没事的
You're okay.
你会没事儿的
Yeah, it's okay.
是的 没事儿的
"We hate you, you ugly bitch."
「我们恨你 你个臭婊♥子♥」
"You wanted it now you're crying rape, you piece of trash."
「你想被上而现在却哭诉强♥奸♥ 你个垃圾」
"Liar, liar, ugly little liar."
「骗子 骗子 小丑骗子」
Mandy's been sent dozens of texts, messages, photos.
曼迪收到了无数短♥信♥ 私信 照片
She's been bullied non-stop for the past three days.
过去三天她被全方位无停歇的霸凌
She hasn't told her parents. She hasn't told anyone.
她没有告诉她父母 她没有和任何人说
Do we know who's sending these?
我们知道是谁发的这些吗
Yeah, I mean, it's kids from the high school,
是的 我的意思是 高中的那些屁孩子
boys and girls,
男孩们和女孩们
and girls are actually more brutal.
事实上女孩们骂的更狠
The school has issued some suspensions,
学校发了几个停学警告
but they say that they can't police
但是他们说 学生的校外社交媒体使用
off-campus social media use.
他们无权干涉
Yeah, they're teenagers so...
是的 他们是青少年 所以
They don't listen to their parents.
他们不听父母的话
Yeah, and they're empowered because they're behind a screen.
是的 他们更加猖狂 因为他们在屏幕的另一边做键盘侠
I mean, even Andrew's been texting her.
我的意思是 就连安德鲁都在给她发信息
Anything that rises to the level of harassment?
有没有一些上升到骚扰的程度
Oh. Yes.
是的 有
"Why are you doing this?"
「你为什么要这么做」
"Call me back." "We need to talk."
「给我回电」「我们需要谈谈」
It's non-stop.
都不带停的
I mean, you ask me, that's harassment.
我的意思是 你问我 这绝对是骚扰
You ask a judge, it's not.
你问法官的话 就不是骚扰
The level of viciousness from these other kids, I mean...
这些孩子的恶意程度 我的意思是
They... they drove her to the point, you know,
他们逼她到这一步 你知道的
right, she was on the edge of the cliff.
是的 她现在就在悬崖边上了
And you and Liv pulled her back.
你和丽芙把她拉回来了
Yeah, but... The only criminal act
是的 但是 现在我们
I can charge right now is violating the order of protection.
唯一能起诉的是违反保护令
The parents can go after him, civilly.
她的父母可以从民事角度起诉他
Yeah, and they plan to.
是的 他们也打算这么做
The strongest message we can send is a conviction on the rape.
我们能提供的最有力的信息是强♥奸♥罪的定罪
How is Mandy's state of mind now?
曼迪的心理状态怎么样
Can she testify?
她能出庭作证吗
She's... she's getting counseling,
她正在接受心理咨♥询♥
and her parents are supportive, but...
她的父母很支持 但是
It's gonna take time. Which we don't have.
这需要时间 时间反而是我们没有的
Can you make the case without her?
如果没有她你能定罪吗
If I have to.
如果有必要的话
I wouldn't want to.
但是我不想这样
Keep me posted.
保持联♥系♥
Teenagers have always been cruel.
青少年总是很残忍♥
When did they become cowards?
他们什么时候变成懦夫了
Since the invention of the internet.
自从有了网络的时候
What kind of world are our kids going to grow up...
我们的孩子将要在一个怎样的世界里长大啊
Just whatever we think we're going to have to worry about,
只是无论我们怎么去担心
it's not going to be that.
都没有什么用
It's going to be something we never saw coming.
一定是什么我们预料不到的事情
On that note,
关于这一点
Noah's biological grandmother
诺亚的亲生祖母
showed up at my door last week. What?
上周出现在我家门口 什么
Who?
谁
Johnny D's mother?
强尼的妈妈吗
Ellie Porter's.
是艾丽·波特的妈妈
Ellie Porter who has no living relatives?
艾丽·波特不是没有在世的亲属了吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I didn't take a DNA swab.
我没有取她的DNA
Maybe you should.
或许你应该这么做啊
She's also filed a petition
她还呈交诉状
to vacate the adoption.
