音乐带我见识了更广阔的世界
You think I don't know about love.
你以为我不懂爱
I know all about love.
我其实什么都懂
Here. Be careful, it's hot.
拿着 小心很烫
How could he do this?
他怎么能这么做呢
James was her teacher.
詹姆斯可是她的老师啊
He took Haley and let us think she was dead?
他带走了海莉好让我们以为她已经死了
All right, but she's alive, Anna, okay? She's alive.
毕竟她还活着 安娜 对吗 她还活着
I mean, this whole time, we thought she was
我们一直都以为她已经
chopped up in a landfill somewhere.
在某个垃圾填埋场被碎尸了
She's alive. She's okay, right?
她还活着 毫发无损 对吗
She's not physically hurt, no.
她身体上并无损害
Did he... did... did... Of course he did.
他是不是 是不是 他肯定做了
That son of a bitch, of course he did!
这个畜生 他肯定做了
Listen, uh, Mr. And Mrs. Sadler,
听着 萨德勒先生太太
I'd like you to have a seat right here,
请你们现在坐下来
and I'll be back in a moment with your daughter.
我过会儿会带你们的女儿过来的
I'll kill him. Please, Mrs. Sadler...
我要杀了他 别这样 萨德勒太太
I don't wanna lock you up too.
我不想把你也铐起来
Have a seat.
请坐吧
He confessed to everything. You're kidding me.
他全招了 你不是在开玩笑吧
He said he did it all for love.
他说他这么做都是因为爱情
Oh, my God.
我的天
Mr. And Mrs. Sadler... Please...
萨德勒先生太太 别这样
Take this guy to holding... Oh, Haley...
把他带去拘留 海莉
Haley? Haley...
海莉 海莉
James...
詹姆斯
Leave him alone! Take it easy.
别打他 冷静点
We love each other! Let's get you out of here.
我们深爱着彼此 我带你离开这理
Out of all the girls in the school...
学校里有那么多女生
Haley, listen to me, he's a grown man,
海莉 听我说 他是成年人了
and you are a teenager, okay?
你还未成年 好吗
He wasn't thinking about you. He was thinking about himself.
他没有为你考虑 他只想着自己
You stupid... I love her.
你太蠢了 我爱他
I bet you fed her that nonsense
我猜你也给她说了
about the fugue and two voices.
关于赋格曲双声交融的废话吧
Works every time, doesn't it, Jimmy?
屡试不爽啊 是不是 吉米
That and a few glasses of chardonnay.
接着就是一杯杯霞多丽白葡萄酒
Anna, stop.
安娜 别说了
How many seductions is enough, huh?
你的欲望就是填不满 是吗
This was different.
这不一样
This was real.
我是真心的
Anna... what are you saying?
安娜 你在说什么
We slept together...
我们在一起睡过
James and me.
詹姆斯和我
It was one time,
只有那么一次
one time...
就一次
17 years ago.
在十七年前
Anna... So you wanna talk about real?
安娜 你现在想说真♥相♥吗
Yeah, it's real.
是的 是真的
Do the math.
自己算算吧
That's right, Jimmy.
没错 吉米
She's yours.
她是你女儿
You've been sleeping with your own daughter!
你睡了你的亲生女儿
How many years does he get for incest, Lieutenant?
他会因为乱♥伦♥判多少年呢 警督
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Anna...
安娜
you knew this whole time?
你一直都知道吗
I couldn't tell you.
我说不出口
And then, we thought Haley was dead.
那时 我们都以为海莉死了
Wh... wh... what was the point?
说了还有什么意义呢
Chris, I didn't know.
克里斯 我真的不知情
I swear. Shut up!
我发誓 你闭嘴
Shut up, you stupid son of a bitch!
闭嘴 你这个没脑子的畜生
Just give me five minutes alone
让我和这个混♥蛋♥在牢房♥
with this scumbag in a cell! Just five minutes!
单独呆五分钟 就五分钟
That's not gonna happen, Mr. Sadler.
这是不可能的 萨德勒先生
All right... Help!
好吧 救命
Hey...
住手
Haley? This way.
海莉 走这边
Haley?
海莉
Haley...
海莉
James is my real father.
詹姆斯是我的生父
It makes perfect sense. What?
所有一切都说得通了 什么
I've always felt this connection.
我一直都觉得我们心有灵犀
We both love music and art. We're alike.
我们都热爱音乐和艺术 我们太像了
I played the Hammerklavier when I was 12.
我十二岁就能弹槌子键琴奏鸣曲了
I knew my father couldn't be a garbage man.
我就知道我的父亲不会是个清洁工
I just knew it.
我就知道
中心大街60号♥
高等法庭大楼
Turner plead guilty to rape two, kidnapping,
特纳被判二级强♥奸♥罪 绑♥架♥罪
endangering a minor, and incest.
危害未成年人罪 以及乱♥伦♥罪
Well... He's on suicide watch.
好吧 他处于自杀监视中
He had no idea Haley was his daughter?
他真的不知道海莉是他女儿吗
No, he didn't, and neither did Haley.
他不知道 海莉也不知道
So, how...
那是怎么
It's called genetic sexual attraction.
这叫作遗传性性吸引
When a father and daughter
当父亲和女儿
don't grow up in the same household,
不在同一个家庭生活
and then they meet as adults...
女儿长大后再与父亲相遇
it can happen.
就有可能发生
What do you do?
你做了什么
You recommend the best therapist you know,
你推荐了你认识的最好的治疗师
and you... pray to God that they can work through it.
你向上帝祈祷 他们能走出来
Fathers and daughters...
父女关系
Fathers and sons.
父子关系
There are times I wish my father was someone else.
我也有过要是我的父亲是别人就好了这种想法
Yeah.
是啊
Well...
那么
Look, I hope this doesn't put you
我希望这不会让你
on the next train back to Chicago.
搭下一趟火车回芝加哥
I made someone a promise. Jack McCoy?
我答应了某个人 杰克·麦考伊吗
Actually, my sister, Pamela.
其实是我姐姐 帕梅拉
She's in a facility upstate.
她在州北的一家疗养机构
She has schizophrenia.
她患有精神分♥裂♥症
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Our father used to visit her once a week.
我们的父亲以前每周都会去看她
Now that's on me.
现在该我去了
That's a lot.
你很不容易
Look, if you, uh...
听着 如果你
if you ever feel like talking...
如果你什么时候想聊聊的话
纽约州 南塞勒姆市
贝维尤精神卫生机构
Pamela?
帕梅拉
Pam? Hi.
帕姆 你好
Who are you?
你是谁
It's Peter.
我是彼得
That's okay.
没关系的
I brought you something.
我给你带东西了
Daddy?
爸爸
No. It's me, Peter.
不 是我 彼得
Daddy.
爸爸
「命运的玩笑 Send In the Clowns」
第十九季 第十七集
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表