没问题 谢谢
Okay, don't forget to smile.
好的 不要忘记微笑哟
Thank you so much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Let's go bowling.
我们去打保龄球吧
Bowling, let's go.
保龄球 我们来了
There's nine of them?
他们有九个孩子吗
Each kid got to bowl one frame.
每个孩子用一个保龄球道
They look like some kind of reality show.
他们看上去像是在做真人秀节目
Outfits are a bit much, but other than that,
衣服看上去有点过了 不过另一方面
looks like a pretty normal family outing.
这看上去像是个非常正常的家庭外出
Yeah, William bought five hot dogs
是的 威廉买♥♥了五个热狗
and broke them in half for the kids.
每个掰成两半给孩子们吃
Well, maybe he's low on cash.
也许他只是缺钱
Look, the kids all look underweight.
你看 孩子们看上去都太瘦了
And what happened in that house in New Jersey
那个新泽西的房♥子里到底发生了什么
wasn't about poverty or cutesy outfits.
并不是关于财产和可爱的外出服
The Labott family is its own patriarchal cult.
拉波特家庭有他自己的父权崇拜
Now this so-called father has them inbreeding
现在这个所谓的父亲让他们同系繁育后代
and scrounging for food like rats.
还让他们像老鼠一样乞讨食物
So, what's the crime?
那么 罪名是什么
Well, if the incest happened in Queens, it's a felony.
如果乱♥伦♥发生在皇后区 那就是联邦重罪
So you want to press charges on her now?
所以你现在是想起诉那女孩吗
Who even knows if that was really voluntary?
谁会知道究竟有多少是真正自愿的
Esther may not be a minor,
以斯帖可能不是未成年
but most of the Labott kids are.
但大多数拉波特的孩子是
Have there been any complaints to child services
儿童福利署有收到过投诉吗
in Queens or New Jersey? No, butI mean
在皇后区或是新泽西 没有 但我的意思是
the neighbors have to have their head in the sand
邻居们只要没有看见到底发生了什么
if they don't see what's going on, right?
就不会管闲事的 对吧
Taking this kind of personal, Amanda.
是当做私事在处理了吗 阿曼达
If I don't, what am I doing here?
如果不是 那我是在这干什么呢
皇后区 道格拉斯顿·小颈镇
桑希尔大道50-36号♥
They moved in a couple months ago...
他们是几个月前搬进来的
I saw the guy shoveling his driveway once.
我看见有个男人在车道铲雪
We both waved at each other.
我们挥挥手打了招呼
That's about it. What about the kids?
然后就没来往过了 孩子们呢
There's kids?
还有孩子吗
I've seen a bunch of them piling in their minivan
我看见有好几个孩子挤在面包车里
a couple times. They look weird.
好几次了 他们看起来有点怪
What do you mean? They're all pale, scrawny.
怎么个怪法 他们都面色苍白 骨瘦如柴
They all wear these green jackets
然后都穿着那种绿色的外套
and the same sneakers, like some kind of uniform.
相同的球鞋 好像是什么制♥服♥似的
Well, do you ever see them leave the house
那你有没有看见他们从房♥子里出来
to go to school or do they play outside?
去上学或外面玩耍之类的
They're not on the school bus with my two boys.
他们不和我家的两个儿子一起坐校车
Their lights are on all night. I see them inside...
他们家的灯一晚上都亮着 我看见他们在里面
marching back and forth,
来回来去走正步
back and forth. All night?
来回来去的 走一晚上吗
And you never thought to call Social Services, maybe?
你难道就没想过给社会服务部打个电♥话♥吗
Hey, I mind my own business.
我可不想管闲事
As far as I know, they're not doing anything wrong.
据我说知 他们又没做什么错事
Mom!
妈妈
Mom! I'm hungry!
妈妈 我饿了
Mom!
妈妈
No, no, no, shh. It's okay, it's okay.
别说话 嘘 别紧张 没事的
All right? I'm here to help you, okay?
好吗 我是来帮助你的
Mom! No, honey, honey, it's okay.
妈妈 不 宝贝 别叫 没事的啊
All right? It's okay. Rachel.
好吗 没事的 拉结
Rachel, you must not cry anymore.
拉结 你不能再哭了
Esther...
以斯帖
You should not be here. No, no.
你怎么在这里 不 不
You'd better not be playing the devil's games
你最好不要再在这里
in there again. You have to go.
玩魔鬼的游戏 你得赶紧走
Listen, it's okay, it's okay. You have to go.
