我在试着伸张正义
By running a rogue investigation?
用一场自欺欺人的调查吗
So what are you gonna do?
那你要怎么办
Prosecute everyone here?
起诉这里的每个人吗
If they keep killing people.
要是他们不停杀人的话
I went to West's place, to check up on him
我到韦斯特家里 去拜访了他
and make sure he would behave
确保他在他的案子
until his court case came up again.
重审前规矩点
You really expect me to
在你当着整个法庭的面
believe that after you told an entire courtroom
说你很乐意看他躺在尸体袋里之后
you'd be happy to see him in a body bag?
你真指望我能相信你这话吗
Are you kidding me?
你是开玩笑吗
Do you really think that I would kill this guy
你真认为我会在公开庭审时
after I threatened him in open court,
当着十几个记者的面
in front of, what, a dozen reporters?
威胁他之后去干掉他吗
Come on.
得了吧
Maybe you went there to talk and things got out of hand.
也许你是去聊天的然后局面失控了
Oh, really? And then what happened, Detective?
是吗 那之后发生了什么 警探
And then, instead of using my gun,
然后 我放弃用枪
what, I decided to butcher the guy?
决定剁死他吗
You know we can trace your service weapon.
你知道我们能追查你的配枪
The plain facts are that
事实就是
after explicitly threatening the victim,
在毫无顾忌的威胁受害者之后
you were at the murder scene.
你出现在了凶案现场
You tried to get rid of your bloody hat.
你试图丢弃你带血的帽子
Yeah, well, I don't remember that.
好吧 我不记得这些
Maybe you don't remember that you killed him.
也许你不记得你杀了他
You see, now you're twisting things to fit your theory.
你看 现在你在曲解证据来代入你的推论
Why should I believe you?
我凭什么相信你
Well, for starters, Detective,
首先 警探
we're both on the job here. Exactly, dude.
我们是同事 没错 伙计
And then, when you screwed the job up,
然后 你搞砸了这份工作
you did the next best thing.
你就退而求其次了
I don't roll like that.
我不会这么干
Mm. Your reputation around here says otherwise.
你在这儿的名声可不是这样的
You smacked West around once.
你威胁过韦斯特
What's to stop you from murdering him
在你确定你能逃之夭夭的前提下
if you thought you could get away with it?
还有什么能阻止你杀了他的呢
Especially with your ex-girlfriend around
特别是还有你的前女友在这儿
to screw up the investigation. Hey, listen to me!
扰乱调查 你给我听着
She had nothing to do with that!
她和这事没关系
You got that? Nothing!
听到了吗 无关
You wanna know what I see?
你想知道我看到什么了吗
I see another overzealous cop trying to get over
我看到一个热心过度的警♥察♥试图
after he kills an unarmed black man.
在他谋杀一个手无寸铁的黑人后逃脱制裁
You know what,
这么说的话
I think I'd like my PBA rep now.
我想我需要找警♥察♥工会代表了
Oh. And a lawyer while you're at it.
是么 还要个律师
What a surprise.
没想到啊
You're gonna hide behind a couple of white suits now.
你要躲在两个律师后面了
Let's get one thing really straight here, Detective...
我们还是直话直说了 警探
You're the one that made this a race thing.
是你把这搞成关乎种族的事的
Hey. He asked for his lawyer.
他要请他的律师
Defending your ex, that's touching.
维护你前任 真感人
I wouldn't need to if I thought he was getting
要是我觉得他在这儿受到了公平对待
a fair shake in here.
我就不会这么做了
You have something that points to another suspect?
你有证据指向其他嫌疑人吗
I didn't think so.
我看没有
So, you do what you need to do, Detective,
所以 你要干什么随你 警探
but the next time you have a problem with me,
但下次你要对我有意见的话
at least have the balls to talk to me face-to-face, huh?
至少要有胆量当面跟我说 怎么样
Cop to cop.
警♥察♥间的对话
I'm just doing my job.
我只是在做我的工作
Trying to fight my way up like you did, Lieutenant.
如你一样为升职而战 警督
Place Detective Cassidy under arrest for murder.
请将卡西迪警探以谋杀罪逮捕
Stone, don't come down so hard on Liv.
斯通 别太为难丽芙了
You a part of this too, Detective?
这事你也有份吗 警探
If she had asked me to, I would've been.
