本故事纯属虚构
In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法体系中
sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
性侵犯被认为是特别可憎的行为
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Stop doing that! You're scaring me.
不要这样 你吓到我了
Well, we can't have that.
好吧 那就不那样做了
How 'bout a drink, non-alcoholic?
喝一杯不含酒精的 怎么样
What are you, 15?
你几岁了 十五吗
16.
十六岁
Sweet 16.
甜蜜的十六岁
We don't party like this at home.
在我的家乡没有这样的派对
Where's home? Pennsylvania.
你老家在哪里 宾夕法尼亚
We're here on spring break with our music class.
我和音乐班的同学们利用春假来这里
Haley's a piano prodigy.
海莉是个钢琴神童
She's gonna play at Carnegie Hall one day.
她总有一天会在卡内基音乐厅演奏的
Tonight, I just wanna have fun.
今晚 我只不过想找点乐子
You and me.
你和我
The left one.
左边
Surprise.
惊喜
Happy birthday, Dad.
生日快乐 老爸
Thank you.
谢谢
Clown cake? Jayden picked it out.
小丑蛋糕 是杰登挑的
Jayden, this your idea?
杰登 这是你的主意吗
Hey, this is my grandson, y'all.
大伙儿 这是我的孙子
That's what's up.
是这么回事
Come to Pop-Pop. What's up, man?
到爷爷这里来 你好吗 伙计
You guys did incredible, man. It's been a while.
你们做得太难以置信了 有一阵子了
Hey, you've got your life, we've got ours,
你有你的生活 我们也有我们的
but family's family. Family's family!
但是家庭就是家庭 家庭就是家庭
What's up, man?
你好吗 伙计
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I'll go get some plates from the break room.
我去休息室拿点盘子来
He really seemed surprised. So nice.
他看上去真的是惊喜 真好
Ken and Alejandro did a good job.
肯恩和亚历亨德罗做得很好
Look at Fin; He's just this happy, mellow grandpa.
看看芬恩 就是那么幸福 温柔的爷爷
Yeah, my advice: Don't say that to his face.
是的 我的建议 不要当着他的面说这个
Hey, here you go.
这个给你
So, Fin's son, Ken, is married to Alejandro?
那么 芬恩的儿子 肯恩 和亚历亨德罗结婚了
Yeah, and they had baby Jaden about a year ago in November,
是的 他们还在前年的十一月有了杰登宝宝
and Fin is over the moon.
芬恩真的是开心极了
Good for him.
对他来说真好
Oh, you're welcome to stay for cake, if you like.
欢迎你留下来吃蛋糕 如果你愿意
I, uh... I have an appointment I can't miss.
我有个不能错过的约会
Tell Fin happy birthday. Sure.
帮我和芬恩说声生日快乐 没问题
Haley!
海莉
Hey, have you seen Haley?
你看见海莉了吗
Who? My friend, Haley.
谁 我的朋友 海莉
Sorry.
抱歉
It's me. Where are you?
是我 你在哪里
We have to get back to the hotel.
我们必须赶回酒店了
It's past curfew.
已经过了宵禁时间了
This isn't funny.
这不好玩
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, my God, we're both gonna be in so much trouble,
我的上帝啊 我们会有很多麻烦的
so call me back, please.
快回我电♥话♥ 拜托了
Haley!
海莉
That's a cute child kid you got there Fin.
你有个超级可爱的孙子 芬恩
Thanks, I think I'll keep him.
谢了 我看好他的
Hey, has Jayden seen "Paw Patrol"?
杰登有没有在看《爪爪巡警》
I mean, Jesse is obsessed with it.
我的意思是 杰茜对它简直着迷了
You gotta watch it. No, I don't.
你得看看 我没有
Excuse me, detectives? What's up, sarge?
打扰了 警探们 怎么了 警司
There's a missing 16-year-old girl.
有个十六岁的女孩失踪了
The precinct sent them here.
分局让他们来这里
I'm Detective Rollins; This is Detective Carisi.
我是罗琳斯警探 这位是卡里西警探
Look, you have to find Haley. Please.
你们必须要找到海莉 求求你们
I'm head chaperone. This is all my fault.
我是监护人 这都是我的错
So, you're one of Haley's teachers?
那你是海莉的其中一个老师吗
Mister... Turner. James Turner.
