said Tiana was in trouble.
说蒂安娜有麻烦了
Wait, so you weren't at the playground?
等一下 所以你当时在游乐场吗
No, no, no, I was out doing my thing,
不 不 不 我当时在忙我自己的事情
hanging with my girl, you know?
陪我的女朋友 这样子的
But we got in a fight, so I went out for a walk
但是我们吵了架 所以我就在事情变糟前
while things blew over.
出门散散心
She got a short memory.
她的记忆力很差
I ran into Malik.
我和马利克见了面
And then what?
然后呢
I think you know and then what.
我想你知道发生了什么
So you didn't actually see the guys
所以你根本就没看见是谁
who attacked Tiana? No.
袭击了蒂安娜吗 是的
But Malik said they in a gang.
但马利克说他们是帮派成员
Which gang? I don't know!
哪个帮派 我怎么知道
But they real hard dudes.
但他们都是狠角色
I mean no one messes with them.
我是说没人敢惹他们
Let's get back to the six guys.
我们还是说回那六个人
Height, weight.
身高 体重
Hair, tats, clothing.
发型 文身 衣着
It was dark.
当时很暗
I heard you say, at the playground,
在游乐场的时候 我听到你说
that you would kill them.
你要杀了他们
Hell yeah.
当然啦
You know them?
你认识他们吗
Nah.
不认识
You sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
是的
You trying to help your little sister or not, Malik?
你到底想不想帮助你的妹妹 马利克
You didn't protect her.
你当时没能保护她
This is your chance to make that right.
现在是你弥补过错的机会
This isn't Malik's fault. What we want
这不是马利克的错 现在我们
to focus on right now
所关注的是
is catching the men who did this to you.
抓住那些对你干的这件事的人
Can you tell us anything? How many there were?
有什么能告诉我们的 他们有多少人
What they looked like?
他们长什么样
Yeah, three of them, I think.
他们有三个人 大概吧
It all happened so fast, and I was out of it.
当时发生的太快了 而我有点神志不清了
II... I don't know, I don't know. Okay.
我不知道 我不知道 好了
Okay.
没事
I need my inhaler.
我需要我的吸入器
Um... where... where's my bag?
我的包 我的包在哪里
We didn't find anything at the scene.
我们在现场没发现任何东西
Oh, so they robbed me, too?
他们还抢劫了我吗
Hold on, listen, Tiana. Is there anything
冷静点 听着 蒂安娜 在你的包里
that was in your bag that might help us identify
有什么能帮助到我们鉴别出
who took it, like a credit card?
抢走包的人 比如说信♥用♥卡♥
Our food card. Our food card.
粮食券 我们的粮食券
How am I gonna do the shopping for this week?
我该怎么去买♥♥这个星期的用品呢
We don't have any money! Okay.
我们一点钱都没有了 好的
What's gonna happen to us? Tiana, we can help you
我们该怎么办 蒂安娜 这方面
with that, okay? I don't want your help!
我们可以帮你 好吗 我不想要你们的帮助
I want my bag! And I want to see Malik!
我想要我的包 我想要见马利克
Can we... excuse me,
可以 打扰一下
can we get a doctor in here please?
可以叫个医生过来吗
She needs her inhaler. Okay.
她需要吸入器 好的
Just breathe.
呼吸就好
Slowly now, okay.
慢慢呼吸 好了
Good. Good, good, good.
很好 很好 很好 很好
Malik said that there were six assailants?
马利克说是有六个袭击者吗
Black, young, possibly gang affiliated.
年轻黑人 可能还牵扯到帮派
Malik didn't give us much to go on.
马利克没能给我们太多的线索
Well, neither did Tiana.
蒂安娜这边也一样
She said that there were three of them.
她说当时有三个袭击者
She was pretty high.
她当时嗑嗨了
What about the friend, Jerome?
那个朋友呢 杰罗姆
He backs up Malik's story.
他证实了马利克的话
I've got a call into the gang unit.
我已经联♥系♥了反黑组
If this was some type of initiation,
如果这是某种入帮派仪式
somebody's probably telling their friends how it went down.
