Not according to that signed contract.
但不包括所签署的那份合同
Private parties may enter into contracts
第三方在出现以下情况时可以介入合同
so long as they do not run afoul of the principles
合同与签署人利益相冲突
of lack of capacity, duress, undue influence,
签署人不具备民事能力 被胁迫 被药物影响
mistake, fraud, or public policy,
错误 欺诈 或与公共政策相对立
none of which is alleged in the People's motion.
现在的情况不符合以上任意一个条款
Therefore, the People's request for access to records
因此 我正式否决公诉方要求
relating to Natalie Curtis is denied.
查看娜塔莉·柯蒂斯记录的动议
How do we appeal? We don't.
我们要不要上诉 不上诉
Lux is bad. There's 100 other
勒克斯丧尽天良
vulnerable girls in there. This isn't right.
但是还有一百多个女孩在那里 这样不对
Sometimes on its way to "Fair," The law misses "Right".
有时在通往「公平」的道路上 法律会忽视对错
You wanna do something? Figure out another way in.
你要想继续查下去 就要另想办法了
Opioids are the leading cause of death in people under 50.
嗑药是五十岁以下的人的主要死因之一
In fact, opioid ODs have shortened the life expectancy
事实上 嗑药过量导致美国人的寿命
of Americans by 2 1/2 months.
平均缩短了二年零半个月
In the last year, opioids killed more people
就在去年 嗑药致死的人数超过了
than car crashes or guns.
枪杀和交通事故
That's a tragedy, but an even bigger one
这是悲剧 但更重要的是
is that it's preventable.
这个悲剧是可以被预防的
If I'd been carrying Narcan, I might have saved
如果我当时随身带着纳络酮喷雾剂
this young lady. My daughter.
就可以救下这个女孩了 我的女儿
Thank you.
谢谢大家
I'm sorry for your loss.
很遗憾你失去了女儿
Ms. Butler? Are you in the field?
巴特勒女士 你是跑外勤的吗
I don't remember seeing you here.
我不记得我见过你
Oh, well, um, after... after Willie died,
这个 自从威利去世后
I knew I had to go to social work.
我明白我要开始做社工了
But after I got my license, I got comfortable
但自从我拿到了执照后 我觉得我更适合
in a think tank, you know?
做智库咨♥询♥类的工作
I'm... I'm considering making a change.
我想做出一些改变
Beware.
要小心
You walk through the mud, you get dirty.
常在河边走 哪能不湿鞋
Yeah, I know. But at the end of the day,
是的 我懂 但是当一天结束的时候
I wanna be able to point to something and say
我希望我能告诉别人
that I made it a little better.
我让这个世界变得更好了
Maybe you should get a firsthand look
也许你应该亲身经历一下
at what you'd be getting into.
你所要接触的工作
I've been looking for an assistant at Lux.
我一直想在勒克斯找个助手
I wouldn't want to put you out.
可是我怕让你失望
Give it a try for a day or two
你先试着实习一两天
off the record, and we'll see
然后我们再看看
if you have the stomach for it.
你要不要继续做下去
Okay.
好的
That's the tab for the patient files.
病人的病历都在这个界面上
Oh, sometimes the software's a little glitchy.
有时候这软件会有点卡
There.
好了
No!
不
No!
不
Kiss my ass, damn it. I'm not gonna eat this puke!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 打死我也不吃这玩意儿
Kristi, you don't have
克丽丝蒂 你可以不吃
to eat the oatmeal.
燕麦粥
But you... I won't eat anything.
但是你 我什么都不要吃
You don't think I know what you're doing?
你以为我不知道你要干嘛吗
I know what you're doing.
我知道你要干什么
No! I have rights, damn it!
不 我有权利 妈的
Okay, okay, okay. Screw you!
好 好 冷静一下 去死吧
Screw all of you!
你们都他妈去死吧
It's okay. You don't have
没关系 你可以不吃
to eat the oatmeal.
燕麦粥
What will you eat? How many times
你想吃点什么 还要我跟你
do I have to tell you? I'm not hungry.
说多少次 我一点都不饿
You're going through detox, Kristi.
你正在戒毒 克丽丝蒂
Your body needs food.
得吃点东西补充能量
Why can't you just let me die?
你就让我去死好了
I hate my life. Listen to me.
我活腻了 听我说
I know what a struggle it is. Okay?
