Do not feel sorry for me.
不必为我感到抱歉
We don't.
我们没有
We know how strong you are.
我们知道你很坚强
And we also know
我们还知道
that you're gonna be okay.
你会好起来的
Our daddy didn't just rape our mama.
我们的爸爸不仅强♥奸♥我妈妈
He beat Malik.
他还殴打马利克
He beat the hell out of him.
把他打得半死
You shut up. You protected us!
你闭嘴 你以前保护我们
After he left, it was okay for a while, but...
在他离开后 一开始还是很好的 但是
It was like you hated yourself
就好像你很恨自己
for what he did to us.
放任他那样对待我们
For what he did to you.
那样对待你
The drugs helped.
毒品很管用
But then we needed more drugs.
但很快我们需要更多的毒品
More money.
更多的钱
The money had to come from somewhere.
总得找地方弄钱吧
I don't hate you, Malik.
我不恨你 马利克
I don't want to testify.
我不想上庭作证
But I will if I have to.
但如果到了那个地步我会的
I think we can reach a deal,
我觉得我们可以达成个协议
spare Tiana from testifying.
让蒂安娜不必作证
What are you offering?
你的提议是什么
Let's talk.
我们谈谈吧
Can I take Tiana home?
我能带蒂安娜回家吗
Yeah, thank you for coming in.
好的 多谢你们过来
I love you, T.
我爱你 小蒂
So Malik took a deal.
所以马利克接受了协议
Fifteen years.
入狱十五年
Good.
很好
Fin...
芬恩
Look, it's no excuse for what he did
听着 他没有任何借口那样对待
to Tiana, but...
蒂安娜 但是
But he was brutalized, too.
但是他也很受伤害
And we both know it doesn't matter
我们都知道你生活中发生了什么事
what happens to you in life; It's how you deal with it.
并不重要 重要的是你如何对待这些事情
How about you get out of here?
不如你暂时逃离一下这里怎么样
What, and go home and feed my parakeet?
然后干嘛 回家喂鹦鹉去么
Something like that.
那也可以
Good night, Fin. Good night, Liv.
晚安 芬恩 晚安 丽芙
What's up, Jaden? You answering the phone now?
怎么样啊 杰登 你现在会接电♥话♥了吗
What's up? Heard you said "Pop-Pop"!
还好吗 你是在叫爷爷吗
That's what's up!
应该说你好吗
Tell your dads I'm coming over.
告诉你老爸我一会过来
I'ma get some pizza. You like pizza, little man?
我去买♥♥点匹萨 你喜欢吃匹萨吧 小伙计
Yeah? You're a big ol' boy.
是么 你是个大男孩啦
Love you!
爱你呦
「监护人 Guardian」
第十九季 第廿一集
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表