所谓正常的家庭生活
It'd just be nice if somebody had my back.
我只是觉得有人支持我就好了
Doesn't sound good. You know we got your back here.
这么伤感啊 你知道我们都支持你的
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
What are you doing here?
你们来干什么
We just wanna talk, Katy.
我们只是想跟你聊聊 凯蒂
This is Lieutenant Benson. Hey.
这位是本森警督 你好
Big gun. I told you, nothing happened.
大人物来了 我都说了 我没出事
You don't have to worry about me.
不劳你们费心了
You don't have to worry about us.
我们也不会让你费心的
Look, Katy, you were in the hospital,
听着 凯蒂 你进过医院
so it's standard for us to follow up.
我们要按规矩跟踪调查的
There's no way I could afford living by myself
我在你这个年纪
when I was your age.
可住不起这种房♥子
Yeah, I get a discount if I tweet
我只要每个月在推特上
the realtor's website once a month.
发一次中介网址房♥租就能打折
Beats the hell out of a dorm. You're still in school?
比一般宿舍好太多了 你还在读书吧
Yeah, I got a late start, but this pays for it,
是的 我晚上学 只有靠兼♥职♥才上得起
and dorms are filled with little boys who like to look.
宿舍里总是有一堆眼睛乱瞟的男孩子
Any of that still going on since you moved out?
你搬出来之后他们还继续这样对你吗
Nothing that doesn't come with the territory.
离开之后就一身轻了
Now, I post what gets likes, which equals ad revenue,
现在 我只发大家喜欢的东西 这样可以赚到广♥告♥费
which equals this apartment, paying for college,
能赚到房♥租 赚到学费
sending money to my parents... But posting photos
还可以赚到养父母的钱 但是你发再多照片
doesn't give anyone the right to rape you.
别人也无权强♥奸♥你
These from your Instagram?
这些都是你照片墙上的
Yeah. Some framing app sent me those,
是的 一个做相框的软件商发给我的
hoping I'll post a picture of them.
希望我发一张产品照
Then they'll frame that, then I'll repost it.
他们给我的照片加框 我会拍了再发出来
Who's the guy with the tattoos?
这个有纹身的男人是谁
No one, just some MMA fighter.
不知道 就是个综合格斗选手
Oh, that's The Monster.
那是「大超兽」
Oh, when... when'd you meet him?
那么 你什么时候见的他
Uh, a couple months ago for, like, two seconds
几个月前吧 也就一会儿
after a fight. I don't know why I was there.
我也不知道我为什么去
I deleted that post.
我删掉那张照片了
When's the last time you were in touch with him?
你上次联♥系♥他是什么时候
Katy, you posted a picture of yourself last night
凯蒂 你昨晚发了一张照片
with a guy with tattoos, so did The Monster rape you?
合照的人有纹身 大超兽强♥奸♥你了吗
I told you. I wasn't raped.
我说了 我没被强♥奸♥
Are we done here?
说完了吗
My lawyer says I don't have to talk to you.
我的律师说我没义务和你们交谈
Your lawyer?
你的律师
He said he'll help me navigate this to protect my career.
他说他会帮我压住这事以保我的事业
Katy, we are your advocates.
凯蒂 我们就是你的帮手
You don't need a lawyer now.
你现在不需要请律师的
He said you'd say that.
他说你们会这么说的
I've made my decision, and I don't wanna move forward.
我已经决定了 我不想继续追究了
Can you please leave?
请你们离开好吗
斯坦顿大街61号♥
菲利浦·阿特舒勒律师办公室
I'm sorry, I've still never heard of Katy Miller.
抱歉 我真没听过凯蒂·米勒这人
Well, she said that she was raped last night,
但她说她昨晚被强♥奸♥了
and that you told her not to talk to us.
还说你告诉她不要跟我们交谈
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Celebrity defendant... fast cash in a civil suit.
可以当网红的律师 又可以靠打民事诉讼捞一笔
The perp has money?
嫌犯有钱吗
If you never talked to Katy,
如果你没有找过凯蒂
why would she give us your name?
那她为何要跟我们提你的名字
My stellar rep in the legal community.
我在律师界有口碑啊
So she wasn't just texting.
所以她不是在发短♥信♥而已
She was looking up some random lawyer's name.
还随便找了一个律师的名字出来
Starting with the A's.
按字母表顺序开始查的
Doubt she's majoring in brain surgery.
怀疑她读的是假脑外科
Only way she even thinks about calling a lawyer
她不得已打电♥话♥找律师的理由
is if somebody's pressuring her to shut up.
只能是有人逼她闭嘴
Somebody like The Monster?
