Women.
女士
You think this is funny?
你觉得这是闹着玩的吗
Karla, now you know that this is not gonna end well, okay?
卡拉 你得明白这不是最好的结局 对吗
I don't want to see you spending the rest of your life in prison.
我不想看到你的余生都在监狱里度过
What do you think I've been living in the last six years?
那你觉得我是怎么度过过去六年的呢
Every morning I brush my teeth, I see this.
每天早上我刷牙的时候 我看见这个
Every time I brush my hair...
每次我梳头的时候
Karla, let's think this through; Let's be smart.
卡拉 冷静点 好好考虑一下
I want him to feel a little bit of what I felt.
我想让他体会一下我的感受
I know, I know. I wasn't gonna hurt you.
我明白 我明白 我不会伤害你的
I just... I wanted to tell you about my wife and my daughter.
我只是想和你聊聊我的妻子和女儿
I just wanted to say how sorry I was and ask you not
我只是想向你道歉并且请求你
to testify against me tomorrow.
明天别出庭作证
And you think I should just let you go back to Cuba
你觉得我像什么事情都没发生过
like nothing happened?
然后放你回古巴吗
Karla. Karla, look at me.
卡拉 卡拉 看着我
Come on. Let's think this through, okay?
我们好好理清思绪好吗
I want you to point the gun at me, Karla.
我希望你把枪口指着我
Point the gun at me.
把枪口指着我
I don't want him to go back to Cuba, Olivia.
我不想让他回古巴 奥利维亚
I understand that, but point it at me.
我能理解 但是你把枪口指着我
With his wife and daughter.
和他的妻女在一起
What do I get?
我能得到什么呢
Stand up!
站起来
Okay.
好的
Do you remember what you made me do before you cut my face?
你还记得在你毁了我的脸之前说了什么吗
Do you remember...
记得吗你
I don't remember. I don't remember.
我不记得 我不记得
You made me beg. Easy.
你让我求你 淡定
Get down on your knees.
给我跪下
Now, or I'll kill you where you stand.
快点 否则我现在就开枪
No, Karla, you won't. I'm gonna do it, Olivia.
不 卡拉 你不会这么做的 我会的 奥利维亚
So you should just walk out the door.
现在你只需要走出那扇门
You know that I can't do that.
你知道我不可以这么做
It'll just take two minutes. Who's gonna know?
这只需要两分钟 谁会知道呢
I will.
我会
Now, I want you to beg for me to shoot you.
现在 我要你求我向你开枪
Karla.
卡拉
You know that I will arrest you if you do this.
你知道你这样做我会逮捕你的
Do you understand that?
你想清楚了吗
Beg.
求我
Please shoot me. You call that begging?
请朝我开枪 你这是在求人吗
Please shoot me.
求你开枪
Karla. He took my life.
卡拉 他毁了我的生活
I bought three tangerines and two apples and a watermelon,
我就买♥♥了三个橘子两个苹果一个西瓜
and he took my life.
而他却毁了我
Karla, that's gonna feel good for maybe a day.
卡拉 这样做也许会让你痛快一天
For maybe... maybe a week.
或者 或者一星期
But the difference is, Karla, this time,
但是卡拉 这次不同
the hurt's gonna come back.
痛苦会再次席卷而来
And you are gonna be behind bars, okay?
你会锒铛入狱 明白吗
No.
别说了
I'm gonna take this gun, honey.
把枪给我 亲爱的
I'm gonna take this gun from you.
把枪给我
I'm gonna take the gun.
把枪给我
I'm gonna take the gun. I'm gonna take the gun.
把枪给我 把枪给我
Get on the floor! Get on your stomach now!
趴地上 快趴下
Okay, okay, okay. Hands behind your back now!
好 好 好 双手放背后
You're okay.
你没事了
Did she at least think he was going to assault her?
她有没有觉得他试图想伤害她
No.
不知道
Did he break in?
他是强闯进去的吗
He was already inside by the time that I got there.
我赶到时他已经在屋里了
So I'll take Karla's statement first thing in the morning.