希望撤销我的收养
Trevor says that I have nothing to worry about but...
特雷弗说我不需要担心什么 但是
What? I'm sorry, what...
什么 等一下
What did she have to say?
她来说了些什么
She said she was just making me aware,
她说她来只是告知我一声
you know, not in a threatening way.
你知道的 不是威胁的方式
I didn't let her see Noah.
我没让她见诺亚
In fact, I closed the door on her face.
事实上 我把门摔她脸上了
I guess it's just magical thinking on my part, right?
我猜从我的角度来看简直是神奇的想法 是不
If I don't do anything about it,
如果我什么都不做
then it will just go away.
然后这件事儿就会消失
We've got a problem in the squad room.
警局那边有新情况了
Tell them what happened.
告诉他们发生了什么
It was after school.
放学后
He cornered me in the locker room.
他把我逼到更衣室的墙角
He said what I was doing to Andrew...
他说我对安德鲁做的
throwing him under the bus was messed up, and I should pay.
告发他 搞砸了一切 我该为此付出代价
So they beat you up.
所以他们打你了
He has a scratched cornea,
他角膜被抓伤
three fractured bones in his wrist.
手腕三处骨折
And who was it?
是谁干的
I don't know. Come on, give us the names.
我不知道 得了吧 告诉我们名字
We'll pick them up. We'll file charges.
我们把他们抓来 我们会起诉的
No.
不要
What they did...
他们的所作所为
I deserved it.
我活该
Max, listen to me.
麦克斯 听我说
Testifying against Andrew is the right thing to do here.
出庭指认安德鲁是正确的事情
No, not that.
不 不是这个
I mean, I deserved it...
我的意思是 我活该
for what I did to Mandy. I mean...
因为我对曼迪所做的一切
this is all my fault.
这都是我的错
If I hadn't drawn on her,
如果我没有在她身上写字
taken that stupid picture and texted it to everybody,
拍下那些不雅照片再转发给每个人
none of this would have happened.
这一切都不会发生的
It's a little late for that, Max.
现在说这些有点晚了 麦克斯
Yeah.
是的
I know, and...
我知道 并且
I know you don't believe it, but...
我知道你们不相信 但是
I really liked Mandy.
我真的挺喜欢曼迪的
I mean, we all did.
我的意思是 我们都喜欢她
Even Andrew.
包括安德鲁
Maybe too much.
或许喜欢的太过了
You're right, I don't believe it.
你是对的 我并不相信你说的
Well, believe this: my son is not testifying at trial.
好吧 请相信这个 我儿子不会在庭审的时候作证的
We had a deal. And now we're backing out.
我们说好的 我们现在反悔了
And save your Federal child pornography threats.
省省你们的联邦儿童色情罪的威胁
My brother-in-law's a lawyer.
我姐夫是名律师
He says you're bluffing.
他说你在虚张声势
Max, let's go.
麦克斯 我们走
Now what?
现在怎么办
Max is the one who saw Andrew go into the study.
是麦克斯看见安德鲁走进了书房♥
He saw Andrew on top of Mandy,
他看见安德鲁压在曼迪身上
heard him bragging.
听他在炫耀
So without Max, I don't have a case.
那就是没有了麦克斯 案子就不成立了
Can you compel his testimony?
你能强迫他作证吗
Yeah, I could but it usually backfires.
是的 我可以 但是一般来说会起到反效果的
Well, if Andrew wasn't open to a plea before,
如果安德鲁之前没有意愿达成认罪
he certainly won't be now.
他现在肯定也不会
Yeah, not without some leverage.
除非有其他的把柄
What did Max mean when he said that Andrew...
麦克斯说安德鲁太喜欢曼迪了
liked Mandy too much?
这是什么意思
It's a teenager's justification
这是个青少年不经同意
for taking what he wants without consent.
就获取他想要的的正当理由
We've heard that before.
我们之前听说过
Yeah, but we haven't heard it from Andrew.
但我们没听安德鲁说过
Maybe Mandy has.
也许曼迪听过
I thought you told her not to communicate with him.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表