Okay, cool, I'll just call your P.O.
随你便 我现在就打给你的假释官
?
知道有句话叫「投我以桃 报之以李」吗
You gotta help us help you. Otherwise the only way
你帮助我们就等于在帮你自己 不然的话
you see your babies again is from behind bars.
以后你只能在铁窗后面见你的孩子了
It's ringing.
正在呼叫
Wait.
等一下
I got the SNAP Cards from some kids.
我从一群孩子那拿到了营养补助卡
Some kids?
一群孩子吗
Yeah. Kids.
是的 小孩子
Young.
年纪很小
How young?
有多小
Too young to use it.
小到还不能用那张卡
And they were bragging about how all three of them had sex
然后还向我炫耀他们三个
with some girl at the playground.
在游乐场和一个姑娘做了爱
赫林之家 七栋
桃乐茜·霍尔的公♥寓♥
Mrs. Hall?
是霍尔太太吗
Detectives Carisi and Tutuola.
卡里西和图图奥拉警探
We're with Special Victims Unit.
我们来自特殊受害者小组
You mind if we come in? Special?
你介意我们进来吗 特殊
Why are you special? 'Cause of our good looks.
为什么说你们特殊 因为我们长得帅
So you the police?
所以你们是警♥察♥
Mmhmm.
没错
Hmm, all right, come in.
好吧 进来吧
So which one you here for?
那么你们来这里找哪个
Which one?
还哪一个
My boys. I know you ain't here
我的孩子们 我知道你们来这
for this old bag of bones.
不是为了我这把老骨头
I used to have two beautiful girls of my own.
我曾经有两个漂亮女儿
Lost them both the same year
在同一年里我失去了她们俩
to some damn powder and the needle.
都是因为那些该死的毒品
We're sorry to hear that.
听到这个我们很抱歉
I can see them.
我现在还能看到她们
They still alive in my grandkids.
她们仍旧活在外孙们的心里
I made a promise I'd take care of them.
我承诺过我要照顾好他们的
And that's Darryl and DeShawn.
那是达里尔和德肖恩
They twins, 14 years old.
他们是双胞胎 现在十四岁
And their cousin, Leonard. He's 15.
这是他们的表哥 伦纳德 十五岁
Do you know where your grandkids are right now?
你知道现在你的外孙们在哪里吗
Down there.
就在楼下
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间见我们
Pass it! Come on, bro.
传球 快点 老哥
Pass it. Come on.
传球 快传球
Cops! Run!
条子 快跑
Hey! Where do you think you're going, huh?
你们想往哪里跑啊
Pro tip: Next time, run in different directions.
教你们个小窍门 下一次 换个方向跑
Let's go.
走吧
This is Mrs. Hall.
这位是霍尔太太
The three young men are her grandsons.
另外三位年轻人是她外孙
They are innocent! They told me what really happened!
他们是无辜的 他们告诉了我真♥相♥
Boys, why don't you have a seat?
男孩们 不如过来坐坐
Come this way. Let's go.
这边走 走吧
I've called a lawyer, Ron Carter.
我已经叫了律师 罗恩·卡特
There he is. Good to see you.
他来了 很高兴见到你
I heard of him. He's a legend.
我听说过他 是个传奇人物
Oh, yeah, he worked for the good guys
是啊 他之前为我们工作
at the hate crime unit.
在仇恨犯罪小组
And now, he's every prosecutor's nightmare.
而现在 他简直是检察官的噩梦
Let's hope Carisi has a rabbit foot somewhere.
希望卡里西能交到好运
Mr. Carter. I'm Lieutenant Benson.
卡特先生 我是本森警督
This is Detective Tutuola. Oh, boy.
这位是图图奥警探 天呐
When I left the DA's office,
我离开地检署的那天
I thought the days of dim precincts
我觉得我离开了一个光线昏暗
and their terrible coffee were behind me.
没有好喝的咖啡的地方
Lucky for you, we're having French roast today.
你运气不错 我们现在喝法式咖啡
Mm! Well,
不错嘛
I'm gonna assume you haven't spoken
我想你们没有趁在我还没到的时候
to those boys without their attorney present.
和那些男孩们谈过吧
Not at all. We play by the book here.
没有谈过 我们按规矩办事
Let's hope so, Detective.
希望如此 警探
You should know that the victim
你应该知道受害人
is on her way down here to make an ID.
