In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
性侵犯被认为是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the "Special Victims Unit."
被称为「特殊受害者部门」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
You need to leave now! I have a right to be here.
你必须得离开 我有权利待在这里
Okay, ma'am? Not near my child you don't.
好吗 女士 至少不能靠近我孩子
Mommy, let's go.
妈咪 我们走吧
Okay.
好了
I am calling the police. Don't do that.
我现在报♥警♥了 别这么做
I'm not bothering you. Yes, uh,
我没有打扰到你 喂
there is a black man There she goes, y'all.
这里有个黑人 她开始演了 兄弟们
threatening me and my son.
威胁我和我的儿子
What? I am just working out! We're Central Park,
什么 我只是在健身 我们在中♥央♥公园
in the Ramble.
在漫步道这里
Please hurry. This is America.
请快来 这就是2020年的
2020.
美国
Let's see what we got.
去看看什么情况
Okay, folks, what's going on?
好了 伙计们 发生什么了
Officers, nothing's going on.
警官 什么都没发生
This is him. This is the man.
就是他 就是这个人
Officers, listen, I've done nothing to her.
警官们 听我说 我对她什么都没做
Yo, big guy, back it up. Me?
好了 猛♥男♥ 往后退 我吗
I'm not doing anything.
我什么都没做
Mom, I need to go get my ball.
妈妈 我要去把球捡回来
Dylan, stay here. He is scaring my son.
迪伦 待在这 他在吓唬我儿子
How? Because I'm black?
怎么吓了 就因为我是黑人吗
Listen, officers, I'm out here minding my own business.
听我说 警官 我在这里做我自己的事
She comes... Sir, do you have your ID on you?
她就过来 先生 你身上有身份证明吗
I don't have to show you anything. I know my rights.
我没有义务给你们看任何东西 我知道我的权利
Mommy, mommy, come look. There's a man.
妈咪 妈咪 过来看啊 这里有个人
Dylan, get back here.
迪伦 快过来
He's not moving.
他不动了
Everyone stay where you are. We got a vic.
大家都站在原地别动 我们发现受害者
Honey, move away from there. Semiconscious male
宝贝 我们去那边吧 半昏迷男性
bleeding from the head. I need a bus.
头部出血 需要派辆救护车
Oh, my God, that's why he was acting so crazy.
我的天啊 难怪他才表现得那么疯狂
He just attacked someone. What?
他刚才袭击了那个人 什么
No, I don't know anything about that.
没有 我对此一无所知
Sir, put the phone down and put your hands behind back.
先生 放下手♥机♥ 然后把手放在背后
Why? Hands behind your back, now!
凭什么 把手放在背后 快点
Listen... Stop resisting!
听我说 停止反抗
I'm not resisting! Stop resisting!
我没有反抗 停止反抗
Stop resisting! I'm not resisting!
停止反抗 我没有反抗
Stop resisting, stop!
停止反抗 别动
We found him bleeding, pants down.
我们发现他正在流血 裤子没穿上
Captain Benson.
本森警监
Hi, I'm a police officer.
你好 我是警♥察♥
Can you tell me your name?
你能告诉我你叫什么吗
Eric.
埃里克
Hey, Eric.
你好 埃里克
I need you to step back.
我需要你们往后退
It's legal, blondie. Okay.
是合法的 金发 好吧
Eric, what happened?
埃里克 发生什么了
He went nuts.
他突然发狂
He raped me.
他强♥奸♥的我
Who? You know him?
是谁 你认识他吗
I have a right to film.
我有权利摄像
I just need you to move back.
我只是想让你往后退点
Now.
谢谢
Eric. Eric, stay with me.
埃里克 埃里克 坚持住
We need to move him now. Okay.
我们必须现在就转移他 好的
Officer Tamin will ride with you.
塔明警官会和你一起去的
Sorry, COVID. I'll meet them there.
抱歉 疫情 我去医院汇合
Woman's kid found the vic.
