In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses
在刑事司法体系中 性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 一群富有献身精神的警♥察♥
who investigate these
全力调查这类重案
vicious felonies are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
I will see you later.
我们待会儿见
Havana, Cuba
古巴 哈瓦那
Adios. Adios.
再见 再见
I love you. Adios.
我爱你 再见
Bye. Bye, papi.
再见 爸爸
Bye, sweetie. Adios, mi amor.
再见 小甜心 再见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
再见 小甜心
Bye.
再见
I don't wanna go.
我不想去
Come on, Noah. School is fun, right?
来吧 诺亚 学校很有趣的
You got Teddy with you. You're all good.
还有泰迪熊陪着你 没问题的
Lucy wouldn't make me go. I wish she was my mommy.
露西不会逼我去 我希望她是我妈妈
What did you say?
你说什么
I wish Lucy was my mommy.
我希望露西是我妈妈
Well, kiddo, looks like you're stuck with me.
小鬼 看来我们是分不开了
Hold on, babe.
等一下 宝贝
Just give me a second. Benson.
就一会儿 我是本森
What?
什么
Okay. Yes.
是 好的
Noah!
诺亚
Watch out!
当心
Mommy!
妈咪
Noah. It's okay, baby. It's okay, sweetheart.
诺亚 没事了 宝贝 没事了
You're okay. You're okay, my love.
没事了 没事了 宝贝
You're okay. Oh, honey. You're okay.
没事了 亲爱的 你没事了
Buenos dias, pendejo.
早上好 混♥蛋♥
Benson.
本森
Yes.
是的
What? Is he okay?
什么 他还好吗
Uh, no.
没有
Uh, no, I'm sure.
没有 我确定
If Noah was bruised, I definitely would have noticed it.
如果诺亚受伤了 我肯定会注意到的
Is he okay? Is he in pain?
他还好吗 痛不痛
Okay, so maybe it was another student.
好的 可能是另一个学生弄的
Okay, well, maybe he just fell.
好的 也许他只是摔倒了
Uh, I'm sorry. I have to go.
不好意思 我得挂了
Guess what I caught. A couple of snapper, a sailfish,
猜猜看我抓到了什么 一对鲷鱼 一条旗鱼
and one fat-assed flounder.
还有一条白白胖胖的比目鱼
Damn. Bottom feeder, huh?
厉害 抓到人♥渣♥了
Raped three women that we know about,
就我们所知强♥奸♥了三名女性
and then he bolted before we could arrest him.
然后在我们逮捕他之前逃跑了
Most people just call me Byron.
大家都叫我拜伦
Didn't I tell you to shut your face?
给我闭上你的臭嘴
The whole way home, he's yapping about old times.
这一路上他都在吹嘘当年的英勇事迹
Detective Benson. How are you?
本森警探 你还好吗
A lot better now.
现在好多了
I hope. Yeah.
我希望是 是啊
There he was just strolling down the pier in Havana.
他当时就在哈瓦那的码头上散步
Didn't even put up a fight.
甚至都没反抗过
Okay. Interrogation one.
好的 一号♥审讯室
I look forward to catching up.
十分期待与你叙叙旧
Sand and sun. Cuba. What's not to like?
阳光沙滩 古巴 怎能不让人喜欢呢
They should put that on their travel posters.
他们应该把这些印在旅游宣传海报上
Oh, yeah. You know, personally, I find it morally reprehensible
是么 个人认为 作为美国人即使给卡斯特罗一个钢镚
that an American would give a nickel to the Castros.
就应该受到道德的谴责
The people, detective.
是人♥民♥ 警探先生
With all they've been through, they still have hope and heart.
经历了那么多 他们仍然保有希望和爱心
My wife, my child.
我妻子 我的孩子
I'd show you photos, but...
我想给你们看他们的照片 可是
We're a little lacking in heart at the moment.
我们现在没这份闲心
You never quite understood me.
你根本不怎么了解我
I never wanted to.
我从没想过要了解你
Did I tell you how much I missed you, Detective Benson?
本森警探 我有和你说了我有多想你吗
It's Lieutenant. Good for you.
是警督 不错嘛
You missed me so much, maybe you shouldn't have run.
既然你那么想我 也许当初就不应该逃跑
Ah, well, when the wanderlust strikes,
当一个人的旅行癖爆发时
a man simply has no choice.