我明早第一件事就是给卡拉录口供
We'll keep him overnight for attempted witness tampering.
因为企图骚扰证人我们会将拘留他一夜
At least that way we can be sure that he'll be in court tomorrow.
至少这样能保证他明天能出庭
If only to file false imprisonment charges.
但愿他不仅面临非法拘留指控
Yeah.
是啊
What the hell,
管他呢
maybe you should have let her shoot him.
或许你当时就该让她开枪
That was a joke.
开个玩笑
I told her to point a loaded gun at me.
我让她把上了膛的枪对准我
I have a kid, Raphael.
我有孩子 拉斐尔
What was I thinking?
我那时在想什么呢
Anyway...
无论如何
Is there any way to convince a judge
有办法说服法官
that this is not a political question?
相信这不是政♥治♥问题吗
A young naive Cuban mommy crying on the stand
一个年轻质朴的古巴妈妈在证人席上哭泣
because the father of her baby was taken away
就因为她孩子的爸爸
by the big bad U.S. Government?
被强大邪恶的美国政♥府♥抓走吗
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To take Karla's statement.
给卡拉录口供
He took me from behind.
他从后面抓住了我
He bent me over the table.
把我按倒在桌上
I saw the blood from my cheek
我看见自己的血从脸颊上
just pooling on the placemat under my head.
流在我脑袋下的垫布上
I tried counting crumbs
我努力数早餐时
from the slice of toast I had for breakfast.
落下的面包屑
And I'd get to seven or eight.
我数到七还是八的时候
I would just lose count and start over again.
就忘了数字然后又重新开始数
This is completely out of line.
这不合规矩
And if you don't want to hear it, Mr. Dworkin,
德沃金先生 如果你不想听的话
you're welcome to leave.
欢迎离开
That can't be Byron.
那不可能是拜伦
Oh, it was Byron.
就是他
He wanted me to beg him to do it harder,
他想让我求他更粗暴些
but I couldn't speak, so he held the knife
可我说不出话 他就拿刀
to my throat.
对着我的喉咙
All I could think of was that my mom called that morning,
我还能记得的就是那早上我妈妈打电♥话♥来
and I didn't pick up the phone.
而我却接不了电♥话♥
And now I was gonna die.
现在我还想一死了之
Karla, if you can,
卡拉 如果可以的话
tell her what he did when he was done with you.
告诉她完事后他对你做了什么
After it was over,
结束后
he just let me drop to the ground.
他把我扔在地上
And before he left,
在他离开前
he...
他
He just pissed on me.
他撒了尿在我身上
Come on. Elana, let's go.
行了 伊兰娜 我们走
We have his DNA.
我们拿到了他的DNA
So he's done the exact same thing
所以他还对另外至少两名女性
to at least two other women.
实施了相同的恶行
So you have a young daughter.
你们有一个小女儿
What's her name? Teresa.
叫什么名字 特蕾莎
That's a pretty name.
名字很好听
She's four. She just started school.
她四岁 才开始上学
Ah, my son just started school as well.
我的儿子也才开始上学
His name is Noah.
叫诺亚
He... he insisted on bringing
他坚持每天都要
his stuffed bear with him to school
带着小毛绒熊去学校
because he didn't want Teddy to be scared while he was away.
因为他不想他不在时泰迪熊害怕
Teresa has a little doll.
特蕾莎有个小娃娃
Maria.
叫玛利亚
She used her allowance to buy Maria a dress
她用零用钱给玛利亚买♥♥了套裙子
because Maria wants to be pretty at Teresa's birthday party.
因为玛利亚想在特蕾莎的生日派对上穿的漂漂亮亮的
Look, this is all very interesting, but we have to be in court.
听着很有意思 不过我们该出庭了
Elana, do you really want somebody like Byron Marks
伊兰娜 你真想让拜伦·马克斯这种人
raising your daughter, Teresa?
养育你的女儿特蕾莎吗
He rapes women, and then he urinates on them
他强♥暴♥女性 在她们身上小便
so they'll know how disgusted they make him.
她们清楚他是多么的令人作呕
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表