到这里是来做指认的
Well, since these boys are innocent,
既然那些男孩是无辜的
that shouldn't be a problem at all.
那应该不算是什么问题
Well, then, you should also know
那么 你应该知道
that we have DNA from the rape kit.
我们从强♥奸♥检测中提取了DNA
And all three boys bragged about having sex
并且他们三个向别人炫耀过和受害者
with the victim. Sex?
发生了性行为 性行为
Consensual sex.
双方同意的性行为
These boys ain't raped anybody.
这些男孩并没有强♥奸♥任何人
Your victim is a prostitute.
你们所谓的受害者是个妓♥女♥
We had sex with that girl, but we didn't rape her!
我们确实上了那个女的 但我们没强♥奸♥她
It... it can't be rape, not if we paid for it!
这不是强♥奸♥ 我们付了钱的
Okay, then, why don't you just tell us what happened?
好吧 那为什么不直接告诉我们发生了什么呢
Go ahead, son, you can talk.
说吧 孩子 你可以给他说说
Me, Darryl, DeShawn were hanging on the playground.
我 达里尔 德肖恩在游乐场闲逛
We saw this girl and guy together.
我们看到这个女孩和另一个人在一起
They were drinking Absolut.
他们当时正在喝伏特加
We asked if they wanted to party.
我们就问他们要不要一起
And then what happened?
然后发生了什么
The guy was a pimp.
那个男的是个拉皮条
He took me aside, and said that
他把我拉到一边 对我说
we could all do her for 200 bucks.
我们花两百块就可以上那个女的
And tell them what you told me.
把你之前跟我说的告诉他们
So I went home,
然后我回到家
got my mom's ring,
拿了我妈的戒指
pawned it, gave the guy 200 bucks.
抵押了两百块钱 给了那个人
We had sex with the girl.
之后我们就上了那个女的
I'm sorry, Grandma... We will talk
我很抱歉 外婆 我们一会
about that later. My clients,
再说这事 我的委托人
they're not proud of what they did.
他们并不为自己的所作所为感到自豪
But this is not a rape.
但是这并不是强♥奸♥
Not by a long stretch... Hold on.
并没有这么 等一下
No, you hold on, I'm Ta... This victim
不 是你该住嘴 我在说话 这个受害者
was incapacitated. She had drugs and alcohol in her system.
当时是丧失行为能力的 她之前吸了毒还喝了烈酒
Did you know this?
你知道这事吗
She went along. She seemed fine.
她走得好好的 看起来很正常
Okay, the guy that was with her, the pimp.
好吧 和她一起的那家伙 那个皮条客
You get a name?
你知道他叫什么吗
Malik.
马利克
DeShawn and Darryl confirm Leonard's version
德肖恩和达里尔能证实伦纳德所说的
of what happened. Yeah, they're accused of rape;
事发经过 是啊 他们都被指控强♥奸♥
Maybe they're just making up an excuse.
可能是他们提前想好了借口
Well, they're 14 and 15 years old.
对于他们这样十四五岁的孩子来说
That's a sophisticated story.
那真是一个复杂的故事
Client is telling the truth.
那些家伙说的是真的
Pawned his mother's ring last night at 10:30.
昨晚十点半抵押了他妈妈的戒指
So Malik was pimping out his little sister.
所以说马利克确实在拿他妹妹卖♥♥身
Then this story he told the cops, about needing to use
那么他告诉警♥察♥的故事 关于他需要
the bodega phone? Probably trying
用杂货铺电♥话♥的事 大概是想
to call his dealer, then something got busted,
打给他的买♥♥家 但是搞砸了
and he made up this rape thing.
于是他编出了强♥奸♥这个事
But Tiana said she was raped, too.
但是蒂安娜也说她是被强♥奸♥
He got to her. On the playground.
他在游乐场和她有过接触
And she had to back up her brother's story.
然后她就照着她哥哥的故事说
Go pick him up.
去把他带来
赫林之家 五栋
马利克和蒂安娜·威廉姆斯的公♥寓♥
NYPD. Open up, Malik.
纽约警♥察♥ 开门 马利克
Where's your sister at?
你妹妹在哪里
Why what? What you need?
怎么了 你们要干嘛
You know why we're here. Get out of the way.
你知道我们为什么来 给我让开
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表