and it wasn't anywhere I recognized.
那里我一点也不认识
Okay, so you jumped out.
好的 你跳了出来
You had no ID, no money.
你没有身份证 没有钱
Steve never let me have those things.
史蒂夫从来不会给我们那些东西
Okay, can you tell us how you were able
好的 你能告诉我们
to take the subway then?
你怎么会乘上地铁的
What's this about?
这是什么意思
Well, we have footage of Emma entering the subway
我们有录像片段显示艾玛从布朗克斯进了地铁站
in the Bronx and coming out in Central Park,
然后从中♥央♥公园出来的
so we're just wondering how you got there.
所以我们想知道你是怎么到那里的
I asked someone for help.
我找人求救了
I don't know why this matters.
我不知道为什么这些问题那么重要
Do I have to talk about this?
我必须谈论这个吗
Emma, we're just trying to learn everything
艾玛 我们只是想知道
that we can about how you escaped,
关于你怎么逃出来的所有事
about the man who took you.
还有关于抓走你的男人的所有事
Okay, you rode in a van.
你在货车里
How long was the ride?
这车开了多久
I don't know.
我不知道
A few hours, maybe.
也许几个小时
A few hours, okay.
几个小时 好的
So maybe you were out of state?
所以你们可能在其他州
Must've been, yeah.
肯定是的 是的
Do you remember anything about where you were being held?
你还记得任何关于你被关起来的那个地方的事吗
It wasn't the city.
不是在城市里
Right.
好的
It was a farm, yeah.
那是个农场
Pennsylvania, maybe.
可能是宾夕法尼亚州
Pennsylvania, okay.
宾夕法尼亚州 好的
What kind of farm was it?
那是个什么样的农场
Um, oranges maybe?
可能是橘子农场
I wasn't allowed to go outside very much.
我被禁止走到外面去
I was locked in a room.
我被锁在一个房♥间里
I... I don't wanna think about this anymore.
我不想再去回想这些事了
All right, you know what?
好的 这样吧
I think we're done here, yeah.
我们到这里就结束吧
I can't remember anymore. It's okay, sweetheart.
我不记得其他的了 没事的 宝贝
No, don't touch me!
不 不要碰我
Oh, I'm sorry, honey, Emma!
对不起 宝贝 艾玛
You know, I gotta ask you to leave.
听着 我要让你们走了
We have to take care of our daughter.
我们必须照顾我们的女儿
We've alerted the Pennsylvania State Troopers.
我们已经发了警报给宾夕法尼亚州警
So far, no sign of a white van with Pennsylvania plates
目前为止 在大广场车站或者在第110街附近
anywhere near the Grand Concourse station
还没有任何挂宾州牌照
or the 110th Street station.
白色货车的消息
Not to mention there are no orange groves in Pennsylvania,
更别说宾夕法尼亚州根本没有橘子林了
so this girl is making the story up as she goes along.
所以 这个女孩一直在编故事
Or, if she is Emma, she's been missing a long time.
或者 如果她是艾玛 她失踪了很久
She could be confused and have gaps in her memory.
她可能糊涂了或者记忆出现了断层
Barba, can you get us a warrant for her DNA?
巴尔巴 你能给我们弄张提取她DNA的搜查令吗
I could, but I'd rather not.
我可以 但我宁可不要
What if you're wrong and this girl is Emma Lawrence?
如果真是你们错了这个女孩真的是艾玛·劳伦斯
That's not a call I wanna get from the DA.
我可不想为了这个接到地区检察官的电♥话♥
Not after the ledger declared the case closed.
特别是在案件结案之后
You guys are gonna have to unclose it yourselves.
你们得靠自己重开这个案子
I think I just did.
我想我已经那么做了
I brought a photo of our girl over to Real Time Crime.
我带了这个女孩的照片去实时犯罪调查处
Turns out she's wanted on a bench warrant
结果发现她在佛罗里达的因佛内斯
for credit card fraud in Inverness, Florida.
因为信♥用♥卡♥诈骗被通缉
Name's Britney Taylor, date of birth 7/20/96.
名字是布兰妮·泰勒 生于1996年7月20日
That makes her 21. That could be an alias
那她二十一岁了 那可能是个假名
or a fake DOB or a girl who looks similar.
或者伪造的出生日期 或者是个长的像她的女孩
No, I tracked down the arresting officer.