他就别无选择了
And the three women that you raped,
那三个被你强♥奸♥的女人
they didn't have much choice, either.
她们也没有什么选择
This is what makes life worth living.
这就使生活更有意义
The verbal give and take, the push and pull;
这些言语 给和拿 推和拉
The heave and ho keeps a man on his toes.
抛和弃 让男人脚踏实地
Well, had you stuck around for another 24 hours,
那就让你再待上个二十四小时
you'd know that your DNA matches all three victims.
到时候你就会知道你的DNA和三个受害者相吻合
I've always had a good sense of timing.
我总是对时间很敏感的
I should wipe that smug right off your face.
我应该把你这飘飘然的表情从你脸上扒下来
You shattered the lives of three innocent human beings.
你毁了三个无辜人的生活
And I suppose your sanctimonious crap
我猜你用这些道貌岸然的废话
fills their days... Okay.
给她们的生活 没事
With sunshine and light! Now, let me guess.
带来了阳光和希望 让我猜猜
You sent them cards on Christmas for two years. Three, tops.
你给她们寄了两年圣诞贺卡 最多三年
But then you got a little busy.
但之后你有点忙了
Who doesn't? So you said to yourself, "You know what?
谁不是呢 于是你对你自己说「这样吧」
"I'll make sure I hit their birthdays this year.
「我一定会记得她们的生日的」
They'll appreciate that more." But this and that came up.
「她们会更感激我的」但是忙这忙那的
A PBA conference here, a co-op meeting there.
这里一个慈善会议 那里一个联♥合♥行♥动♥
And these three devastated human beings disappeared
而这三个惨兮兮的人
from your thoughts like a puff of smoke
像暴风中的一缕青烟一样
in a windstorm.
从你脑子里消失了
What the hell?
管他呢
The sun will come up tomorrow,
明天太阳依旧升起
and you'll have another victim or two to empty
到时又会有一个或者两个受害者
that goopy stuff you're pouring out of your heart.
能让你掏心掏肺去填补他们的空虚
You done?
说完了
For now.
暂时说完了
'Cause it seems like you've really given that a lot of thought.
因为看上去你真的是有很多很多的想法
Well, thanks to you, I've had a lot of time.
得感谢你让我有了大把时间
So, we've got you cold, Mr. Marks.
我们已经掌握了确凿证据 马克斯先生
How about you confess, hmm?
不如现在就坦白吧
Save us all a lot of time?
给我们大家都省点时间
I suppose this is where I ask for a lawyer.
我想现在是时候我要个律师了
What happened to the old heave and ho?
你刚才那副无法无天的气势去哪儿了
Time and place, detective. Time and place.
此一时彼一时 警探 此一时彼一时
Is there a limitations problem?
有任何限制性问题吗
The rapes were forcible. He used an eight-inch blade.
强♥奸♥过程中都使用了暴♥力♥ 用的是一把八寸长的小刀
He fled the jurisdiction before the lab could test his DNA.
他在实验室检测他的DNA之前逃离了管辖区
Are there any problems with the arrest?
抓捕中出现什么问题吗
I thought we were supposed to be on the same team.
我还以为我们是一伙的
Do you know how many six-year-old cases dry up,
你知道有多少拖了六年的案子
turn to dust, and blow to the four corners
被能干的辩护律师
by a reasonably competent defense attorney?
搞到最后彻底翻案吗
Not this one. Okay.
这件案子不会 好吧
So Byron Marks met his vics at various farmers' markets.
拜伦·马克斯在各种农产品市场寻找受害者
He charmed them, he, you know, carried their bags...
他施展魅力 你懂的 帮忙拎袋子什么的
Then the charming son of
然后如果她们不想和他享受午后时光
a bitch threatened to cut their breasts off
这个迷人的混♥蛋♥就威胁她们
if they didn't enjoy their afternoon.
要把她们的乳♥房♥♥割下来
Lovely. Tell me how you caught him.
不错 告诉我你是怎么抓住他的
I was on vacation in Havana.
我当时在哈瓦那度假
Marks didn't resist.
马克斯没有反抗
After I related his CV to the local authorities,
当我把他的光荣事迹交给地方当局后
they were happy to assist me in bringing him home.
他们很乐意帮助我将他遣返回国
You buying that?
你会信这些
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表