是那女人的孩子发现的受害者
Said the suspect was on the scene
说嫌犯当时在案发现场
menacing her and her kid.
威胁她和她的孩子
Rollins, take her statement. Copy that.
罗琳斯 给她录口供 知道了
And how did you make him as a suspect?
你是怎么把他列为嫌疑人的
He was combative, aggressive.
他当时表现出 好斗
You arrested him for being aggressive?
你逮捕他就因为他好斗吗
No, sir, I ran his ID. Two outstanding warrants.
不 长官 我查了他的身份 有两张未执行的逮捕令
Okay, Ow.
好了 好痛
You?
是你
I know you, don't I?
我好像认识你
How 'bout I ask the questions?
不如我来问问题吧
What were you doing in the park?
你当时在公园干什么
I'm not answering any of your questions.
我不会回答你的任何问题
Why am I even under arrest?
为什么要逮捕我
You have outstanding warrants.
你有两张未执行的逮捕令
For protesting.
是因为抗♥议♥游♥行♥
I knew he was up to no good.
我就知道他不是什么好人
How'd you know that? His body language,
你怎么知道的 他的身体语言
the way he raised his voice.
他提高了说话声音
He was scaring my son.
他吓到我儿子了
.
听着 我可不是那种长舌妇
Do we have to do it this way?
我们有必要这么做吗
We're profiling this guy. I know.
我们在给他对号♥入座 我知道
Listen, he's got warrants.
听着 他身上有逮捕令
He's not helping himself here.
他还在给自己帮倒忙
Plus, this is only gonna get worse.
再说 情况只会越来越糟
Put him in the car!
带他上车
Yo, for what, man? Come on!
为了什么 伙计 别这样
Stop resisting! Get your hands off me, man!
停止反抗 把你的手拿开 伙计
Stop resisting. Hey, come on!
停止反抗 别这样
I got you covering your cam. Get off me, man, come on!
我拍到你遮挡摄像头的动作了 放开我 伙计 别这样
This is livestreaming! Get in there.
这是在直播 快上车
Yes, there is a black man, There she goes, y'all.
这里有个黑人 她开始演了 兄弟们
threatening me and my son.
威胁我和我的儿子
Ma'am, I am just working out.
女士 我只是在健身
We're in Central Park, I'm just...
我们在中♥央♥公园 我只是
in the Ramble.
在漫步道这里
Please hurry!
请快点来
Hold up, the mom called the cops on Jayvon
等一下 在有人发现尸体之前
before anyone found the body?
这母亲就已经报♥警♥举报杰文了吗
The unis didn't tell us that.
巡警并没有告诉我们这些
But you did have probable cause to arrest, right?
但你们确实有正当理由逮捕他 对吧
We didn't arrest him.
不是我们逮捕的
He was cuffed when we got there.
我们到现场的时候他就已经被铐住了
And you think he's good for the assault?
那你们觉得他有袭击嫌疑吗
We don't know.
我们还不清楚
He was in the vicinity,
他当时就在附近
he refused to talk,
他拒绝开口
he has warrants. For what?
还身背逮捕令 什么罪名
BLM curfew arrest.
反种族游♥行♥宵禁令
.
他没在指定日期向法♥院♥报到
We're not prosecuting those.
我们不打算起诉这些
He also had a sealed juvie,
他还有份密封的青少年犯罪记录
for a public disturbance, noise complaint.
扰乱公共治安 和噪音投诉
So no sexual assault? Nothing violent?
所以没有性侵前科 没暴♥力♥行为
Did the vic ID him, or was it just the mom?
是受害者指认了她 还是只有那位母亲
The vic, Eric Aquino, 26,
受害者 埃里克·阿基诺 26岁
lost consciousness before we could get a full statement.
还没来得及录完口供就失去意识了
So no?
就没有咯
Has Jayvon lawyered up yet?
杰文提出请律师了吗
He's handling himself pretty well without one.
即使没有律师在场他也处理的很好
If he's good for this,
如果他真的有罪
I need an airtight case.
我需要案子无懈可击
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表