先生 我叫特纳 詹姆斯·特纳
I'm her music teacher.
我是她的音乐老师
Charlotte, the other chaperone, and I,
另一位监护人 夏洛特 和我
are supervising 15 girls. We're from Beaver Falls.
带了十五个女该过来 我们来自比弗福尔斯
司职四分卫。第三届超级碗最有价值球员,1977年宣布退役,1985年入选橄榄球名人堂。
Joe Namath(乔·纳玛什):生于1943年,美国著名橄榄球星,前纽约喷气机队球员,
Um, look, none of these kids
你看 这些孩子
have ever been to New York before.
都从来没有来过纽约
I should've kept a closer eye.
我应该看得再紧一点的
Okay, so, what happened last night?
好的 那昨晚发生了什么
Haley and Jenni must've snuck out.
海莉和杰妮一定是溜了出去
It's supposed to be lights out at 10:00.
本来应该是十点熄灯的
Does Haley know anyone here in New York,
海莉在纽约有认识的人吗
maybe a boyfriend?
也许是男朋友
No, Haley doesn't have boyfriends.
不 海莉没有男朋友
Her whole life is the piano.
钢琴是她的所有
And nobody at school is good enough.
学校里没有人能比得过她
All right, sit down. Um, what about a home life?
好的 请坐 那她的家庭生活怎么样
Do you mean did she run away?
你的意思是她会离家出走吗
No, I can't imagine that. Her parents are so devoted.
不 我无法想象 她的家长对她全心投入
They're on their way here right now.
他们现在正在赶往这里的路上
And when did you first find out that she was missing?
第一时间发现她失踪了的是什么时候
Jenni woke me up at 6:00 this morning,
今早六点杰妮把我叫醒
and I told James right away. 6:00 in the morning?
然后我立马告诉了詹姆斯 早上六点吗
So Haley and Jenni were out all night?
那海莉和杰妮一整晚都在外面吗
I know we shouldn't have gone to that club,
我就知道我们不应该去那个夜店的
but it was 16 and over, so I thought it would be safe.
但那里对十六岁以上开放 我以为会是安全的
Okay, and how long were you and Haley there?
好的 你和海莉在那里待了多久
I checked my phone, and it was 10:00.
我看了我的手♥机♥ 是晚上十点
I tried looking for her everywhere,
我试图在每个角落去找她
but it was like she vanished.
但她就好像消失了一样
I know I should've gone back to the hotel, but...
我知道我应该回去酒店的 但是
Where did you go? I thought I could find her.
你去哪里了 我以为我能找到她
I went to Carnegie Hall,
我去了卡内基音乐厅
and, um, that place where the philharmonic plays.
那里是爱乐乐团的演奏地点
Lincoln Center?
林肯中心吗
Yeah, she dreamed of those places,
是的 那是她梦想的地方
so I thought maybe she decided to go there.
所以我以为她会去那里
And did you notice Haley hanging out with
在夜店里你有没有注意到
anybody in particular at the club?
海莉和什么特别的人一起玩
Yeah, she was dancing a lot with this guy in a clown mask.
是的 她一直和一个带小丑面具的男人跳了舞
He was older.
他年龄大一点
Jenni and Haley were at the Majesty on the Bowery
杰妮和海莉从八点到十点
at a circus-themed dance party from 8:00 till 10:00.
参加了在波威里举♥行♥的马戏团主题派对
Okay, check with the club, pull the security footage.
好的 和那家夜店确认一下 调一下监控录像
And she didn't use her ATM card.
她还没有用过她的提款卡
Uh, no red flags on her social media.
她的社交媒体没有更新
Cell phone?
手♥机♥呢
No, the only incoming call was from Jenni.
没有 最后一个打进的电♥话♥是杰妮
Haley's phone died before midnight.
海莉的手♥机♥半夜前关机了
Okay, look, she is 16 years old.
好的 你们看 她十六岁了
Best-case scenario is, she met a guy
最好的情况是 她遇见了一个男人
and she lost track of time.
然后她忘了时间
Worst case...
不好的情况
let's not go there.
让我们先别往那边想
Haley's parents are here.
海莉的父母到了
Send 'em in.
让他们进来
You see stories like this on the news.
你在新闻里看过这样的事情
You never think it could happen to you.
但你从没想过会发生在你自己身上
We don't know that your daughter
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表