比如大超兽吗
Liv said she definitely didn't want to talk about him.
丽芙说她一点都不想谈他的事
Fin.
我是芬恩
You're kidding me.
你跟我开玩笑吧
We're on our way.
我们马上就去
Liv said she got a call from Andy McPherson,
丽芙说她接到了安迪·迈克弗森的来电
AKA The Monster.
也就是大超兽
He says he wants to talk to us right away.
他说他想马上和我们聊一下
伍斯特大街23号♥
疯狂健身房♥
Tattoos at 12 o'clock.
正前方的纹身男
Ten guesses why they call him The Monster.
怪不得大家都叫他大超兽呢
Yo, you guys NYPD?
你们是纽约警局的
Yes, sir, Mr. McPherson said he wanted to talk to us.
是的 先生 迈克弗森先生说他想和我们谈谈
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm Shawn Tompkins, his lawyer/manager.
是的 没错 我叫肖恩·汤普金斯 他的律师兼经纪人
Look, he's got a $20 million fight on the line
听着 他准备要打一场赚两百万的比赛
and this whackadoodle chick's got him spun.
却被这个小野模搞得心神不宁的
We'd like to hear that from him.
我们还是想听他亲口说
Hey, yo, Andy.
安迪
Take ten.
休息十分钟
What we talked about.
按我们说好的来
Yeah, so we had a date last night, me and Katy.
是的 我和凯蒂 我们昨晚约会了
The Internet whore. Hey, stop it.
这个网婊 别说了
What? She's famous for taking off her clothes.
怎么了 她本来就是靠一脱成名的啊
You have sex? Yeah, sure.
你们上♥床♥了吗 是的 当然了
And it was rough, but it was consensual.
是有点激烈 不过是双方同意的
Then she sends me this an hour ago.
结果她一个小时前却给我发了这个
This is why we called you.
所以我们才打给你们的
"Pay me $10,000, or I'll tell the cops you raped me."
「给我一万 不然我就告诉警♥察♥你强♥奸♥了我」
Apparently I met Katy at my last fight
我确实是在上一场比赛认识凯蒂的
a couple months ago... I didn't remember.
也就几个月前吧 记不清了
But then she commented on my fan page.
她后来在我的后援站上留言了
I liked what I saw, so I sent her my private number.
我喜欢她的颜值 就告诉她我的私人号♥码
We started texting, whatnot...
我们开始互发短♥信♥ 诸如此类
Whatnot?
诸如此类
I mean, she seemed pretty cool at first.
我是觉得 她一开始还挺正常的
We both like Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash.
我们都喜欢 韦伦·詹宁斯 约翰尼·卡什
She's a smart girl. She's going to college
她是个聪明的妹子 上了大学
and working to pay for herself and her folks.
还兼♥职♥养活自己和父母
Then she tells me how she used to be shy
她还跟我说她以前很害羞
and got picked on in middle school,
在中学时经常被欺负
and then I was like, "This is someone I could be with."
然后我就觉得「这就是我理想中的对象」
Looks like there may be a heart somewhere
看来这堆肌肉里
under all those muscles.
还藏着一颗充满爱的心
Then it got weird.
后来就有点奇怪了
Weird how? Sexual.
怎么奇怪了 性方面的
She told me that she gets turned on by watching me fight.
她说她看我打比赛的样子就十分性奋
She sends me a bunch of selfies wearing not a lot of clothing,
她给我发了很多很暴露的自♥拍♥照
and then she says she wanted me to rape her.
接着就说她想要我强♥奸♥她
I told you to back off that chick, didn't I?
我不是叫你别撩那个妹了吗
Show 'em.
给他们看看
"I want to be pinned down and forced, and there's nothing
「我想被你压在身下 而且」
I can do to get away."
「无论如何我都无法逃脱」
You say, "You're kidding, right?"
你回「你在开玩笑吧」
She says, "No, Monster. I want you to rape me."
她说「不 超兽 我想要你强♥奸♥我」
All I did is what she asked for.
我所做的都是她要求的
So you're admitting that you raped her.
所以你承认你强♥奸♥她了
Of course he's not saying that.
他当然不是这个意思
But you forced her to have sex.
但是你确实强迫她发生性关系了
Yeah. No.
对 也不对
I don't know.
我也不清楚
It's what she wanted, man.
她就是这么要求的啊 老兄
Look, the girl's not only a perv...
听着 这妹子不仅是个变♥态♥
she's a con artist.
还是个大骗子
Somebody's not telling the truth.
肯定有人在撒谎
Katy already lied to us twice.
凯蒂已经对我们撒过两次谎了
And there's a reason they call this guy The Monster.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表