不是的 我联♥系♥了逮捕她的警官
He described cigarette burns and a chemical burn on her arm.
他形容了她胳膊上的香烟烫伤疤痕和化学灼伤
That's her.
那就是她
We're here in the Lawrence home
我们现在在劳伦斯的家里
with an exclusive interview with Emma Lawrence,
将对艾玛·劳伦斯 她的父母和哥哥
her parents and brother, the family
做个独家专访
that captured America's heart.
这个抓住了全美国人的心的家庭
Emma, your story is so remarkable.
艾玛 你的故事太让人印象深刻了
I understand that once police started questioning you,
我明白当警♥察♥开始问询你的时候
you actually remembered the day you were taken.
你记起了你被拐走那天发生的事
Yes, I... I was playing
是的 我在普罗斯佩克特公园
in Prospect Park with my brother,
和我哥哥一起玩捉迷藏
hide and seek, and a man asked me
然后有个男人问我
if I wanted some candy.
想不想要一些糖果
Before I even knew what he... what was happening, I...
在我意识到他 到底发生了什么之前 我
he put a rag over my face.
他用一块破布蒙住了我的脸
I must've passed out before I could even scream.
我一定是在喊救命之前就晕了过去
And the next thing I knew, I was in the back of a van.
接下来我只知道 我在一辆货车的后座
Glenn, what did you do when you realized Emma was missing?
格伦 当你意识到艾玛失踪了之后你做了什么
Well, I thought she was hiding, um.
我以为她只是藏了起来
Yeah, I... you know, I called for her name.
然后 我喊她的名字
She didn't answer. I kept looking,
她没有回应 我就一直找
but I didn't see anything.
但我什么也没看到
I didn't hear anything, and I went to my parents
我什么也没听到 我去找我父母
and told them what happened.
告诉他们发生了什么
Something's going on here. That kid looks a little off.
有点不对劲 那个孩子看上去有点不在状态
No, no, it's more than that. What do you mean, Carisi?
不 不止这些 你是什么意思 卡里西
I read the DD-5 from the original
我读了原始失踪人口档案的
missing persons file.
后续报告
Now, at the time, Glenn told
那个时候 格伦告诉调查人员
the investigators that he heard Emma scream.
他听见艾玛的大声喊叫
Then he found the underwear, and then he ran home.
接着他找到了一条内♥裤♥ 然后他跑回了家
Now he claims he didn't hear anything?
现在他声称他什么都没有听到
Son of a bitch.
该死的混♥蛋♥
He's tailoring his version of events to match hers.
他在编造事实去配合她的说法
In the original files, was Glenn listen as a suspect?
在原始档案里 格伦被当做是嫌疑犯了吗
Not directly, but he was interviewed a half dozen times.
并不直接是 但他被问询了很多很多次
Find out why.
找出原因
I'll switch to the bourbon.
我想换成波旁酒
Yeah, I'll have what he's having.
和他一样
My tab. Sure thing.
我来付钱 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
I saw you on TV today.
我今天在电视上看到你了
Wow, what you must've been through.
无法想象你所经历了什么
And it's probably not my place to say it,
可能轮不到我来说话
but I always did feel for you, you know?
但是我真的很同情你
Last one to see your sister alive.
最后一个看到你妹妹活着的人
Till now. Till now, right.
直到现在 直到现在
Still, I mean, it must've been really tough to move on.
但是 我的意思是 向前看肯定很不容易
You try. No one lets you.
你试试 没有人会让你向前看
People know one thing, they think
人们只知道一件事 他们就认为
they know everything.
他们知道所有的事情
Nobody knows anything.
没有人知道所有的事情
Not about me, anyway.
起码不知道我的事情
I'd like to.
我想了解你
No, no, I can't trust anyone.
不 不 我不相信任何人
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
No.
不
What about Emma? Do you trust her?
那艾玛呢 你相信她么
Emma and me know what's up.
艾玛和我都知道发生了什么
What does Emma know, Glenn?
那艾玛知道什么 格伦
She knows why.
她知道为什么
Why what?
什么为什么
Where is she?
她现在在哪儿
Where is Emma, Glenn?
艾玛在哪里 格伦
Deep, deep down.
深深的下面
Deep, deep enough.
足够的深
It's time to go, Glenn.
该走了 格伦
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表