听着 没关系的 你必须得走
I'm going to go get help, all right?
我去找人帮忙 好吗
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干嘛
Get the hell off my property.
快滚出我的家
You're making a big mistake.
你犯了一个严重的错误
Better go now.
赶紧滚
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
How many inside? Labott, his wife, at least
里面有几个人 至少拉波特和他老婆在里面
nine other family members, half of 'em kids.
还有其他九名家庭成员 一半都是孩子
Weapons? Yeah,
有武器吗 有
at least two long guns,
至少两把长枪
a twelve gauge, and a semi-auto.
一把猎枪 一把半自动步♥枪♥
Did he make any demands? Any threats against kids?
他提出什么要求了吗 拿孩子作威胁了吗
Not so far. Well, we got ESU
目前还没有 紧急应变小组
and the hostage negotiation team on the way.
和人♥质♥谈判团队正赶过来
Okay, well, I wouldn't classify
我不能把里面的
the adults in there as hostages.
成年人当做是人♥质♥
They're under the father's sway and my bet is
他们深受自己父亲影响
that they'd rather stay put then be liberated.
我认为他们宁愿留下来也不愿意被解放
Lieutenant. Is everyone okay
警督 房♥子里的人
inside the house? Depends on what you mean
都好吧 那要看你说的「好」
by okay. Well, now that you're here,
是什么意思了 好吧 既然你在这里
maybe you can explain what Detective Rollins
或许你可以解释下为什么罗琳斯警探
is doing antagonizing the people in my precinct
跟我辖区里的居民发生冲突了
without any headsup? Let's not...
连个提醒都没有 咱们还是
turn this situation into a turf war.
先别把这事变成领土之争吧
You didn't answer my question.
你没回答我的问题啊
Hey, how about we get something straight?
那让咱们把话说明白
I ask you the questions here.
这里只能由我来提问
I am here as part of an on-going
我在这是因为正在对这家人
abuse investigation into this family.
进行一起虐待调查
We haven't had any complaints.
我们没有接到投诉
You want to hear a complaint? There's a little girl in there
你想听到投诉吗 那屋子里有个小女孩
tied up to a radiator with a chain like a dog.
像狗一样被铁链绑在暖气上
You were inside the house? Yeah.
你进去过了吗 是的
I'm going to go figure out where the hell ESU is.
我得看看紧急应变组怎么特么还不到
Okay, and when they show up, you keep them out of sight,
好的 等他们到这里 你让他们先不要现身
'cause I don't want this to escalate.
我不想事态逐步升级
We need to open a line of communication.
我们需要和对方有沟通线路
Well, the local squad tossed a throw phone up there.
当地警♥察♥往屋里扔了个对讲机
Labott didn't take it.
拉波特不肯拿起来
Okay, I need a megaphone.
好的 我需要个喇叭
Mr. Labott, It's Olivia Benson from SVU.
拉波特先生 我是特害组的奥莉维亚·本森
I'd like to talk with you.
我想和你谈谈
Please, Mr. Labott, I'm concerned
拜托了 拉波特先生 我很担心
about your children. Can you at least tell me
你的孩子们 你能至少告诉我
that they're okay?
他们都没事吗
Please, Mr. Labott, let's just talk.
拜托了 拉波特先生 我们谈谈吧
Liv, can I give it a shot? I don't know
丽芙 能让我试试吗 我不知道
if that's a good idea, Rollins. If we're not making headway
这是不是个好主意 罗琳斯 要是和威廉对话没有进展
with William, maybe we can reach him through Esther.
或许我们可以通过以斯帖打动他
Okay.
好吧
Mr. Labott.
拉波特先生
It's Amanda Rollins.
我是阿曼达·罗琳斯
I-I helped your daughter Esther out
你女儿以斯帖在火车上时
when they found her on the train.
我帮助过她
Listen, I'd like to see her.
听着 我只想看看她
I care about your daughter and I-I need to know
我很关心你的女儿而且我需要知道
that she's all right.
她现在没事
Go out.
出去
All right.
好的
Good. Okay.
很好 好的
You see, she's fine.
看见了吧 她很好
Thank you, Mr. Labott.
谢谢你 拉波特先生
Now, you know what?
现在 能否考虑下
Would it be all right if Esther just went ahead and left?
可不可以让以斯帖自己走出来离开呢
Where would she go?
她能去哪里
Into a world where... where greed and ignorance
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表