估计有人会告诉他们的狐朋狗友这事情发生的经过
建立,是政♥府♥最主要的反饥饿项目,旨在为穷♥人♥家庭提供食品经济补贴,以保证每个穷♥人♥都不会饿肚子。
SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program):汉意"补充营养援助项目",在1939年就已
What, the food card?
什么 是粮食券吗
Yeah, it was flagged last night at 2 a.m.
是的 在昨夜凌晨两点被标记过
Somebody tried to use it. It was denied
有人试图盗刷 被拒绝了
at Lee's Liquors, 105th Street.
在李氏杂货铺 第105大街
I know that place. Great,
我知道那地方 很好
then they'll have no problem telling you
那他们应该不会拒绝告诉你
who tried to use Tiana's card.
是谁想盗刷蒂安娜的卡
西105大街167号♥
李氏杂货铺
Lee.
老李
I thought your boys don't drink on the job anymore.
我还以为你们警♥察♥当班时不喝酒呢
We're not thirsty.
我们现在不渴
We need the footage from your security cams,
我们需要看你这里的监控录像
last night, around 2 a.m.
昨天晚上 大约两点
Or what?
不然呢
Seriously?
开玩笑吗
They really know you around here, huh?
看来他们是真的认识你啊
Man, get your ass up
快滚到那边去
and go get me that footage.
把录像给我拿来
Stop playing with me.
少他妈的玩我
I was just making a little joke.
我就是开个小玩笑
Don't quit your day job.
现实点 少做白日梦
Send me everything you got.
把所有资料都发给我
Thanks, Ramos, I owe you one.
谢了 拉莫斯 我欠你个人情
Gang unit recognize this guy?
反黑组认出这个人了
Yeah, they call that guy "Four Stroke,"
是的 他们都叫他「四当爹」
AKA Ray Wallis.
真名叫雷·沃利斯
He's on parole for aggravated assault.
他因严重伤害罪正处于假释阶段
They got a last known?
知道他的地址吗
Nah, but this guy's a fighter and a lover.
不知道 但这家伙可是侠骨柔情
He got four baby-mamas in four different neighborhoods.
他在四个不同的街区养了四对母子
Living dangerously. What do we do now?
刺♥激♥的生活 我们现在该怎么办
We just sit on all four addresses
我们只需守在这四个地方
and wait on daddy to come home.
然后等着奶爸回家
赫林之家 四栋
莉娜·卡雷拉的公♥寓♥
Stay inside, ma'am.
待在屋里 女士
Stone says we're good.
斯通说没问题了
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Hey, where you goin', Ray? Where you going?
想往哪跑 雷 想往哪跑
Where you going? Come here.
你想往哪里跑 过来
Stop. Come here. Don't shoot my baby.
停下 过来 别对我孩子开枪
Hey, I didn't rape that bitch, man.
我没有强♥奸♥那婊♥子♥ 伙计
What makes you think we're here about a rape?
是什么让你认为我们来这里是因为强♥奸♥的
Talk about this down at the station.
回局里和我们聊聊这把枪
Put my chicken in the... How could you?
把我的炸鸡放进 你怎么能这样
We got a baby!
我们都有孩子了
I won't press charges. I won't press charges!
我不会起诉她的 我不会起诉她的
You just gonna let her assault me?
你们就这样让她袭击我吗
You saw that, right? I ain't see nothing.
你看到了 对吧 我什么也没看见
So Ray Wallis isn't one of the rapists.
所以雷·沃利斯不是那几个强♥奸♥犯之一
Might not be, there are three
可能不是 在强♥奸♥检测中
separate DNA samples from the rape kit.
有三份单独的DNA样本
He's not one of them. Could have used a condom.
他不是其中之一 可以用避孕套啊
His girlfriend is alibi'ing him.
他的女友能为他作证
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Ray, if you don't cooperate with us,
雷 如果你不配合我们工作
you're just setting yourself up for rape in the first.
你会被起诉一级强♥奸♥罪
We got you with a gun.
我们抓到你持有枪♥械♥
You're on parole.
你正处于在假释期间
You know that's a violation,
你知道违反假释规定
five years mandatory federal time.
会被强制关押在联邦监狱五年
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表