以你不能不爱他
No, I don't.
不 我不是的
Liv, we need to talk. Not now, Fin.
丽芙 我们需要谈谈 等会再说 芬恩
I think it's better if... I said not now.
我觉得应该 我说了 等会再说
He knows, doesn't he?
他是知道的 对吗
There's nothing to know.
没什么好知道的
Sure there is.
肯定知道
You loved your daddy, and he never loved you back.
你爱你♥爸♥爸 但他从未爱过你
He called me once.
他给我打过一次电♥话♥
My mom picked up the phone, but he hung up.
我妈妈接起了电♥话♥ 但是他挂掉了
And he never called back.
然后就再也没有打过来
But he kept newspaper clippings of me,
但他保留了关于我的一些剪报
articles that he collected in a box.
并将相关报道文章收藏在盒子里
So I was a picture
所以我只是
of somebody he didn't know.
他不认识的某人的照片
You know, collection of random facts and statistics,
你知道 收藏一些随机事实和统计数据
but... but I wasn't real.
但我并不是一个有血有肉的人
Was he married? He was.
他结婚了吗 结了
He had a wife named Sharon.
他的妻子叫莎伦
And he loved her.
他很爱她
More than he loved your mother.
比爱你妈妈爱多了
I'll bet he and Sharon had kids.
我肯定他和莎伦也有小孩
Yeah, they had a boy.
是的 他们有个儿子
Boy named Simon.
名字叫西蒙
And until your dying day,
等到你死的那天
you will always wonder why your father
你也想不明白为什么你父亲
loved Simon more than he loved you.
爱的是西蒙而不是你
And you'll try to think of something else,
你努力想转移念头
but that question will always be there nagging at you.
但那个问题挥之不去总是纠缠着你
"There's something horribly wrong with me.
「肯定是我的问题 很严重的问题」
Why didn't he choose me?"
「不然为什么他不选择我呢」
He had everything.
他什么都有
And he had no idea.
可他却身在福中不知福
Simon?
西蒙吗
Well, he had... he had a mother.
是的 他有一个妈妈
He had a father.
还有一个爸爸
And I...
而我呢
I had a drunk.
只有一个醉鬼
But...
但是
But it went to crap for Simon as well.
但是西蒙最终还是失去了一切
Because our father...
因为我们的父亲
Our father committed suicide.
我们的父亲自杀了
And you never got to tell him you loved him.
你从来没机会告诉他你爱他
I didn't.
我不爱他
I hated him.
我恨他
And he never got to tell you that he loved you,
他也从来没机会告诉你他也爱过你
and that's all you wanted.
而那正是你所渴望的
You know what the worst part is?
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
The worst part is that...
最糟糕的是
He never even looked for me.
他甚至从来没找过我
But what the hell? He was a scumbag rapist.
不过管他呢 他只不过是个卑鄙无♥耻♥的强♥奸♥犯
He raped my mother.
他强♥奸♥了我母亲
And I...
而我
I was just collateral damage.
我只是连带伤害
I think you're done, Liv. I can take over.
我觉得你做得够多的了 丽芙 我可以接手
You couldn't get her to say word one.
她不会和你说一句话
She's gotten as close as she's gonna get to confessing.
她很快就要认罪了
Do you know what happened in that apartment?
你知道在那间公♥寓♥发生了什么吗
'Cause I don't.
我不知道
It's not worth it, Liv. Just another case.
不值得你这么做 丽芙 只是件普通案子而已
What would you say to your dad if he was...
你会对你的爸爸说什么如果他还活着
Definitely wasn't my "Dad."
准确地说他不是我的「爸爸」
Okay, your father. Even that's a stretch.
好吧 你父亲 这更扯
What was his name? What difference does it make?
他叫什么名字 有什么意义吗
Well, I have to call him something, don't I?
我总得要称呼他 是吧
"Scumbag rapist" Doesn't really
「混♥蛋♥强♥奸♥犯」
flow off the tongue. Joe. His name was Joe.
这一点也不顺口 乔 他叫乔
That's so sad.
你真可怜
Nobody to buy you presents just for the hell of it.
没有人愿意给你买♥♥礼物
Like your dad
像你父亲一样
brought you when he came back from his college reunion.
在他的大学校友会结束后给你买♥♥礼物
Yeah.
是的
He brought you the mascot doll.
他给你买♥♥了吉祥物玩偶
And Leah got the sweatshirt. That's...
莉亚得到的是件运动衫 这就是
That's what you said when Leah was here.
莉亚在的时候你说过的话
But then you asked me if I was wearing a sweatshirt like you
但之前你问我有没有穿和你一样的
were when... I made a mistake.
运动衫 我搞错了
That's a pretty big mistake, Laurel.
那是大错特错 劳蕾尔
You said that you spattered paint on Leah's sweatshirt.
你说你把油漆泼在莉亚的运动衫上
Tell me about that night again, the night
再和我说说那晚的事
when your mother took Leah to the dance recital
你母亲带着莉亚去参加舞蹈表演的那晚
and you were home alone with your father.
你单独和你父亲在一起
I already told you. So tell me again.
我已经说过了 再和我说一次
We had hot dogs.
我们吃了热狗
Daddy couldn't cook to save his life
我爸爸不会自己做饭
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表