我知道这有多难受 我知道的
But I promise you
但我向你保证
that soon you're gonna be a whole new person.
很快你就能脱胎换骨了
A different person, okay?
整个人都能焕然一新 好吗
So what about some toast?
吃点吐司怎么样
One slice of toast? Come on.
来一片吐司 吃点吧
Please? One toast.
就吃一片 好吗
One slice. And then you and I
吃上一片 然后我们
are gonna... Okay.
我们就 没事吧
Okay. You and I are gonna walk
没事 我们俩就到外面
around the grounds, and then we're gonna
散会儿步 然后我们
be outside and get some fresh air.
再呼吸点新鲜空气
Won't that be good? Yeah,
怎么样啊 不错吧
there you go. Sit.
就这样 坐下吧
Okay.
好的
Okay. You're all right.
好的 你会没事的
I'll see you in a few minutes. Okay?
我们过几分钟再见 好吗
Good. Thank you.
好的 多谢
She spit in your face. You didn't even blink.
她朝你脸吐口水 可你眼睛都不眨一下
I've had worse. A lot of these girls
这算轻的了 许多女孩
are self medicating.
都自己乱吃药
ADHD, bipolar, depression, and for the first time
治多动症的 躁郁症 还有抑郁症的 她们这辈子
in their lives they don't have drugs to numb the feelings.
这是第一次没有用药物去麻痹自己的感情
Right. And Kristi,
是啊 而且克丽丝蒂
she's only been here a couple days,
来这里才几天而已
so we don't even know what her issues are.
我们还不知道她有哪些问题
I'm, uh, I'm gonna go wash my face.
我还是先去洗把脸
Could you print out the notes from Kristi's therapy sessions?
能麻烦你把克丽丝蒂的治疗记录打印出来吗
'Cause I wanna be prepared when we talk.
我想在和她谈话前做好准备
Absolutely.
没问题
This is unbelievable.
这真是难以置信
There is something going on there.
那里肯定有些见不得人的事情
It's an illegal search. I know.
你这是违法搜查 我知道
Do you know who raped Natalie?
你知道是谁强♥奸♥了娜塔莉了吗
No, because her files were transferred.
不知道 她的档案被转走了
Don't tell me that somebody else was raped.
别告诉我还有其他人被强♥奸♥了
Do the insurance companies count?
那保险公♥司♥算吗
Look.
你看
This is Kristi Martin's patient billing.
这是克丽丝蒂·马丁的治疗账单
It comes to over $100,000.
费用多达十多万美元
Yes, private rehab is expensive.
是的 私人戒毒所本来就很贵
Right, but that doesn't include the cost
可这还不算戒毒所里的费用
of walking in the door. This is just medical tests
这些只是医学化验和程序的费用
and procedures. She's been in Lux
她在勒克斯
for less than two weeks.
还不到两周
$50,000 for electroconvulsive therapy.
电痉挛疗法的费用就要五万美元
Which I know is bogus. Because?
我知道这是伪造的 为什么
Because at the time of the supposed procedure,
因为在进行这所谓的治疗程序时
she was threatening the staff with a dining room chair.
她正抡着椅子威胁餐厅员工呢
These bills are bogus, and the insurance companies
这些账单都是伪造的 而且保险公♥司♥
will never know about it. If they can lie about this,
永远也发现不了 如果勒克斯能在这方面撒谎
Lux can lie about anything.
那一切都能造假
Only, it's inadmissible.
然而这些是不会被采纳的
Inevitable discovery.
必然发现
获得的证据如果能够通过其他合法调查途径“必然”被发现,
Inevitable Discovery(必然发现):某项原来非法
If we can prove that we would have come up with this
如果我们能证明即使没有你的非法搜查
without your illegal search...
我们也能拿到这些证据
What was the name of Rosemary's assistant before you?
在你之前罗斯玛丽的助手叫什么名字
I put that all behind me.
我早就忘了那些事了
Oh, yeah? Why'd you leave?
是吗 那你为什么要离开呢
'Cause I like to smile every now and then.
因为我还想保持微笑啊
That place...
那个鬼地方
I don't know. I'd rather work at a morgue.
我不知道 还不如在太平间上班呢
I know it's tough there. But what can you tell us
我知道那里的工作很艰苦 但你能不能告诉我们
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表