要是她让我帮忙的话 我会帮的
That's refreshing.
长见识了
You stick around long enough, you'll see.
在这待久了 你就懂了
What? That you're all criminals?
懂什么 你们都是罪犯吗
Yo, Stone... Stone, listen...
斯通 斯通 听着
When I first got to SVU, I was a hot head, okay?
我刚进特害组的时候 我也很莽撞 好吗
More times than I'd like to admit,
我承认有很多次
I wanted to put a bullet in one of those sickos' heads.
我想直接一枪崩了这些变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
Liv saw I was spiraling, and she sent my home,
丽芙看出了我的问题 她直接让我回家了
so I could get my head together.
让我能理清思绪
If she thought Cassidy was guilty,
如果她认为卡西迪有罪
she would've brought him in.
她会亲自逮捕他的
So I'm just supposed to ignore the fact
所以我就该无视
that she lied to me?
她骗了我的事了吗
I've been around the block a couple of times.
我过去也曾遇到过这些问题
Trust me on this.
请相信我
Perp walk into Central Booking.
把罪犯关押进中♥央♥牢房♥
Wanna join me?
一起去吗
Hell no.
不了
It doesn't look good, Liv.
看起来不妙 丽芙
I know, Fin. For you.
我知道 芬恩 对你来说
I mean, you knew he was there and you covered up for him?
我是说 你知道他在罪案现场而你却帮他打掩护
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.
我是给他一个无罪自辩的机会
或者了解对方的论证是否充分;完全掌握清楚对方的意见后,再表示自己的意见。
Benefit of the Doubt:英语成语。当你不同意对方的时候,先怀疑一下自己是否已经完全了解对方的意见
You still think he didn't do it?
你还是觉得不是他干的吗
At this point?
都到这份上了
I don't know what to think anymore.
我不知道该怎么想
Lieutenant?
警督
Tests for contaminants came back.
污迹检测结果出来了
Pretty much all the DNA was West's, obviously,
显然大部分DNA符合韦斯特的
but there were trace amounts from another source.
但有少量的痕迹另有所属
Brian Cassidy? Nope.
布莱恩·卡西迪吗 不是
Somebody else in the system?
数据库里的另一个人吗
Not unless you have a database for Sea World.
除非你有海洋世界的数据库
What? It's from a fish.
什么 它来自鱼类
Okay, that's... that's not helpful.
好吧 这没什么帮助
Maybe the murder weapon was, uh,
也许凶器是
one of West's kitchen knives.
韦斯特厨房♥里的一把刀
That could explain fish DNA.
这就能解释鱼类DNA了
At least it wasn't bad news.
起码不算坏消息
Hold on. I remember something from Stone's prep files.
等一下 我想起来斯通的准备资料里有些东西
Sammy Price went to see Dr. West once,
萨米·普莱斯见过一次韦斯特医生
because he got his armed sliced open...
因为他用鱼钩划伤了
on fishhooks.
自己的手臂
He got four stitches. Not following.
为此他缝了四针 没懂你的意思
Well, where there are fishing hooks,
既然有了鱼钩
there could be a fishing knife.
那也肯定有杀鱼刀
Yeah, but Kayla doesn't strike me as a fisherman.
是啊 但我看凯拉也不像个会钓鱼的
Does Kayla have a man in her life?
凯拉和哪位男士有联♥系♥吗
When we were at her apartment,
我们在她公♥寓♥的时候
there were two wine glasses in the sink.
水池里放了两个红酒杯
Is this about the money?
你们来是因为钱吗
Because I already gave some of it to my landlord.
我已经把其中的一部分支付给房♥东了
No, no, it's... it's not that.
不 不 不是这个事
Now, the last time I was at your house,
上一次我来你家的时候
I noticed that you were washing two wine glasses.
我注意到你当时洗了两个红酒杯
My friend, Glanville, stopped by the night before.
我朋友 格兰维尔那晚早些时候来过我家
The guy who fixed your light?
替你修灯的那个人吗
Yeah, I see him from time to time.
是的 我们时常见面
Glanville ever take Sammy fishing?
格兰维尔有带萨米去钓过鱼吗
They go to the East River all the time for stripers.
他们经常去东河钓鲈鱼
Why?
怎么了
You have a bait knife? Of course, man.
你有诱饵刀吗 当然了
Well, it must've hopped out of there somehow.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表